Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree.

When you are freely able to by Tesco Value Toilet Rolls, there seems little point buying their book to wipe your arse with.

:LOL:
Hmm...it might be so bad, its hysterically funny. Still wouldn't buy it of course but if there are sentences that should never be in a book, I'll get a second hand copy.
What I mean about sentences that should never be in a book and an example thereof - putting it behind a spoiler because it might be long.
My daughter and her friends read an 'erotica' author because the woman can't write. For example: In this book the hero is desperate to become a father. He adores children and wants to have a family of his own and the thought of getting his wife pregnant 'lights his fire', so to speak. Now it also happens that he's quite kinky in bed. Remember that this is erotic fiction. All of which inspires the author to write the unforgettable sentence "Children and hand cuffs were his turn on." This is a sentence that should NEVER be in a book. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Is this real???

‘Centennial Icons‘- are they having a giraffe?
Cannot see the price on the cover - ffs - Carly must have written ‘your’e so vain‘ not just for Warren Beatty as it should be Smegzy’s entrance musak‘ - and why do they still use her RF photos - is the new face still healing so they couldn‘t even get an up to date pic - I bet it’s full of re hashed bo@@xs 🤔

ETA maybe its a freebie at the checkout - SS will be crawling over themselves to get there and grab all the copies so it will soon disappear into oblivion - 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Centennial Icons‘- are they having a giraffe?
Cannot see the price on the cover - ffs - Carly must have written ‘your’e so vain‘ not just for Warren Beatty as it should be Smegzy’s entrance musak‘ - and why do they still use her RF photos - is the new face still healing so they couldn‘t even get an up to date pic - I bet it’s full of re hashed bo@@xs 🤔

ETA maybe its a freebie at the checkout - SS will be crawling over themselves to get there and grab all the copies so it will soon disappear into oblivion - 😃
$12.99
What is with the display until 1/22/21
Screenshot_20210910-201838.png

Sorry, that should be 11/22/21

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
$12.99
View attachment 755609

Ah thanks I couldn’t see the corner in the previous post - anyway it is 12.99 over priced 😁

Just looking at EWB website but although there should be a link to their Charity accounts (offices in Botswana and NY) I cannot find a link to check through for the so called ‘donation’ - can anyone much cleverer than me see if they can find them? Also noted that back in 2019 Disney are listed as a sponsor - https://elephantswithoutborders.org/
I believe these are some pics of his visit in 2019 - I noted his thinning ginger thatch in the picture with the sapling and just thought as this was from 2 years ago - his hair looks fuller now than it did then 🤣 wonder if he is using Orangutan hair / fur from the floors of the forest 🤣 they probably send Pablo to collect it on his bike on his day off 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
$12.99
View attachment 755609

The dates either a gaff or USA style of November 22nd, 2021, they have the month then date.
Just noticed the cover says "Family Time All About Archie & Lilibet". Can this be real. I thought Smegatron would want more than US$12.99 to put in her pocket.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Neil Saun bloke was saying he heard she was going to release a magazine. Lol now the only thing left for Markle is an appearance on QVC

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Bizarre , those two are defo drinking from the furry cup , be honest about it "ladies"
Can you imagine a threesome with them all teeth and sweaty wigs, judges wigs must be grey and bald now, like waving a wand in the Albert Hall and the suction must be like screwiing a Dyson🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.