Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that the marriage wouldn't last long and that she would grab the money cut and run after a couple of years, but now I'm not so sure.

It won't be easy for her to get a new partner with sufficiently high social standing to suit her, an ordinary bloke wont ever be considered. She would only leave him for someone who can offer her more in terms of money and a climb up the ladder, so unlikely to happen now.

Also I don't think that either of them will want to lose face. Even if the marriage is dead and they sleep in separate rooms they'll put on a united front because they think that the world is against them. They might already be miserable together but something big will have to happen to prise them apart publicly. There have already been rumours that they don't live together which may or may not be true. Hazno might have an affair which would end it and then Smeggy could be an eternal victim 🤔

If they ever do split I don't think that Hazno will come back to the UK either. He's too proud and too immersed in his childish victimhood narrative thinking his family are cunts to come crawling back to the royal family like a dog with his tail between his legs. He would only return to truffle snout for money now and never for family because he obviously doesn't give a tit about them.

View attachment 726535
I get a weird sense of satisfaction that they might end up having to be stuck with each other as they can't have a career without the other but they also hate and dispise the other too and are generally miserable. Would be perfect karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've tried to vote twice this morning for Meagain but it won't let me, but it still lets me vote for the other three ... O,G and P.
Anybody else having the same problem?
Not me, but I've just realised that once I've voted I'd I wait a few seconds before coming out of the website, my votes turn grey 👍. Didn't realise before, but I'm now wondering if this confirms that votes are counted. 👌. If it does, then it's worth the wait. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can declare him insane on the grounds of his belief in his imaginary children that nobody else has seen sight of :ROFLMAO:

Any updates on Doris' whereabouts? Is she still off running her big care home CEO scam (assuming she's not in jail)?
She can also ensure that there is an audit trail to show that any money that has been 'removed' from Archewell etc leads solely to him.

Reactions: 25
I'm still steaming over them getting the charity to brag on their behalf. :mad:Cunts.

Was just recalling all the big names who ran as fast as their Jimmy Choos and Air Max trainers could carry them after the BLM bandwagon scrabbling like Afghan refugees to be SEEN jumping on it and donating.
Throwing $20k+ into the pot .... "LOOK AT ME! I'm so so so into this looking after my brothers and sistas , so keep me in mind for your next movie/project even though I'm whiter than meggy and more ginger than prince Hairless" .
Now? Tumbleweed ... and in-fighting and court cases over who in the 'movement' gets the biggest slice of the money pie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Apparently she's not ruled out trans, as she's 'so fluid'!!
Oh FFS she talks absolute shite.....
'There might be a time where I identify as nonbinary and gender non-conforming my entire life, or maybe there’s a period of time when I get older that I identify as a woman.' 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brilliant @Chita brilliant.

For any Newcomers to this thread, I have spotted

Hairy's helping height heels
Megs super large fitting shoes
Loving Megzies hair lops
His Highnessasnomore is juggling
Megatron's super skinny pins

Chita, what does BAND mean Hun?
He was jumping on a BAND wagon! Yet again!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Brilliant @Chita brilliant.

For any Newcomers to this thread, I have spotted

Hairy's helping height heels
Megs super large fitting shoes
Loving Megzies hair lops
His Highnessasnomore is juggling
Megatron's super skinny pins

Chita, what does BAND mean Hun?
Band Wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
'There might be a time where I identify as nonbinary and gender non-conforming my entire life, or maybe there’s a period of time when I get older that I identify as a woman.' 😝
Here's the trans bit. This seems to be a bandwagon the Harkles haven't jumped on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“ However, i will always be pretentious “ !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm just wondering, who are these people who donate to Arsiewell Foundation? Do individuals do it, or is it some kind of sophisticated money laundering operation?

• Wow
  • Haha
Perhaps it's why they used a surrogate - PWBW is a bloke!!

Went through my mind 😅. Big feet, no waist, flattish chest, couldn't give two hoots about hair, cloths or shoes that fit. Easily upsets others.

Disclaimer: apologies to our Tattler gents, but ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nearly there, I'm on page 6 🥰 I cheated abit as I got two other Pom Bears to tug the rope connected to my float 😄 x

Thanks @YeltsinsTank and @Kittypops for the lovely comments ❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Back later 💖

Resizer_16297433497510.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The only thing I identify her as is a piece of tit :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm just wondering, who are these people who donate to Arsiewell Foundation? Do individuals do it, or is it some kind of sophisticated money laundering operation?
Did they not ask for donations to Arsiewell when it was Farchie's birthday or on some such 'happy occasion'? Sure it's been mentioned a few times and the sugars will have donated - fools that they are.
Probably not a vast amount of money has gone into it yet but his announcement the other day that he intends to do more personal appearances through the Arsiewell Foundation rings alarm bells with me. He will charge immense appearance fees under the pretence the money is going to charity. Once in Arsiewell .... well it's anyones guess how much he will claim in expenses .... my guess, with absolutely nothing to go off ;), would be about 95%.
Also money laundering could come into it but I know nothing about that.
I only know about ridiculous expenses claims as I worked for a few years as a Tax officer. Sorry Tattlers, don't usually divulge that, it's one of my dirty secrets!!

• Haha
  • Wow
" I dont wear the Crown...
Get down......
I dont wear the Crown
Get down....
Its not Star Wars , its not Superman..
The Crown will appear at Windsor,
Its not mine, its my Brothers....
Im not bitter
I just flood tit onto twitter,"

" Bitter, and Sad " by the Harry Byrd Experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wallis never wanted to marry David, she never wanted to be queen. She loved the social climbing aspect. But she wanted to marry someone else. She never wanted the abdication, but when David did it she knew she would have to marry him. She used to call him little man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.