Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry was conned into thinking she was some sort of Jennifer Aniston level celeb he had just somehow missed.

This is the one where she said he messaged her:

And here's the response from his brother:

The claim that Ashley Cole spends time on Twitter is perhaps the most far-fetched:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I often talk about ''backers.''
Its mostly because of the historic context.
People from the past resurface around the next generation of Royals.
Oprah was after Diana. She later lost to Bashir.
She got Fergie, who failed to deliver the desired RF bashing.
She got to Harkles wedding .
It generated commentary (celebrities at the wedding , some aristos snubbed. )
Next stage was the interview , yes Orca looks incompetent , but it keeps her in the headlines, because everything related to the Harkles, is now linked with the Orca revelations.

Also, the ''backers''and elements of their potential involvement would only become visible if/when a divorce happens . It would be just a extension of RF bashing, now with Harry lumped together with the ''evils'' of the RF, because its them that made him the ''abuser/bleep/failure/'' that he is.
Poor Peg tried to make it work/fix him.
Standard blame game.

The Harkles never looked to me as anything other but a ''arranged marriage .''
Arranged as in two people getting older, wanting family, wanting to become ''impactful''to leave ''their mark,'' and be famous (her.)
Their combined incompetence, lack of self awareness , and delusions of grandeur of course destroyed the plan that they had.
They look like these celebrity couples which are ''paired'' by their marketing agency. Its comical how much effort they put in to fake attraction and chemistry .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Interesting , True Royalty TV, which also had Scabies, and often has ''experts'' around, that engage in subtle or not so subtle RF bashing, is also connected with Roku.
Roku content is former Quibi (Harkles)
True Royalty TV address is part of the Panama papers .

Robert Jobson now claims this:

Interesting, because it was always obvious that Wills doesn't need anyone, he may want someone, while Harry was constantly dependent on someone saving his sorry ass. Guess it can be perceived as closeness , the necessity to have someone to fix ones fails.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Very worrying, have you seen the most recent update? - even more worrying xx
Poor Sue. Covid is a terrible disease.
I really hope she recovers soon 🙏

One of my husband's friends died recently. He was taken ill, went to hospital and was dead within 3 days 😔
Prior to that he was a fit man for his age but unfortunately an anti-vaxxer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've done a Tarot reading for Meghan and Harry.

First card - the crumbling cheese which means that everything stinks and is falling apart.

Second card - the eleventy six of pentacles which means that money's too tight to mention. They are down to their last 40 million.

Third card - the Sycophant - OMG, OMG I don't believe it, its clearly Omid Scobie and the card is reversed so it means he's still in Meghan's good books but not enough to be able to afford a flat with 16 bathrooms yet,

Fourth card - the ten of cups which means that Harry's ordered some new crockery from amazon because Meghan has smashed everything.

Fifth card - The Scar - which means there has been some cosmetic surgery going on.

Sixth card - the Wheel of Fortune which means there has been a family conference about Meghan going out to work and Harry has been pitching the idea to TV moguls that his wife could be the hostess if the Wheel of Fortune tv show is revived.

and finally, card seven is one from my local Wazda which says 'with deepest sympathy' on the front and inside written in calligraphy is, "Dear Meghan, sorry your egotistical plan for world domination has blown up in your smug face."

This Tarot lark is unbelievably accurate innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Didn't she also slide into Matt Cardle's DMs if I remember correctly?
She did. He rejected her as well. She also tried to get herself onto Made in Chelsea but they didn’t want her either.
Jesus H Christ Hazza! You really were the only stupid bleep who couldn’t see through the used up old slapper weren’t you?
It also makes you wonder how many other wealthy Brit men she tried to entice with roast chicken evenings. There’s probably quite a few that we’ll never know about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are we all ready for tomorrow and the latest instalment of Scooby Do's book?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just throwing this out there.
I wonder if Pen Farthing (spit) is the "ex military friend into animal rescue" that No6 was planning to lend to the russian 'Greta' to invade Belarus and rescue the stranded penguins for relocation to the North pole ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG it's been far too quiet for too long. I'm looking forward to the next bout coming from Montedoodah. There's not much left for them to trot out for us now. Just give us the truth on Aldi and Lidl, then get the divorce out of the way ... Oh and then go to rehab, there's a good un.

Just throwing this out there.
I wonder if Pen Farthing (spit) is the "ex military friend into animal rescue" that No6 was planning to lend to the russian 'Greta' to invade Belarus and rescue the stranded penguins for relocation to the North pole ?

Anyway, do you think his parents gave him that name as a joke. Penny Farthing - for the youngsters on here, it was the name of a strange looking bike. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She did. He rejected her as well. She also tried to get herself onto Made in Chelsea but they didn’t want her either.
Jesus H Christ Hazza! You really were the only stupid bleep who couldn’t see through the used up old slapper weren’t you?
It also makes you wonder how many other wealthy Brit men she tried to entice with roast chicken evenings. There’s probably quite a few that we’ll never know about.
The Made in Chelsea is by far the funniest. The cast was in their early 20s. She was a used up divorcee who'd been trying to make it in Holloywood unsuccessfully for over a decade.

So delusional it's scary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.