Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE IT.
@Chita For accuracy can I just mention ... (please don't hate me) ... but the farchie doll image was of him holding balloons, not a kite.
Ah, but @Chita 's kite is so much more ecologically amicable in these overwhelming times, balloons are problematic ecoenememyeses 🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Twitter is full of news that Andrew has been served papers and that the CarbonFootPrince and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast have parted company with Sunshine Sachs.

No idea if either is true.

They could have saved so much money if they'd just been NICE and actually donated loads to charities.

PS

Why did I think it was a kite??
Of course it was balloons.
I am stoopido.
I only mentioned it on account of you saying that you are sending them to PI ... you'll want the details just right (y)

Reactions: 19
I can picture SAmmy Markle coming up and saying "WHO POOED ON MY SISTER.... GOOD... GOOD..." And she puts on the green goblin slippers and becomes a pundit on GBN or something....

ETA now I have to use the facilities

....they give us SO much material to work with, don't they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When she got the elephant gig we all said the elephant charity would never see a penny, and how right we were.
Found this elsewhere.

IF this is true it's another example of H&M getting away with everything and no comebacks. As Minge was a working royal mattress, did the RF follow it up, contacted Elephants Without Borders for verification? Is nobody prepared to call to account or criticise these mendacious bloodsuckers? Even investigate them? Apart from the lone voice of Piers, who lost his job for calling a spade a spade and had the nerve to challenge their blatant lies?

Disney should have ensured that the money went directly to the elephants especially as they were aware that Minge was dirty. But they were cowardly, PC, schmoozing and kept their heads below the parapet. Bob Iger looked like a rabbit facing a ginger stoat when the stoat was pimping out his Ho for a voiceover.

It is the elephants who have paid the price for the Harkles's greed and treachery, paid with some of their tusks. I love elephants as I grew up in Africa and this makes me really sad. How revolting that NoBalls the fraud wildlife lover and eco warrior should steal the money donated for the protection of these priceless endangered wonderful animals. Did anybody bother to check if the rumours they stole the money are true? Is anybody out there???? This isn't the first time we've seen this rumour. If true, it's a massive scandal and should be front page news instead of trivia like Shola gaslighting a fellow yapping POC turd.

The collective inertia in the face of this cynical evil pair never fails to astound me. I believe that the RF will protect their own at all costs. It's probably in their DNA. I can't see any other explanation now. Although far away and "cut off" from the RF, the RF haven't disowned them and have done nothing to stealthily expose and destroy them as they should have done long ago. They've kept on board and in semi-limbo the ginger viper and his Ho, suffering nobly and in silence while the viper sinks his poisonous ratty yellow teeth into them again and again.

Even if this particular story isn't true there have been plenty of other examples of filching, financial irregularities and lying that could have been discreetly exposed by the men in grey suits while keeping their hands clean. The RF are responsible for allowing a huge amount of damage to be done while they stood by, and the elephants are just one casualty among many.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Twitter is full of news that Andrew has been served papers and that the CarbonFootPrince and the Wicked Witch of the West Coast have parted company with Sunshine Sachs.

potential thread title ???

“ Ain’t no Sunshine, Trust Funds gone …” 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know !
😬 😬:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
All of the media ( with some exceptions- very few) are very left wing now & p.c. , and will simply gloss over things they dont want to address, or report on,if it doesnt suit their views & opinions.
But its all right, as far as they are concerned- " it isnt Trump" .
It isn't even the sex stuff, even though the girls look younger than Virginia Guiffre did when randy andy porked her, and if he likes pretty young feet massaging his dick while he gets high then big whoopie-doo, whatever floats yer boat (though I think shagging your dead brother's widow a bit sick:sick:) . It's the stupidity of leaving his laptop full of that crap alongside details of dodgy deals with foreign companies and promises of introducing them to the Big Guy/boss for a fee/job;) into a random repair shop and then forgetting to collect it. Just. Forgetting. Jesus bless us, over here we're battering Raab for being on holiday when the Kabul crisis hit and we're kicking the tit out of Gove for being a crap dancer and looking stupid. Hunter? Nothing. I was on twitter the night the videos and laptop info were released and they were getting pulled so fast my head was spinning. Sanitised, gone (mostly) ... whoosh ! Quite bizarre and creepy how fast and silently it was dealt with.

next thread title (if true).
If it's confirmed SS are dumped have parted company from them then offer that thread header for 138 . :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It isn't even the sex stuff, even though the girls look younger than Virginia Guiffre did when randy andy porked her, and if he likes pretty young feet massaging his dick while he gets high then big whoopie-doo, whatever floats yer boat (though I think shagging your dead brother's widow a bit sick:sick:) . It's the stupidity of leaving his laptop full of that crap alongside details of dodgy deals with foreign companies and promises of introducing them to the Big Guy/boss for a fee/job;) into a random repair shop and then forgetting to collect it. Just. Forgetting. Jesus bless us, over here we're battering Raab for being on holiday when the Kabul crisis hit and we're kicking the tit out of Gove for being a crap dancer and looking stupid. Hunter? Nothing. I was on twitter the night the videos and laptop info were released and they were getting pulled so fast my head was spinning. Sanitised, gone (mostly) ... whoosh ! Quite bizarre and creepy how fast and silently it was dealt with.

Dark forces at work, baby. Dark forces.

• Wow
  • Heart
IF this is true it's another example of H&M getting away with everything and no comebacks. As Minge was a working royal mattress, did the RF follow it up, contacted Elephants Without Borders for verification? Is nobody prepared to call to account or criticise these mendacious bloodsuckers? Even investigate them? Apart from the lone voice of Piers, who lost his job for calling a spade a spade and had the nerve to challenge their blatant lies?

Disney should have ensured that the money went directly to the elephants especially as they were aware that Minge was dirty. But they were cowardly, PC, schmoozing and kept their heads below the parapet. Bob Iger looked like a rabbit facing a ginger stoat when the stoat was pimping out his Ho for a voiceover.

It is the elephants who have paid the price for the Harkles's greed and treachery, paid with some of their tusks. I love elephants as I grew up in Africa and this makes me really sad. How revolting that NoBalls the fraud wildlife lover and eco warrior should steal the money donated for the protection of these priceless endangered wonderful animals. Did anybody bother to check if the rumours they stole the money are true? Is anybody out there???? This isn't the first time we've seen this rumour. If true, it's a massive scandal and should be front page news instead of trivia like Shola gaslighting a fellow yapping POC turd.

The collective inertia in the face of this cynical evil pair never fails to astound me. I believe that the RF will protect their own at all costs. It's probably in their DNA. I can't see any other explanation now. Although far away and "cut off" from the RF, the RF haven't disowned them and have done nothing to stealthily expose and destroy them as they should have done long ago. They've kept on board and in semi-limbo the ginger viper and his Ho, suffering nobly and in silence while the viper sinks his poisonous ratty yellow teeth into them again and again.

Even if this particular story isn't true there have been plenty of other examples of filching, financial irregularities and lying that could have been discreetly exposed by the men in grey suits while keeping their hands clean. The RF are responsible for allowing a huge amount of damage to be done while they stood by, and the elephants are just one casualty among many.
if this is true this needs to be world knowledge.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I had my father and brother in the towers on the day. They survived but the scars are HUGE. If these two donuts DARE to jump on THAT bandwagon? so help me ....

Dear God. I am so happy for them, and you, and all your family and friends that they survived, but can totally understand that the scars are HUGE. Much love to you and yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

next thread title (if true).
If it's confirmed SS are dumped have parted company from them then offer that thread header for 138 . :m
Well there's rumors that he shagged his niece too, but this isn't a Hunter Biden thread and I've seen enough of those videos and photos to last a while.

I can't wait for the H&M split-- you know it's going to be public and filthy.

Disney is big enough and has enough lawyers on payroll to know exactly what they were doing when they wrote a check to her and not directly to the charity. You lie down with the mouse, you get up smelling like a rat, and there's very little distinction here which was which in this case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes creepy also they've got the names wrong. These are two men, not one. Graham and Stedman are gay partners. Gayle and Porker are gay partners. Gayle acts as a female beard (or minge) for Stedman, and Porker is a minge for Graham. They always holiday together as s foursome and book in as married couples, but Graham and Stedman pair up as do Porker and Gayle. It sounds complicated but it's an open secret in Hawaii. Stedman Graham doesn't exist and this is more rubbish from ButtPlugg Scobie. We need to be careful. Dear Leader Prince Noballs himself warned us of the dangers of mass misinformstion at the Goats Quagmire Awards the other day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Perhaps they haven't paid S.Sachs and they have parted company from the. Gruesomes. I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if this is the case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Perhaps they haven't paid S.Sachs and they have parted company from the. Gruesomes. I wouldn't be surprised one little bit if this is the case.
Oh yes, even the biggest PR firms do eventually fire clients when they have taken the piss too often and for too long... and especially if the bills havent been paid. Karma's a witch innit.

• Heart
The news is also full of the Meghan & Harry segment being booed at last night's award show.
The main culprit has been named & shamed......

queen in tartan slippers NTAs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.