Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting post from Deanna on Quora regarding the finances of the Harkles:

'Prince Harry was well known for his frugality throughout his adult life. He didn't spend much money on clothes, and he was very happy to live in Nott Cottage within Kensington Palace when Prince William vacated that space with Catherine for their more palatial place. Harry didn’t needlessly spend money to look good or to impress people; he was happy, joking, funny Harry.

Everyone knew he was a prince, so Harry didn’t splash out on decorating or on new clothes for each day. The very wealthy people who come from wealthy families and are aristocratic understand their wealth is in their stunningly large mansions and country homes. They have paintings worth more than some people’s homes. The very wealthy own land, and they are content to reuse the faded rugs from decades ago. Harry comes from this. Harry played the wealthy sport of kings: polo; he enjoyed the 50,000 acres that Queen Elizabeth owns surrounding her beloved Balmoral Castle. This is his life.

That was his life. When he decided to marry the rather middle class American who knew nothing about the British way of life, Harry likely didn’t anticipate Meghan’s appetite for spending money. She was new to this lifestyle, and Meghan wanted to spend the way she thought Catherine did. (Catherine watches how much she spends by the way.)

Harry, by not marrying a wealthy British woman, wound up trying to rein in his wife’s insatiable appetite for the good life as she saw it. Harry’s aristocratic friends laughed at Meghan. She tried too hard. Nott Cott was good enough for Catherine to live in with the love of her life, Prince William, but Meghan only saw their 20 room “apartment” at Kensington Palace and wanted to get out of the tiny apartment (as written in Finding Freedom). That’s when she asked to live in Windsor Castle, and nobody in the family asks for a place. They are given as gifts, and Harry forgot to tell his rich, new wife the niceties of dealing with royal life and the Queen.

I think Harry understands Meghan is flying through his inheritance money and the huge sums given to the couple from Prince Charles. Why Meghan’s first year as a royal cost over $1,000,000 for her clothing alone, and most of it was maternity wear, which she didn't bother to rewear when pregnant with Lili. Word is Meghan had a deal with her friend to resell the clothes Meghan wore, so they could split the profits. Maybe the Dior maternity dress that cost a whopping $90,000 is being worn by some rich housewife in New Jersey.

Meghan likes to spend money on things. She wanted a mansion with sixteen bathrooms. Why? I’m sure Harry wasn’t happy with that purchase price, and they could have lived as lovers for life in a medium sized home near LA. A $5,000,000 home would have been better than a $14,000,000 home. The upkeep alone would cost one million a year at their Montecito mansion. At least.

Then there is her need for private jets. And Meghan is wild about security. It makes her look important to have bodyguards around her, except they don't need them in America. Nobody is chasing them down for their photographs anymore, so Meghan even spends cash on private photographers. Add in her three PR teams, which she kept when she was a royal living in Britain, too. Did Meghan not trust the Brits to make her look good? Because they certainly did!

Harry has a cash flow problem on his hands.

He is frugal, and that’s why we’ll spot him wearing wrinkled clothing such as that ubiquitous grey suit along with his shoes with a hole in the bottom. Meghan is in new outfits all the time as she doesn't recycle them, which all of us do. Wearing the same clothes over and over is something even the royals do.

Meghan missed the memo on that one, too. I don’t know what Harry is going to do when they run out of money, because Prince Charles is fuming at the couple. So I wouldn't be thinking he’d help them out in their wealthy lifestyle now. Who’s left? The Queen? Oprah? George Clooney? Gayle King?

Harry is either in so much love with Meghan that he’s blind to her spending, or he is trembling over upsetting his bride over their finances. Either way Harry is not making his wife live a more frugal life. As their relevancy wanes, it would make sense to move and reduce their spending on attorneys and public relations teams. The couple needs to live within their means, as we all do. And I don’t think Meghan understands by not being a good royal and staying she lost a great job and all the perks.

I wonder how long they have left to live in this ostentatious manner.'
Sadly, this person doesn’t have all her facts straight though. William and Cathrine only used NottCott for 2 years as their London base, while spending most of their time in Bodorgan Hall (it was never a tiny cottage) in Anglesey. It was always just a temporary set up. Catherine also has been in the line of fire for her spending habits. From the start and not undeserved.
I do agree that the peerage has a distinctive spending code sometimes. And you just cannot copy it. Wearing your grandfathers Barbour jacket with several patched up holes while driving an unbelievable expensive (vintage) sports car. A certain habitus immediately identifies you as in or out. The social code is strong, even in countries where peerage doesn’t exist officially anymore. But the old circles still hold.
And while a absolutely agree that M shows all the signs of new money/Hollywood behaviour, I think H is is fully on board and loves it. He was never frugal. His brother and sister and law aren’t either. Even Charles isn’t. Repeating a dress doesn’t make you frugal. Moving a tennis court a couple of metres for a better view isn’t frugal. That’s just BS. And why should they? They are filthy rich and get richer by the second. H just has the problem now that he is confronted with the costs of things and no money miraculously turning up. W&K balance a fine line and mostly succeed in making people think they do not spend hundreds of thousands unnecessarily. They really came through with their PR strategy. As did Charles. H&M are too daft and seemingly don’t understand that they are not entitled to wealth. Them whining about being cut off financially is hilarious. The BRF knows they are privileged and while they won’t give it up without a fight they at least work their PR in a clever way to appease. H&M are so woke, they don’t realise they are part of the problem and cannot understand why they get a kick while his family doesn’t.

Reactions: 25
Still moving in the right direction. You can vote more than once.
How do you keep voting? It keeps asking me to sign up (which I did initially), but then blocks you from scrolling unless you do it again. If I refresh, it doesn't allow more voted. Is there a time lapse before you can vote again?

Reactions: 13

So there's quite a number of top fighting machines who volunteered to stay behind in Afghanistan. This fills me with hope that they'll be helping to rescue more people, albeit that this article says different. Perhaps they have two jobs to complete. Good for them, all working together. I'm also thinking that they'll be disarming or destroying as much of the weapons left behind as possible - or even using some of it if needed.

Harry needs to take note. These are real men, dedicated to their country, who will do whatever it takes. They are not gutless, and don't have a "look at me" attitude.
Ginger Tom and his CAS squad are en route to aid their efforts with @Cassandra333 tribe to take on ISIS in their own way😾😾😾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you keep voting? It keeps asking me to sign up (which I did initially), but then blocks you from scrolling unless you do it again. If I refresh, it doesn't allow more voted. Is there a time lapse before you can vote again?
I use firefox browser and it seems to keep my log in information. I dont close that tab. I think voting maybe once a day.

Reactions: 11
Morning lovely Tattlers 🥰 Hope you are all set to have a lovely bank holiday Monday (UK Tattlers) and everyone else has a good day too! Hope anyone in the path of Hurricane Ida is keeping safe. Is that where Mum of 5 lives?
Yes Mo5 was in the path but she's ok so far...the hurricane seems to be staying east of them thankfully 😁. Happy to pass on messages to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Possibly. The first time I tried it wouldn’t let me. Then I went back in on this link and sometimes it lets me vote again. Don’t go backwards though 😂

Reactions: 13
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)
I'm in total agreement. I don't believe all that shite about mysterious backers or that idiotic suggestion that Charles was desperate to inject some black blood into the family. Utter garbage.

I'm sure they expected Hazno to marry an aristocratic sloan type from the usual circles they mix in. He was unable to pull that off because everyone could see he's a nasty bleep.

Smeggy is just a gold digger who struck lucky but maybe now she's realised what a petulant useless workshy twit he is and she doesn't feel so lucky. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Latest video from Taz. Showing just how much these two have been in our faces

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning lovely Tattlers 🥰 Hope you are all set to have a lovely bank holiday Monday (UK Tattlers) and everyone else has a good day too! Hope anyone in the path of Hurricane Ida is keeping safe. Is that where Mum of 5 lives?
Yes mo5 is near there, was in touch with her, they are safe thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
(Come on Hazno, do the Roasted Chicken)
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
(Come on Marcus, do the Roasted Chicken)
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​
Come on Wu Tien fess up, you're really Jessie J and I claim my £5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Come on Wu Tien fess up, you're really Jessie J and I claim my £5
@Wu Tien is simply a one-of-a-kind with immense word abilities. I always sing along and tap my feet and Do the Roasted Chicken was no different although we are now having one for dinner...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes Mo5 was in the path but she's ok so far...the hurricane seems to be staying east of them thankfully 😁. Happy to pass on messages to her.
Is there a reason she no longer posts here?
Has someone upset her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)
Has all the ingredients for a good Disney film ..... little known ageing actress trying to make ends meet, leaves her homeland to search for fame and fortune, meets an ex soldier who is a Prince in a foreign land (but she doesn't know he is (?) because she knows nothing of that land's royalty(?), she and her Prince have a fairy tale wedding, all the people of the realm come out to cheer them and wish them well.

However his family are cruel to her, they will not let her have her own way, they will not let her wear the jewels she wanted, they will not let her treat the servants like slaves, they keep her locked up and she is not allowed to go out on her own, she is truly miserable. This is not how it was meant to be and she starts to plot her escape.

One day her and the Prince flee the Palace to return to her homeland but all does not turn out how she expects. Instead of the life of luxury she desired she finds the Prince's money soon runs out, his mean Father will not give him any more and they may have to start working for a living!:eek:

To be continued ..............

Wonder if Disney will give me a few million for the rights to this?:unsure: 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​
BIB - aargh the visual imagery!!!! How can lyrics be so brilliant and yet so traumatising? I can't unsee that now! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sadly, this person doesn’t have all her facts straight though. William and Cathrine only used NottCott for 2 years as their London base, while spending most of their time in Bodorgan Hall (it was never a tiny cottage) in Anglesey. It was always just a temporary set up. Catherine also has been in the line of fire for her spending habits. From the start and not undeserved.
I do agree that the peerage has a distinctive spending code sometimes. And you just cannot copy it. Wearing your grandfathers Barbour jacket with several patched up holes while driving an unbelievable expensive (vintage) sports car. A certain habitus immediately identifies you as in or out. The social code is strong, even in countries where peerage doesn’t exist officially anymore. But the old circles still hold.
And while a absolutely agree that M shows all the signs of new money/Hollywood behaviour, I think H is is fully on board and loves it. He was never frugal. His brother and sister and law aren’t either. Even Charles isn’t. Repeating a dress doesn’t make you frugal. Moving a tennis court a couple of metres for a better view isn’t frugal. That’s just BS. And why should they? They are filthy rich and get richer by the second. H just has the problem now that he is confronted with the costs of things and no money miraculously turning up. W&K balance a fine line and mostly succeed in making people think they do not spend hundreds of thousands unnecessarily. They really came through with their PR strategy. As did Charles. H&M are too daft and seemingly don’t understand that they are not entitled to wealth. Them whining about being cut off financially is hilarious. The BRF knows they are privileged and while they won’t give it up without a fight they at least work their PR in a clever way to appease. H&M are so woke, they don’t realise they are part of the problem and cannot understand why they get a kick while his family doesn’t.
Hazno was known for being a tight bastard with money. Cressida complained about him asking her to accompany him somewhere abroad ( I think to a wedding) and he suggested she pay for her own flight.

He dresses appallingly and doesn’t seem to care about crumpled suits and shoes with holes in. I do think that Hazno's spending these days is governed by Smeggy's habits and she's going to be running through his money more quickly than he is used to.

I agree that all of the royals are used to money being there for everything when they want it and spend as they wish but that's to be expected. The whole point with 'old money' is that you are not ostentatious with your spending or boastful about what you have. It's a protection measure to make the rest of us feel less resentful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has all the ingredients for a good Disney film ..... little known ageing actress trying to make ends meet, leaves her homeland to search for fame and fortune, meets an ex soldier who is a Prince in a foreign land (but she doesn't know he is (?) because she knows nothing of that land's royalty(?), she and her Prince have a fairy tale wedding, all the people of the realm come out to cheer them and wish them well.

However his family are cruel to her, they will not let her have her own way, they will not let her wear the jewels she wanted, they will not let her treat the servants like slaves, they keep her locked up and she is not allowed to go out on her own, she is truly miserable. This is not how it was meant to be and she starts to plot her escape.

One day her and the Prince flee the Palace to return to her homeland but all does not turn out how she expects. Instead of the life of luxury she desired she finds the Prince's money soon runs out, his mean Father will not give him any more and they may have to start working for a living!:eek:

To be continued ..............

Wonder if Disney will give me a few million for the rights to this?:unsure: 😂😂😂
It could be treated a bit like Into The Woods and have the second part elaborate on their world falling apart.
The poor Prince trying to work out where money comes from and discovering you can't just assume people will hand it to you when you're trying to spend $50,000 on alcohol. The Princess Duchess aged heroine leading lady discovers that her latest bit of cosmetic surgery has resulted in a nose shaped like genitals. Will they ever be able to survive? :eek:
It has such horror film potential! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It could be treated a bit like Into The Woods and have the second part elaborate on their world falling apart.
The poor Prince trying to work out where money comes from and discovering you can't just assume people will hand it to you when you're trying to spend $50,000 on alcohol. The Princess Duchess aged heroine leading lady discovers that her latest bit of cosmetic surgery has resulted in a nose shaped like genitals. Will they ever be able to survive? :eek:
I would love to slap Dorito for giving birth to that freak, she should have been thrown away with the afterbirth😝😝

The Rocky Horror Show would be appropriate or Candyman!!

In her case the frocky horror show with her Ginger gorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.