Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread day Tattlers 🥳🥂🎉 thank you to those who created it ❤. Start to a new week and my heart's singing at the news no.6 is gonna have to face his grannie's lawyers. I sincerely hope Wallis and vomit are shitting themselves ,💩💩😃😃.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I looked in the Wiki above but couldnt see it -
What does "TW" mean in reference to them, please?

Reactions: 17
Do these charitable organisations regularly make a point of thanking specific donors individually? Or is just Archewell demanding some kind of recognition? I don't recall Invictus thanking the Cambridge's for their very generous £500k donation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I wonder if #6wife managed to find 40 friends to give 40 minutes yet.

Like, well, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, that seems to have died an early death, doesn't it.

No doubt Afghanistan and Haiti will be dropped by them when the next shiny thing comes along.

Mystic Chita predicts that future TV appeals from charities will be different from now on.
When the voiceover asks for people to donate, it will always end with the phrase, "not you Harry or Meghan" because they know if they get invloved their fundraising will fail.
People are avoiding them and everything they touch now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They're very careful these days not to say what was donated because of the mickey-taking, I'm just hoping it was more than a couple of packs of sandwiches.
It's a cake hand made by Meghan using lemons which they have snitched from the Monteshito estate when no-one was looking, which Harry will deliver personally on a private jet borrowed from a close friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thankyou.
Its used a lot but isnt on the list of acronyms in the Wiki.
I wasnt sure what it meant.

Reactions: 18
Morning everyone :)
Urgh, it's already the start of another stressful week - I've been having heart palpatations for a while (probably stress or menopause! - got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning!) but this morning, I got woken from a dream having them and I dreamt that I was dying from a heart attack and trying to get a stranger to let Mr Spangly know that I loved him but I couldn't make any noise! Then everything went misty white and I woke up - I actually wasn't sure if I was really dead or not! Then the first e-mail I read was a profile for a 24 hour carer for Mum and on her profile, it said that her last patient died of Covid - tbh, that didn't instill me with much confidence! Mum's already playing up now, wailing and threatening suicide.

The Harkles really are my light relief! So Thank You for the new thread and congratulations on the brilliant title @50sGirl

TW = total weirdos? 😜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
And please remember to keep voting in the Grifties. 1 MM, 2 Orca, 3 G King, 6 T Perry and 17 Robin DiAngelo (race baiting author)

if you have any votes left over then please send them Demi Lovato’s way. Why? Because she’s a bandwagon jumping bleep. Just like our favourite ex Royals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Urgh, it's already the start of another stressful week - I've been having heart palpatations for a while (probably stress or menopause! - got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning!) but this morning, I got woken from a dream having them and I dreamt that I was dying from a heart attack and trying to get a stranger to let Mr Spangly know that I loved him but I couldn't make any noise! Then everything went misty white and I woke up - I actually wasn't sure if I was really dead or not! Then the first e-mail I read was a profile for a 24 hour carer for Mum and on her profile, it said that her last patient died of Covid - tbh, that didn't instill me with much confidence! Mum's already playing up now, wailing and threatening suicide.

The Harkles really are my light relief! So Thank You for the new thread and congratulations on the brilliant title @50sGirl

TW = total weirdos? 😜
@margaretta also had a ‘death‘ dream about PA - in dream interpretations it means new beginnings so hopefully there isn’t a need to worry - I have a re-occurring dream where awful things are happening and I just cannot scream - I try but no noise comes out - I often think it is because I do have concerns about my country but no one is listening to them alongside the total frustration with the Cali2 - I feel ‘silenced’ 🤐
sorry to hear about your mum too and hope she is ok 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have also been voting for Cardi B, I think it was her who done that wap song rubbish.
I've tried to vote twice this morning for Meagain but it won't let me, but it still lets me vote for the other three ... O,G and P.
Anybody else having the same problem?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
@margaretta also had a ‘death‘ dream about PA - in dream interpretations it means new beginnings so hopefully there isn’t a need to worry - I have a re-occurring dream where awful things are happening and I just cannot scream - I try but no noise comes out - I often think it is because I do have concerns about my country but no one is listening to them alongside the total frustration with the Cali2 - I feel ‘silenced’ 🤐
sorry to hear about your mum too and hope she is ok 😘
Thank You :) I like the thought that it was to signify new beginnings and not my untimely demise - I'll hold on to that thought today I think! lol!
I also feel guilty that I was only trying to let Mr Spangly know I loved him and not the kids! (even though they are grown up now) - I'll have to make it up to them today, I'll make their favourite dinner...hehe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've tried to vote twice this morning for Meagain but it won't let me, but it still lets me vote for the other three ... O,G and P.
Anybody else having the same problem?
I just managed to vote for her but I think someone else was having the same problem as you last week!

Reactions: 21

TW = total weirdos? 😜
Sorry to hear about the situation with your mum. I know how awful that is.

I hope all goes well for you at the doctors.

• Heart

TW = total weirdos? 😜
Big hugs and soothing thoughts. Hope the day improves ( a bit ! )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this a new game? Any name or term you can think of beginning with TW to describe Haz and Smeg...

The Witch
The Wanker
Two Whingers
The Wannabes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.