Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never continues to amaze me how two rich, privileged people with every advantage can have so little self-awareness. Their complete inability to read the room is just jaw-dropping. Preachy, do as we do not as we say, cruel to their own families, bullying to their staff, animal cruelty, they truly do deserve each other and I wish they'd get their karma sooner rather than later.
I can understand them not being able to read the room.... pretty hard when they are the only ones in it.. who the duck else would want to be anywhere near them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It never continues to amaze me how two rich, privileged people with every advantage can have so little self-awareness. Their complete inability to read the room is just jaw-dropping. Preachy, do as we do not as we say, cruel to their own families, bullying to their staff, animal cruelty, they truly do deserve each other and I wish they'd get their karma sooner rather than later.
well sorry to lower the tone but 31 august , the release day for updated FF, will possibly be a very dark day for UK and USA as it’s the leave Afghanistan day … we won’t get everyone out…we may well be hearing of British Nationals who we didn’t have time to get out , even the awful word “ hostage”….and amongst this will be rerun of “ Kate made me cry” and “ they took my passport “ plus other Oprah mewling …. Finding freedom, what a tone deaf joke !!!! Read the room?……none of them can see the room ! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
That's kind of clever but other than the fact that both are American divorcees (and I suppose both attracted weak-minded royal men who were / are drawn to outsiders who almost certainly didn't/don't love them), what exactly is the "history repeating itself" thing about? I think Meghan is very much the driver and architect of her situation and Wallis was a victim of circumstances who made the most of the bleeping awful situation she found herself in.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.
They're a bit late, they're on the road to forgotten and they've never been more important that William and Kate.

Reactions: 45
They're a bit late, they're on the road to forgotten and they've never been more important that William and Kate.
Exactly. If they had stayed within the royal family they would have some influence, could have attended big events and would have had some fans who were interested in what they were doing. They would never be as important as the Cambridge family but talk about 'cut your nose off to spite your face'. 😄

They really do think that they can be more important going solo. Where the hell did Haznos massive ego come from? He must have some sort of personality disorder.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe unpopular opinion but I dont like her to be compared to Wallis. It gives her too much credit imho. (I still love the tittle tho lol)

The only similarities are that they are American socialclimbing divorces and 'took' an english royal away.

Wallis and Edward had to, because she wasnt allowed to marry him otherwise.
M on the other hand was welcomed and accepted by the royal family.

Wallis stayed with Edward living quietly.
M wont shut her gob & will divorce H as soon as she find (through his status) literally ANYONE 'better'.

Didnt wallis and edward moved on carried on?
M and H shout for their kids titles AFTER they officially step down as royals selling 'secrets' from inside the palace.
Can you imagine H losing his Prince status and line of succession? She would never even look at him again...

ETA and also Wallis was with the actual king who abdicated for her and M is with the spare one no one wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
My apologies for not following the current discussion but I am not following the threads regularly and came across this recent video (networking, Mark Anderson ecc.) and couldn’t find a similar post, so I am putting it just here… if there is something new, enjoy:

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Yep he is the EGO Warrior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly. If they had stayed within the royal family they would have some influence, could have attended big events and would have had some fans who were interested in what they were doing. They would never be as important as the Cambridge family but talk about 'cut your nose off to spite your face'. 😄

They really do think that they can be more important going solo. Where the hell did Haznos massive ego come from? He must have some sort of personality disorder.
Just to add that had they stayed all of their narcissistic/woke/self serving traits would have probably stayed hidden/ been covered up. By leaving the relative protection of TRF their true horrid personalities and grifting is open season for anyone with half a brain (ref to the sugars etc). I agree they will never be anything special
I believe Trump has started his 2024 campaign again and has quite a good turn out - so let’s see if she puts up and runs against him - oh go on Megzy that will give us Tattlers 3 more years on this thread 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe unpopular opinion but I dont like her to be compared to Wallis. It gives her too much credit imho. (I still love the tittle tho lol)

The only similarities are that they are American socialclimbing divorces and 'took' an english royal away.

M wont shut her gob & will divorce H as soon as she find (through his status) literally ANYONE 'better'.

M and H shout for their kids titles AFTER they officially step down as royals selling 'secrets' from inside the palace.
Can you imagine H losing his Prince status and line of succession? She would never even look at him again...

ETA and also Wallis was with the actual king who abdicated for her and M is with the spare one no one wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️
Smeg was stupid, I wonder if she realised that H was no longer the spare. The Cambridges already had 2 children when the Harkles met.

Reactions: 33

I really feel that even if they are stripped of their titles and line of succession, they have now made themselves that well known by their despicable behaviour that they could just be (call me) 'Harry and Meghan' and everyone would know who they were. This forever goading the RF, interspersed with little 'acts of kindness', has got people talking about them - in a good or bad way, it doesn't matter - very few people will not know who 'Harry and Meghan' are if asked.

This being the case then she has achieved what she always wanted - world wide fame. I know she would love to be 'Princess Meghan' and losing that would hurt for a while but it is the attention and fawning and flattery that they both crave more than anything else.

They just need to turn their reputation round now so every man and his dog thinks they are wonderful (I'm not expecting that to happen any time soon!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My offering:
That Woman
Traitorous wannabes
Too Weird
Tight Wads
Tormenting William
Talentless Wastrels
Tainted WhatFredasays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really feel that even if they are stripped of their titles and line of succession, they have now made themselves that well known by their despicable behaviour that they could just be (call me) 'Harry and Meghan' and everyone would know who they were. This forever goading the RF, interspersed with little 'acts of kindness', has got people talking about them - in a good or bad way, it doesn't matter - very few people will not know who 'Harry and Meghan' are if asked.

This being the case then she has achieved what she always wanted - world wide fame. I know she would love to be 'Princess Meghan' and losing that would hurt for a while but it is the attention and fawning and flattery that they both crave more than anything else.

They just need to turn their reputation round now so every man and his dog thinks they are wonderful (I'm not expecting that to happen any time soon!)
Yep but instead of turning the reputation she divorce him and will see herself as Diana 2.0.
Can you imagine the media coverage? Forget their royal wedding heres the royal divorce.... 🤮 and use the connection to RF forever 🤬🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Saw this article on Facebook - a few points, they are allowed out and do “normal” activities (contradicts M and the fact she felt locked up etc) no images of the children or DoC (just like there never was any pictures of M in public apart from her staged pap walks and none of Archie) shows HW bullshit about privacy — they had the most privacy when they lived at KP!!

also can’t imagine Princess Smeghan taking her sprogs to the local shop or stationary store - you know because she’s too famous

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My offering:
That Woman
Traitorous wannabes
Too Weird
Tight Wads
Tormenting William
Talentless Wastrels
Tainted WhatFredasays
TwatWeasels

Saw this article on Facebook - a few points, they are allowed out and do “normal” activities (contradicts M and the fact she felt locked up etc) no images of the children or DoC (just like there never was any pictures of M in public apart from her staged pap walks and none of Archie) shows HW bullshit about privacy — they had the most privacy when they lived at KP!!

also can’t imagine Princess Smeghan taking her sprogs to the local shop or stationary store - you know because she’s too famous
Sophie Wessex and her kids are sometimes spotted out shopping too. Smeg’s claim that she wasn’t allowed out was for an American audience who wouldn’t know any differently.
8D068615-0D0F-440C-8264-0B86A6652F70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.