Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, for all you Tarot people. Blackmail, yorks, backers, how did they really meet. All with a lovely Irish voice (i think)

Damn. I've been reading my new Radiant tarot card book, trying to absorb the card meanings prior to using the cards I bought. But frankly if the readings turn up this kinda crap I'll give up. Yes, lovely voice, but really?:unsure:

The Royals decided they needed black blood infusion via Hazza and it was discussed so openly that fergie knew of it and told Marcus A at soho house. No, not told ... SOLD ... yeah she sold the info for 40k to marcus A. :rolleyes:

after that shite I gave up. Seriously, she's nuts. I can just about overlook and smile at the theory (re injecting a splash of colour) but FFS, they aren't going to sit around openly discussing it as if deciding what colour to wear to Ascot.
Even as a non card reader (yet😜) and from reading just 20 pages in my shiny new tarot book my 'card intuition' says the 40k the cards threw up was money given to fergietwat for business introductions and interviews, not for top secret family info that the dopey tart would never in a gazillion years be permitted to hear.
Besides they didn't need to marry no6 off to a dusky maiden when William was already married to someone a lot duskier looking than smeggychops and from a family of dark hued people, so the future already looked relatively ginger free. Yes, George and Charlotte are fair, but Louis looks mediterranean, like his Middleton grandpa.
No6 could marry a ginger Russian homosexual vertically challenged man and it would make no difference to the basic line of succession.
As far as the family are concerned, ginger is SO last century darling and the future is not remotely orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm a bit behind (have been for a while, hence the lack of posts because I have been reading the thread to catch up) - but does anyone else think that PWB might use the current situation in Afgto try and bolster his argument for security from the RF & UK - you know, I am a RF member (albeit a knob and grifter, currently non serving nor living in the UK by choice) and also an ex army ex Afghanistan veteran so possibly (i.e. for my purposes definitively) a target for the resurgent Taliban and ISIS K - So send over some SAS Protection ASAP!!!
Twunts!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
ginger badger 001 text on.jpg

Damn. I've been reading my new Radiant tarot card book, trying to absorb the card meanings prior to using the cards I bought. But frankly if the readings turn up this kinda crap I'll give up. Yes, lovely voice, but really?:unsure:

The Royals decided they needed black blood infusion via Hazza and it was discussed so openly that fergie knew of it and told Marcus A at soho house. No, not told ... SOLD ... yeah she sold the info for 40k to marcus A. :rolleyes:

after that shite I gave up. Seriously, she's nuts. I can just about overlook and smile at the theory (re injecting a splash of colour) but FFS, they aren't going to sit around openly discussing it as if deciding what colour to wear to Ascot.
Even as a non card reader (yet😜) and from reading just 20 pages in my shiny new tarot book my 'card intuition' says the 40k the cards threw up was money given to fergietwat for business introductions and interviews, not for top secret family info that the dopey tart would never in a gazillion years be permitted to hear.
Besides they didn't need to marry no6 off to a dusky maiden when William was already married to someone a lot duskier looking than smeggychops and from a family of dark hued people, so the future already looked relatively ginger free. Yes, George and Charlotte are fair, but Louis looks mediterranean, like his Middleton grandpa.
No6 could marry a ginger Russian homosexual vertically challenged man and it would make no difference to the basic line of succession.
As far as the family are concerned, ginger is SO last century darling and the future is not remotely orange.

Nowhere in my tarot card book for dummies does it say any card relates to 40 thousand quid. So where did she get that from????
And the only time Prince Charles wanted some colour in his life was when he had the hots for Shiela Ferguson from the 3 degrees back in the 70s.

I'm a bit behind (have been for a while, hence the lack of posts because I have been reading the thread to catch up) - but does anyone else think that PWB might use the current situation in Afgto try and bolster his argument for security from the RF & UK - you know, I am a RF member (albeit a knob and grifter, currently non serving nor living in the UK by choice) and also an ex army ex Afghanistan veteran so possibly (i.e. for my purposes definitively) a target for the resurgent Taliban and ISIS K - So send over some SAS Protection ASAP!!!
Twunts!!!

He can have Pen Farthing to protect him and if he wants to come back to England, maybe Pen can find him some room on a charter plane full of stray dogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I stuck it out to the end, high/low lights below - a bit jumbled as I'm trying to remember:

Apparently Charles paid M to marry H, W is livid and trying to keep things going, keep the rows from his kids, and trying to save the Monarchy for his kids.

C paid M with good intentions, but the backers don't have good intentions. M was more or less told by someone (not C) that she would become top of the family then she could destroy them (and H). C was initially fooled into thinking M had good intentions but now realises what has happened and what he's done by paying her. C never promised M anything but she's blaming him for everything.

Eugenie is the devil like her Mum.

H doesn't know that C paid M to marry him but HMQ does and there's lots of rows.

M trying to blackmail C to give them money but he's not giving in.

Clinton's and Clooney possibly the backers, Ms true love is Marcus. Backers no longer supporting M as she's nuts and a liability.

The kids are fake, she doesn't know why the RF are going along with the kids or why given it's a set up they bought kids into it - it will all come out and may cause the end of the Monarchy and its all Charles fault for paying M and trying to find a person of colour for H to marry to diversify the RF.

Charles shouldn't be on the throne.

Oh and Marcus maybe Epstein's son.

Pile of baloney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Totally agree with you and just to add, the Whole Spencer clan were all oversexed, paranoid old bikes and between them they screwed half of the household Cavalry, the Brother too used to screw anything that moved, sanctimonious, arrogant fucker.

The lineage on Chas side is tainted but not as bad as the Spencer's, what a sorry shower to look up to🥴🥴

Ginger Tom has more morals than this lot🐱🐱🐱
Ginger Tom iHarrys father
I just posted earlier, what's that GREEN stuff???!
it appears to be coming out the bloke next hers mouth cigarette smoke maybe ???

🤔
No is the stench coming off the evil witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Latest Celt. So harkles sueing scoobie?

I haven't watched it, just read the comments underneath, and particularly liked this one

This feels like a smokescreen operation: Pretending to sue Scoobie to deflect from something else. I predict this action will grab the headlines for a few days and crop back up when there’s nothing else going on
Are they 'sueing' Scoobie in a bid to make the new epilogue sound more interesting and boost sales, and therefore boost interest in their ever more ridiculous made up disclosures of life in the RF?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the ending to this piece regarding Noballs hypocrisy ..........

Hamlet, another lost soul of a prince, warns of the danger of being “hoist with his own petard.” Unless the Duke of Sussex sorts a few things out, his very own petard is getting sharper by the minute.

The Prince of Denmark was doomed and so will Harry be in his quest to become a global leader until he starts walking the walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I stuck it out to the end, high/low lights below - a bit jumbled as I'm trying to remember:

Apparently Charles paid M to marry H, W is livid and trying to keep things going, keep the rows from his kids, and trying to save the Monarchy for his kids.

C paid M with good intentions, but the backers don't have good intentions. M was more or less told by someone (not C) that she would become top of the family then she could destroy them (and H). C was initially fooled into thinking M had good intentions but now realises what has happened and what he's done by paying her. C never promised M anything but she's blaming him for everything.

Eugenie is the devil like her Mum.

H doesn't know that C paid M to marry him but HMQ does and there's lots of rows.

M trying to blackmail C to give them money but he's not giving in.

Clinton's and Clooney possibly the backers, Ms true love is Marcus. Backers no longer supporting M as she's nuts and a liability.

The kids are fake, she doesn't know why the RF are going along with the kids or why given it's a set up they bought kids into it - it will all come out and may cause the end of the Monarchy and its all Charles fault for paying M and trying to find a person of colour for H to marry to diversify the RF.

Charles shouldn't be on the throne.

Oh and Marcus maybe Epstein's son.

Pile of baloney.
And dont forget, her cards told her the exact amount of money paid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched it, just read the comments underneath, and particularly liked this one

Are they 'sueing' Scoobie in a bid to make the new epilogue sound more interesting and boost sales, and therefore boost interest in their ever more ridiculous made up disclosures of life in the RF?
It wouldn't surprise me after the derision they've faced since the announcement of the epilogue. How would any sane person think that for this update Scabies has gone rogue after Peg had to admit with working with him on the original?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So there's quite a number of top fighting machines who volunteered to stay behind in Afghanistan. This fills me with hope that they'll be helping to rescue more people, albeit that this article says different. Perhaps they have two jobs to complete. Good for them, all working together. I'm also thinking that they'll be disarming or destroying as much of the weapons left behind as possible - or even using some of it if needed.

Harry needs to take note. These are real men, dedicated to their country, who will do whatever it takes. They are not gutless, and don't have a "look at me" attitude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Morning lovely Tattlers 🥰 Hope you are all set to have a lovely bank holiday Monday (UK Tattlers) and everyone else has a good day too! Hope anyone in the path of Hurricane Ida is keeping safe. Is that where Mum of 5 lives?

• Heart
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
(Come on Hazno, do the Roasted Chicken)
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
(Come on Marcus, do the Roasted Chicken)
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​
Yes, sang it to Little Evas Locomotion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And dont forget, her cards told her the exact amount of money paid.
Ah yes the amount of money paid to Fergie when she told Marcus that C was looking for a person of colour for H to marry.

More baloney. There was no rush for H to get married, W had married and had kids so the line of succession was secure. Why would C interfere in his sons love life- he knew what a disaster it made when the Queen Mum interfered with his.

The reader did say that she'd watched Bookworms video beforehand so I think that influenced her reading quite badly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.