Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow the Sussex Cleanup Squad have been seriously dispatched to the comments to try to deny it ever happened, there's loads of them frantically replying "didn't happen, didn't happen".

hopefully someone that was there in person will have some footage to show the truth.

I did watch it and as much as it kills me to admit it I don't recall any boos, there were some slight jeers at Piers nomination and then I switched off in disgust when A+D won again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it's probably like those souvenir mags about bands that you can get in the supermarket. Just a rehash of old pics and articles. Though why anyone would need souvenir pics of that over bite, the ginger pube cranium and a few dolls is beyond me.
Looks like the company are featuring one 'Centennial Icon' (their words not mine) every 2/3 months and once their time is up on the racks (ie, the date printed on the cover) off they are whizzed to be replaced by another Centennial Icon. Whoever put Mrs Weeping Sore in the 'icon' category needs sectioning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If you look at the equivalent Kate photo that someone shared, you'll see its made by the same company. And towards the bottom in small letters it says 'Reuniting with Harry and Meghan' I guess they take the 'kill two birds with one story' approach to journalism. :rolleyes:
Bet Markle is seething when she sees on the magazine The NEW peoples Princess and its Catherine not her...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have just read this in Daily Star:
A royal expert has claimed that if and when 'PWB' and 'TW' make a visit to the Queen, it will be in a private capacity away from royal aides, so as not to annoy the couple

If PR, why would they admit to being annoyed by royal aides?
If not PR then sadly the Royal Family & Her Majesty herself deserve all the Harkles are throwing at them.
Harkles do not deserve consideration, they require handling.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Looks like the company are featuring one 'Centennial Icon' (their words not mine) every 2/3 months and once their time is up on the racks (ie, the date printed on the cover) off they are whizzed to be replaced by another Centennial Icon. Whoever put Mrs Weeping Sore in the 'icon' category needs sectioning.
She should be in the Eye Sore category ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did watch it and as much as it kills me to admit it I don't recall any boos, there were some slight jeers at Piers nomination and then I switched off in disgust when A+D won again
No I think it's established that there were no boos on the version that went out on TV, ITV cut the audience sound for all the clips, not just the Smeghan bit.

The claims about booing are from people who claim to have been there in the O2 in person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s the US news agency I have a hard time with. This charity is in the US now. WTF don’t they follow up? Why do they just let idiot duo say what they wanted and no one in the US media say a damn thing about it. When it’s full of lies.? Why does the US media not highlight all of these charity rorts? At least the UK media have printed the lies that they spew. It’s the lack of accountability in the US media that pisses me off more.
If it's not something that they think Trump has done, the media here don't cover it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Autumn is here and here is a little glimpse into life at Montecito.
........burning things that they no longer have any use for........

bonfire night 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Autumn is here and here is a little glimpse into life at Montecito.
........burning things that they no longer have any use for........

View attachment 755895
Absolutely love little Lidl (hard to say that if you say it fast :D ) with the paper bag on her head and Aldi is still flying his kite (poor kid, give him something else to play with). As for that green dress - well I hope she has invested in some deodorant or the sweaty armpit stains are going to be horrendous - that probably needs throwing on the fire as well, she's not had it off her back in weeks, along with the brown polo neck sweater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait till she starts selling CZ replicas of BRF tiaras and the Spencer tiara from China in little velvet boxes with COAs and all that. Don't forget to use flex pay!
She actually already does. Megan's Mirror has an etsy selling knock off royal jewellery and tacky sweatshirts that say things like HRH and Kensington. They changed the name a while back when the heat was on them but it still exists. Bet Meghan gets a cut.

Screenshot_20210911-000808_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I did watch it and as much as it kills me to admit it I don't recall any boos, there were some slight jeers at Piers nomination and then I switched off in disgust when A+D won aga
Watched it too, I am 90% sure there was no audience noise during that montage... The boos for Piers were heard during the "Best Presenter" section.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s the US news agency I have a hard time with. This charity is in the US now. WTF don’t they follow up? Why do they just let idiot duo say what they wanted and no one in the US media say a damn thing about it. When it’s full of lies.? Why does the US media not highlight all of these charity rorts? At least the UK media have printed the lies that they spew. It’s the lack of accountability in the US media that pisses me off more.
The US media don't/won't (in my humble opinion) touch anyone who has been cheer leading for the pres (spit).
If she was a trumpite then it would be forensically analysed and she'd get crucified.
Look at how the Biden Junior mess:mad: was tidied up. Wiped as much as possible off FB/Twitter etc and brushed neatly under the carpet. Sexual and drug abuse dodginess aside, his financial dealings with foreign agents etc using his daddy's name and power are quite shocking and a hundred times more advantageous to his personal fortunes than Smeggy's piddling little $3million personal bonus.
Possibly, just possibly, Obama marking her card as not worthy of an invite among the elite of the Party might change things and someone will go for her, but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
New song!

Link to original:

Not educated, with money
Not well dressed, not funny
And not much to say in most conversations
But he'll foot the bill in all situations
'Cause he pays for everything

Smeg don't like H, Smeg likes cars and money
Smeg will laugh at H when he's not funny

Paper or plastic
Don't matter, she'll have it
Vacations and shopping sprees
These are a few of her favorite things
She'll get what she wants if she is willing to please
His type of girl always comes with a fee
Hey now, there's nothing for free

Smeg don't like H, Smeg likes cars and money
Smeg will laugh at H when he's not funny

It's a bit of a cheat because I just copied and pasted the second verse as it didn't need any adjustment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have absolutely nothing useful to say. I just wandered in to show off my new avvy of Piers. He didn’t win but he’s helping to expose Mingey for what she is and that’s good enough for me.
So there!
Ditto.:m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She actually already does. Megan's Mirror has an etsy selling knock off royal jewellery and tacky sweatshirts that say things like HRH and Kensington. They changed the name a while back when the heat was on them but it still exists. Bet Meghan gets a cut.

View attachment 755949
Loving the name of the website, wondering if its meant to encourage Harry to keep trying to get money from the BRF or he'll be out of 'your royal closet'

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.