Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I add to the recap:

We're ambivalent on big kangaroos
The pamphlet epilogue is tit
Hazza went solo, playing polo

Thank you to @Cassandra333 for getting it going (🐻) and nice one @50sGirl for the thread title!

Let's see what this shiny new thread brings us, let's face it, anything can happen here and we love it :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333 and congratulations on the title @50sGirl.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in a bar with friends (not weird) and then there was a newsflash on the tv. Everything went completely black on the tv for a few seconds before an announcement was made, indicating it was a really serious announcement, not something happy like the birth of a baby.
The room went completely silent as the presenter spoke. They were not on screen; it was all photos.
They were saying Prince Andrew had died. Didn’t say how. Then I went home and all the Evening Standard sellers (remember when it was sold in London, not given away) were doing a roaring trade.

Now I don’t approve of anyone who abuses their position and he is innocent until proven guilty, and I don’t want this to happen as whether you like him or not, he is a son, a sort of ex husband, a father and a grandfather and his loss would devastate them all, especially HM The Queen.
But it all felt so real.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lovely new thread. Many thanks to @50sGirl for the title. Not just the most popular title but the most popular post in the thread!
Old thread here:

Recap.
We don't like Meghan and Harry
We don't like Scobies
We don't like Sugars
Forgotten everything else, can someone fill in the blanks please?
Also it seems HM is lawyering up to fight back at long last.
Scoobie may have been Markled.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks @Cassandra333 for the new thread and well done to @50sGirl for coming up with such an appropriate title.

Aren't the Harkles and Co a bunch of Cunts? I must admit though I'm rather looking forward to the fallout when the Queen sends in the legal team. I might grab some 🍿🍿🍿 whilst I'm out shopping later. I hope Scabie McScaibface is first on the hit list.

Happy Monday everyone 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Undercover with the Harkles....... Scrotie has been spotted hiding behind the sofa again 🥴
Polish_20210822_225716962.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
And please remember to keep voting in the Grifties. 1 MM, 2 Orca, 3 G King, 6 T Perry and 17 Robin DiAngelo (race baiting author)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just caught this the previous thread, I’m really sorry I didn’t know how to link from a previous thread 😳
It was about the Urban Dictionary ……

I showed my husband, who goes to golf once a week with a group of guys. There is one guy who either “can’t make it” or who “can’t do lunch” afterwards. They all know it’s his wife who doesn’t like him doing anything she’s not invloved with but he’s such a show off about absolutely everything,
315BE221-17B5-4400-B1FD-112E2FDA63F8.jpeg
money, house, car etc., he’s a bit of a figure of fun. Anyway, husband has put it on his golf WhatsApp group. Light blue touch paper and stand well clear 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Wow a new thread already.
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and recap. Also 50sGirl for the title.

Kittypops, Margaretta, SweetSummerChild and anyone else who have done a recap thankyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I LOVE this thread title.
Also love the Mark Dolan clip.
I think GBNews presenters are of the same opinion as us.

Alex Belfield never lets us down either.
I particularly like it when he greets his viewers as "morning mush"
- :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have they sent them some nappies/diapers that were left over from the Procter and Gamble freebie?
They're very careful these days not to say what was donated because of the mickey-taking, I'm just hoping it was more than a couple of packs of sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting the thread.
Been a while since I had a thread title. 😁
I can’t take credit for Wallis and Vomit though - another poster used it after reading it elsewhere I believe.

Why do they have to advertise their charity donations? How crass! Donating to charity should be a selfless act not used for self publicity. Henry and his wife should look to George Michael to see how it was done without fanfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
And please remember to keep voting in the Grifties. 1 MM, 2 Orca, 3 G King, 6 T Perry and 17 Robin DiAngelo (race baiting author)

I have also been voting for Cardi B, I think it was her who done that wap song rubbish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if #6wife managed to find 40 friends to give 40 minutes yet.

Like, well, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, that seems to have died an early death, doesn't it.

No doubt Afghanistan and Haiti will be dropped by them when the next shiny thing comes along.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.