Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which does what? And exactly how much was donated?
Now, this bugs the duck outta me. People jumping in to donate and announce it loudly to the media.
It's like I advised someone on the last thread (Tatty I think), "Don't donate to anyone yet". You need to winnow out the big guns that pay their "Board" huge salaries, and wait till the situation becomes more clear exactly where the aid is needed anyway.
The big organisations that have the funds can do jack tit until the evacuations are completed and the Taliban set out the rules for foreign aid workers. Even then, quite frankly, anyone going there as an aid worker has a death wish and needs their head examined.

But hell yeah, let's be seen donating so we can wallow in the thanks and praise and ask the organisation to big us up.
Let me tell you a secret ... NO Women's Aid organisation will be permitted to aid Afghan women in that country. The taliban want women treated like dogs, no way in hell will they let western do-gooders interfere with that total subjugation. They can help women who get out, sure, but so can many other aid organisations both national and local.
Bumming and blowing about donating to the most eye catchingly named one is shameful self aggrandizement. :mad: LOOK AT ME BEING KIND. duck off and kiss my arse you boastful cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
They probably sent Orca's private jets to dive bomb into Kabul to save the day.... yeah right. I can see the headline now on People mag front cover:
Heroic H and our Monarch-in-Waiting M "Carpet bomb the Kabul airport with hand-autographed bananas of support, causing mass banana peel slips to escaping Westerners, Aghans, Taliban and military forces alike. Peace is restored, goodwill to women and service is universal, y'all. God Bless Our Kween"
That ginger bleep should've hijacked his mate's private jet that he used the other day. Could've flown it to Kabul and squeezed about 60 or 70 refugees into the 20 seater lear jet ... Captain Fantastic to the rescue. I bet he lies in bed dreaming of doing stuff like that ... then wakes up and has a decaff latté and organic waffle and goes back to scratching his arse and trying to figure out the complications of sudoku in Farchiedoll's homework book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Now, this bugs the duck outta me. People jumping in to donate and announce it loudly to the media.
It's like I advised someone on the last thread (Tatty I think), "Don't donate to anyone yet". You need to winnow out the big guns that pay their "Board" huge salaries, and wait till the situation becomes more clear exactly where the aid is needed anyway.
The big organisations that have the funds can do jack tit until the evacuations are completed and the Taliban set out the rules for foreign aid workers. Even then, quite frankly, anyone going there as an aid worker has a death wish and needs their head examined.

But hell yeah, let's be seen donating so we can wallow in the thanks and praise and ask the organisation to big us up.
Let me tell you a secret ... NO Women's Aid organisation will be permitted to aid Afghan women in that country. The taliban want women treated like dogs, no way in hell will they let western do-gooders interfere with that total subjugation. They can help women who get out, sure, but so can many other aid organisations both national and local.
Bumming and blowing about donating to the most eye catchingly named one is shameful self aggrandizement. :mad: LOOK AT ME BEING KIND. duck off and kiss my arse you boastful cunts.
You're quite right of course. Will any money donated actually help a woman in Afghanistan at the moment, most definitely not. They'll be lucky if someone gives them a free burqua. It would be better to set up a fund for refugees coming to live in the west to help them when they get here.

We've all heard about money donated to charities being seized by unscrupulous government officials in Africa and never reaching those who really need it. I used to work with a woman who was from Ghana and she told me that items donated and money never reached the truly needy as everything was creamed off in layers of corruption.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
You're quite right of course. Will any money donated actually help a woman in Afghanistan at the moment, most definitely not. They'll be lucky if someone gives them a free burqua. It would be better to set up a fund for refugees coming to live in the west to help them when they get here.

We've all heard about money donated to charities being seized by unscrupulous government officials in Africa and never reaching those who really need it. I used to work with a woman who was from Ghana and she told me that items donated and money never reached the truly needy as everything was creamed off in layers of corruption.
Absolutely. Having spent my early childhood in Africa, there’s a very short list of organisations there I will give money to. They’re all tiny local places I’ve been to or worked with briefly in my twenties and where every month the money is literally going from my bank account straight into the bank account of the school or orphanage or project. I just won’t do it otherwise - too many layers of bureaucracy to make it through with a little creamed off at every layer.

H&M’s ‘donation’ likely won’t make it to any Afghan women but since it’s sole purpose is PR, they don’t care, I guess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Rather than remove the brightest and the best of women , we should be allowing them to continue their groundbreaking work in Afghanistan , and passing that onto future generations of women. That should have meant a proper negotiated deal , staggered over time …but thanks to Saigon Joe and his “ vote winner” tactics.

So celebs continue to signal your support of women and announce your charitable donations , …It won’t make Judges, Doctors , Educators etc . They had them, they are refugees now ! 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep but instead of turning the reputation she divorce him and will see herself as Diana 2.0.
Can you imagine the media coverage? Forget their royal wedding heres the royal divorce.... 🤮 and use the connection to RF forever 🤬🤮
I wonder how she'll dump him. Is she going to have her "3 of us in this marriage" moment? Or is she going to accuse him of something even more serious?

If Harry's memoir includes a bunch of lies (which it most likely will), is this where the wife will be able to declare him insane so she gets custody of the kids?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder how she'll dump him. Is she going to have her "3 of us in this marriage" moment? Or is she going to accuse him of something even more serious?

If Harry's memoir includes a bunch of lies (which it most likely will), is this where the wife will be able to declare him insane so she gets custody of the kids?

She'll have a plan for how she will dump him, but seeing as her other plans have failed, maybe HE will dump HER.

I just wish the Press would dump them both and stop reporting about them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm so happy the Queen and to sue them into oblivion!

Now they are wanting to make a whole documentary of them doing "good deeds" definitely a ploy to save face when the lawsuits come busting in! They are cornered at this point with no way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pathetic little man

People are now starting to come out of the woodwork. Charles needs to get a grip with his younger son, lay it on the line, and if Hairy doesn't man up, then he needs every title removed. Madam won't like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

She can declare him insane on the grounds of his belief in his imaginary children that nobody else has seen sight of :ROFLMAO:

Any updates on Doris' whereabouts? Is she still off running her big care home CEO scam (assuming she's not in jail)?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For the love of all that is holy, I hate the crap about "spares"

This was only a "thing" in medieval times when kings were routinely killed in battle or their children succumbed to smallpox.

They aren't "spares" now, it is an outdated concept.

What the siblings should be is working members of the family business, or "the Firm" as PP called it. The role being to quietly support the monarchy but unlike Tudor times, they now can also carve out their own life (like Prince Philip or Princess Anne or Zara )

What hasn't changed over the centuries is that the monarch cannot exist without staunchly loyal supporters. There has always been a "court" of loyal followers to the crown. In return, they get the "grace and favour" lifestyle; the one that money can't buy.

Hazno and TW ( any of the suggestions for TW will work here!) haven't seemingly understood there is supposed to be LOYALTY in exchange for that privileged lifestyle and cash... you can't simultaneously attack the RF at the same time as whingeing that you've been "cut off"

Twats.

And Harry is not ( ....and never was...) needed as a spare. There is a stable line of inheritance that is 40+ people deep, FFS. He is either a valued member of "Team Monarchy" or he is an outsider slagging off "The Firm." His choice.

Brenda, Chaz and William need to kick his ass into next week. Protect the Crown for the next generations.

(As ever, these are only my opinions, and other recollections may vary...!)

• Heart
Reactions: 60

I always thought that the marriage wouldn't last long and that she would grab the money cut and run after a couple of years, but now I'm not so sure.

It won't be easy for her to get a new partner with sufficiently high social standing to suit her, an ordinary bloke wont ever be considered. She would only leave him for someone who can offer her more in terms of money and a climb up the ladder, so unlikely to happen now.

Also I don't think that either of them will want to lose face. Even if the marriage is dead and they sleep in separate rooms they'll put on a united front because they think that the world is against them. They might already be miserable together but something big will have to happen to prise them apart publicly. There have already been rumours that they don't live together which may or may not be true. Hazno might have an affair which would end it and then Smeggy could be an eternal victim 🤔

If they ever do split I don't think that Hazno will come back to the UK either. He's too proud and too immersed in his childish victimhood narrative thinking his family are cunts to come crawling back to the royal family like a dog with his tail between his legs. He would only return to truffle snout for money now and never for family because he obviously doesn't give a tit about them.

Polish_20210823_193156657.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
New thread 🥰😘🥰🥰🥰💖 x.

I'm on page 51 of last thread..I be catching up in abit. Hope the water isn't too cold at Niagara Falls ...got my swimming cap on 🙂 x

Resizer_16297433497511.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I always thought that the marriage wouldn't last long and that she would grab the money cut and run after a couple of years, but now I'm not so sure.

It won't be easy for her to get a new partner with sufficiently high social standing to suit her, an ordinary bloke wont ever be considered. She would only leave him for someone who can offer her more in terms of money and a climb up the ladder, so unlikely to happen now.

Also I don't think that either of them will want to lose face. Even if the marriage is dead and they sleep in separate rooms they'll put on a united front because they think that the world is against them. They might already be miserable together but something big will have to happen to prise them apart publicly. There have already been rumours that they don't live together which may or may not be true. Hazno might have an affair which would end it and then Smeggy could be an eternal victim 🤔

If they ever do split I don't think that Hazno will come back to the UK either. He's too proud and too immersed in his childish victimhood narrative thinking his family are cunts to come crawling back to the royal family like a dog with his tail between his legs. He would only return to truffle snout for money now and never for family because he obviously doesn't give a tit about them.
I think he may be surrounded by more people in America taking advantage of him after Megz dumps him. No matter if they can get money out of him they'll still use him as a publicity stepping stone. We're stuck with both of them. :sick:

New thread 🥰😘🥰🥰🥰💖 x.

I'm on page 51 of last thread..I be catching up in abit. Hope the water isn't too cold at Niagara Falls ...got my swimming cap on 🙂 x

View attachment 726534
Poor thing you're always running behind on your short corgi legs! 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think he may be surrounded by more people in America taking advantage of him after Megz dumps him. No matter if they can get money out of him they'll still use him as a publicity stepping stone. We're stuck with both of them. :sick:

Poor thing you're always running behind on your short corgi legs! 💗
That's jolly bad luck old fruit 🍌😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's jolly bad luck old fruit 🍌😄
I expect they have ‘friends’ in Hollyweird - a few Brits who have moved there and in turn have been introduced into their circle - and so it goes on. The main factor is him - not her - therefore I imagine if they did split she would be frozen out of the circles they now move in so apart from Dorito

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Demi Lovato is a seriously unwell individual. She has had an eating disorder, drug/alcohol addiction and was apparently raped at a young age.
I think she also has Bipolar and ADHD.
She nearly died after an overdose and now has lasting medical issues because of the overdose.

None of this excuses the fact that she is a bandwagon jumper of course. I guess she's decided to be queer or non-binary now as it's the current in thing to do 🙄
People like Demi should stay out of the media and concentrate on getting well not trying to influence young people with complete nonsense.

Unfortunately there are far too many people in the public eye with serious mental health problems influencing young people these days. It's a very worrying trend.

Of course Hazno and his wife are also good examples of the same phenomenon. Both of them have some serious issues and don't seem to have considered that they could be impacting on others in a negative way.
Apparently she's not ruled out trans, as she's 'so fluid'!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.