Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can this day get any better?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
$12.99
What is with the display until 1/22/21
View attachment 755609

Sorry, that should be 11/22/21
"reuniting with William and Kate"??? What the duck is that all about then?
Why are they still being protected in the press? TW & the twit reckon the press are out to get them yet all footage of booing is withheld. As always, things just don't sit right.....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Can this day get any better?!
Well yes, it could, actually. Show me the booing!! AH WANT MUH BOOING 🤣

Neil Saun bloke was saying he heard she was going to release a magazine. Lol now the only thing left for Markle is an appearance on QVC
Wait till she starts selling CZ replicas of BRF tiaras and the Spencer tiara from China in little velvet boxes with COAs and all that. Don't forget to use flex pay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Definitely booing when Piers Morgan was named as a nominee, if I have chance later will restore it to the box and check the bit with the Harry and Meghan clip.
or was the booing aimed at Matt sleazy Hancock because the clip shown was of Piers interviewing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the beginning of this video, have only heard the start, about to settle in with a cuppa and listen to the rest
I'm not buying any of it... I think her source is actually someone in Monteshito stirring up tit for publicity.. how can Muttonchops give her half of everything they have earned when they haven't actually earned it yet,,,, From what I have read if they divorce it has to be done in London because of who Harry is... the Cali laws do not apply to him.,. thats the one thing Codtwat didn't realise before she made her plans..

Reactions: 28
Why are they still being protected in the press? TW & the twit reckon the press are out to get them yet all footage of booing is withheld. As always, things just don't sit right.....
Particularly as Piers has been exonerated. ITV want to be very careful when deciding to advertise an event as 'live' then prove it is anything but. Why can't those people make their distaste obvious by booing? I don't watch any of these ceremonies as they are too woke nowadays.

Reactions: 27
Well yes, it could, actually. Show me the booing!! AH WANT MUH BOOING 🤣

Wait till she starts selling CZ replicas of BRF tiaras and the Spencer tiara from China in little velvet boxes with COAs and all that. Don't forget to use flex pay!
Late night infomercials for her special line of Weave-care products and tools.... the Princess Pyramid scheme, the LuLaRoyal.
How much y'all wanna bet she shows up for this pep rally, standing next to Biden, begging him to smell her hair
1631276799253.png

I just wish someone would give the San Andreas Fault a little nudge so that the whole state floats away to become an independent soverign country, headed by Biden and Harris, with Gazza Newsome and the Dynamic Duo as Ministers of Finance, the Interior (of her Vagine) and Cultural Affairs respectively.
Welcome to Wokistan

• Haha
  • Heart
Every week there’s a new story about a person they have hired for archwell but the truth is not Even the best staff can help this duo . Sad.

If you look at the equivalent Kate photo that someone shared, you'll see its made by the same company. And towards the bottom in small letters it says 'Reuniting with Harry and Meghan' I guess they take the 'kill two birds with one story' approach to journalism. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No one has told smegs that elephants never forget. One step inside Africa/India/China/local zoo/circus and she will be confronted by a very angry herd of elephants more than willing to teach her a lesson. Or it may be a lone assassin in a parade. Either way her days are numbered. You should never upset elephants. :LOL: :LOL:🐘🐘🐘:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Hopefully she meets up with an elephant with diarrhoea .... and she's wearing white...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
If you look at the equivalent Kate photo that someone shared, you'll see its made by the same company. And towards the bottom in small letters it says 'Reuniting with Harry and Meghan' I guess they take the 'kill two birds with one story' approach to journalism. :rolleyes:
I think it's probably like those souvenir mags about bands that you can get in the supermarket. Just a rehash of old pics and articles. Though why anyone would need souvenir pics of that over bite, the ginger pube cranium and a few dolls is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you imagine a threesome with them all teeth and sweaty wigs, judges wigs must be grey and bald now, like waving a wand in the Albert Hall and the suction must be like screwiing a Dyson🤮🤮🤮

Oh What a topic at lunchtime 😂😂
Ya, can't figure out a 3rd wheel going on hols with a "couple", like, what happens if you fancy a bit of "afternoon delight"😉.. isn't going for a "nap" a tad obvious.....i think perhaps Steadman is a "Mrs Schofield" type front in this story.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
wow the Sussex Cleanup Squad have been seriously dispatched to the comments to try to deny it ever happened, there's loads of them frantically replying "didn't happen, didn't happen".

hopefully someone that was there in person will have some footage to show the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How ridiculous - what is it - yearly?
I don't think she actually had anything to do with it... its just a fan mag.... a one off... isn't her actual magazine... they had to price it cheap so her pre-teen sugars could afford to buy it from their allowance....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.