Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason she no longer posts here?
Has someone upset her?
No upset.....
She had/ has a lot going on. First of all it was clear up from the last hurricane and now her military son is seriously ill. 😣
She's a fighter though...😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Possibly. The first time I tried it wouldn’t let me. Then I went back in on this link and sometimes it lets me vote again. Don’t go backwards though 😂

This link works and seems to allow voting every time I click on it - so I'm going to bookmark your post, so I can keep doing it!

We need more Yes votes for The Queen and more No votes for the Harkles, Orca, Thunberg etc!

Unbelievably, Biden is currently in the Yes category for making the top 100!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
KP UPDATE_

Will here to all Tattlers, we had a family meeting yesterday with only relevant members present The Gurners Grimm and the Fat Pork as well as his Ginger ex Raleigh were excluded.

Needless to say the "ladies" all consumed lots of Fuckharry cocktails along with the new one now named baldycunt after the Kween of Kuntycal .

We needed to agree a plan for when the Ginger Cockerel comes over.

Gran wants him stuffed for a BBQ with a skewer up his arse, Caff wants to smack him in the kisser wearing a knuckleduster and naughty Cammy wants to put his dick on a serving board and stab it with a pickle fork. Annie is going to trigger him with her horses who afterwards will crap all over him and Z is going to hold him while hubby uses him as a punchbag.

The Ladies got so pissed they were all doing wanker signs to his photo while Cammy lifter her arse and farted on him unfortunately the hilarity resulted in them all pissing themselves. Thank Christ for TenaLady

When they had all sobered up it was agreed that Ginger Tom would be knighted for his service to the Crown and is now called Sir Thomas of Ginger, the rest of his squad have all been awarded an OBE and @Cassandra333 has been awarded a medal for her pussies bravery and commitment to the cause.

They all ended up singing rugby songs led by M about a girl called cringe who gave the whole team a singe with her red hot minge

Royal standards were kept at all times until Gran mooned at his wedding photo and started them all off again.

Update next week when that bleeping, bastard book comes out

All Tattlers to be mentioned in despatches in gratitude from the family

@pombear Sir Tom needs a ceremony photo for his Knighthood day please can you oblige him and he promises not to piss on your flower bed🐱🐱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I believe that @Pom Bear is busy relaxing at a spa today and is having a cucumber treatment to cleanse herself from awful views of the Harkles! 😌
download.jpeg.jpg

Believe me you get a different perspective on life when you're small ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven't watched it, just read the comments underneath, and particularly liked this one

Are they 'sueing' Scoobie in a bid to make the new epilogue sound more interesting and boost sales, and therefore boost interest in their ever more ridiculous made up disclosures of life in the RF?
100%. Banjo boy is not shitting his kpop panties over the alleged threat to sue, because he knows it's just PR "LOOK AT US! WE ARE POWERFUL, WE ARE STILL HERE! TALK ABOUT US!"
Banjo boy knows where some of the bodies are buried. Not all of them, he's just a small cog in the much bigger wheel after all, but enough to keep himself safe.

Just to add. I hope Mo5 is safe. What a place poor old Louisiana is to live! :eek: I bet she'd just got her house back together as well after the last bit hit.😟
If you are lookinng in then be safe and prayers for you and yours .😘

• Heart
Reactions: 43
KP UPDATE_

Will here to all Tattlers, we had a family meeting yesterday with only relevant members present The Gurners Grimm and the Fat Pork as well as his Ginger ex Raleigh were excluded.

Needless to say the "ladies" all consumed lots of Fuckharry cocktails along with the new one now named baldycunt after the Kween of Kuntycal .

We needed to agree a plan for when the Ginger Cockerel comes over.

Gran wants him stuffed for a BBQ with a skewer up his arse, Caff wants to smack him in the kisser wearing a knuckleduster and naughty Cammy wants to put his dick on a serving board and stab it with a pickle fork. Annie is going to trigger him with her horses who afterwards will crap all over him and Z is going to hold him while hubby uses him as a punchbag.

The Ladies got so pissed they were all doing wanker signs to his photo while Cammy lifter her arse and farted on him unfortunately the hilarity resulted in them all pissing themselves. Thank Christ for TenaLady

When they had all sobered up it was agreed that Ginger Tom would be knighted for his service to the Crown and is now called Sir Thomas of Ginger, the rest of his squad have all been awarded an OBE and @Cassandra333 has been awarded a medal for her pussies bravery and commitment to the cause.

They all ended up singing rugby songs led by M about a girl called cringe who gave the whole team a singe with her red hot minge

Royal standards were kept at all times until Gran mooned at his wedding photo and started them all off again.

Update next week when that bleeping, bastard book comes out

All Tattlers to be mentioned in despatches in gratitude from the family

@pombear Sir Tom needs a ceremony photo for his Knighthood day please can you oblige him and he promises not to piss on your flower bed🐱🐱
This is brilliant @Nuttynana aka Will. Laughed so hard had to rush and get my own supply of Tenas out of the cupboard before a major mopping up job was called for. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has all the ingredients for a good Disney film ..... little known ageing actress trying to make ends meet, leaves her homeland to search for fame and fortune, meets an ex soldier who is a Prince in a foreign land (but she doesn't know he is (?) because she knows nothing of that land's royalty(?), she and her Prince have a fairy tale wedding, all the people of the realm come out to cheer them and wish them well.

However his family are cruel to her, they will not let her have her own way, they will not let her wear the jewels she wanted, they will not let her treat the servants like slaves, they keep her locked up and she is not allowed to go out on her own, she is truly miserable. This is not how it was meant to be and she starts to plot her escape.

One day her and the Prince flee the Palace to return to her homeland but all does not turn out how she expects. Instead of the life of luxury she desired she finds the Prince's money soon runs out, his mean Father will not give him any more and they may have to start working for a living!:eek:

To be continued ..............

Wonder if Disney will give me a few million for the rights to this?:unsure: 😂😂😂
Its like Cinderella in reverse.
Cinders is horrible to everybody instead of the other way round.

And @Wu Tien you get better and better. I wish I could give more than one love heart reaction. Just brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
(Come on Hazno, do the Roasted Chicken)
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
(Come on Marcus, do the Roasted Chicken)
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​
LMAO but now I can't get this song out of my head!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well here's my take on the chorus of the 'I've got the Clap Song' 🎶

3 69's is cutting it fine when I haven't had a D&C in a real long time
My minge smoked, the punter got choked then I had to move on to the next sad bloke

Clap, clap I caught the clap
and other STI's from that ginger-headed twit

Doria told me if I was a yachty
That that would earn me lots of lolly
So I rolled over for every banker
And now I'm married to a total wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​
I wish there was a double heart Emoji Wu this is absolutely brilliant!! X :love:
What's more, I bet it's 100% accurate!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.