Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Here we go 🤪
Well now, still angels according to Scobie... The courtiers trying to discredit them. However, No mention of the lies told to Oprah's face.. Archbishop etc
That Mrs6 checked on the authors after the release of FF instead of suing the sh!t out of them confirms what we already knew...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't see it 😪 can anybody do a screenshot for me please?
Looks like twitter account has limited views. if you search witch dance on you tube it should bring it up. I will try and do a you tube link in next thread

Reactions: 13

Here we go 🤪
So am I right? This 'epilogue' is tacked onto the back of the original FF book and has been brought out in a paperback version?
If somebody was daft enough to buy the original book then they will get that again plus a few epilogue pages for ? how much, does anybody know?

This could go on for years! A new epilogue full of cr*p added on each year until it ends up the size of an old telephone directory.

Who thought this was a good idea and who, in their right mind, will be buying it? Be interesting to see the sales figures after a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, if the sixes want to be charitable, and show compassion close to home, my beloved Lake Tahoe is on the verge of being devoured by a beast of a fire, my friends, family, my old community have been evacuated and there is little hope of stopping the fire. Vast areas of forests and wildlife are being destroyed. So megs wanna send a few sandwiches and diapers to the 50,000 people who have been evacuated?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
LOL so Smeggy is now a tee totaller is she? Didn't have an alcoholic drink on her birthday according to melt face...

"They capped off the day with a Southern Californian favorite: Mexican food ordered from a popular local restaurant, washed down with margaritas (alcoholic for him, nonalcoholic for her)."

Not sure I believe that 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
You're welcome 💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I'm glad Tom got his knighthood 💖❤🥰😽😽 xx

I know Harry's Richmond! 🤭😄 x
Hellsbells Fergie 😬😄

View attachment 737492
This would make a great Royal weekly series!. Every week you could have the same headline but with different heads where Fungus's head is. The first one could be Scrotus Scabbie saying "I know Harry's Richmond!".
Next week we could have SkidMarkus Anderson, followed at weekly intervals by Porker, AoC Welby, Justice Chris Warby, Ken Sunshine, Paul Burrell ....Harvey Weinstein, Karl Lagerfeld, George Clowney, Giles Coren.... on and on, endless fun, all saying "I Know Harry's Richmond!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well now, still angels according to Scobie... The courtiers trying to discredit them. However, No mention of the lies told to Oprah's face.. Archbishop etc
That Mrs6 checked on the authors after the release of FF instead of suing the sh!t out of them confirms what we already knew...
Most of this crap has already been debunked. A title does not equal security in the UK let alone abroad. The RF doesn't decide security levels, the Met police do and it's reviewed annually.

The RF didn't leak the bullying claims - the staff went to the press themselves because they thought things weren't happening.

The RF announce things when they want to - bit like the 6s do, without consulting the 6s - why would they - what about all the times the 6s have tried to grab the headlines from important issues the RF were trying to promote like Camilla and her domestic abuse speech?

If someone is daft enough to spend that amount on toilet paper I hope they get a sore black arse from the print and hard paper - nothing less than they deserve.

LOL so Smeggy is now a tee totaller is she? Didn't have an alcoholic drink on her birthday according to melt face...

"They capped off the day with a Southern Californian favorite: Mexican food ordered from a popular local restaurant, washed down with margaritas (alcoholic for him, nonalcoholic for her)."

It's because she is a young breast feeding mutha init.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Most of this crap has already been debunked. A title does not equal security in the UK let alone abroad. The RF doesn't decide security levels, the Met police do and it's reviewed annually.

The RF didn't leak the bullying claims - the staff went to the press themselves because they thought things weren't happening.

The RF announce things when they want to - bit like the 6s do, without consulting the 6s - why would they - what about all the times the 6s have tried to grab the headlines from important issues the RF were trying to promote like Camilla and her domestic abuse speech?

If someone is daft enough to spend that amount on toilet paper I hope they get a sore black arse from the print and hard paper - nothing less than they deserve.

It's because she is a young breast feeding mutha init.
Oh that old chestnut 🌰
I draw your attention to 2 pixs apparently taken at different times although Hazno didn't get the memo about changing his outfit 🙄
twot.jpg

twit.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Let's face it, alcohol would be only thing to make shagging Hazno bearable....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.