Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you have any votes left over then please send them Demi Lovato’s way. Why? Because she’s a bandwagon jumping bleep. Just like our favourite ex Royals!
Demi Lovato is a seriously unwell individual. She has had an eating disorder, drug/alcohol addiction and was apparently raped at a young age.
I think she also has Bipolar and ADHD.
She nearly died after an overdose and now has lasting medical issues because of the overdose.

None of this excuses the fact that she is a bandwagon jumper of course. I guess she's decided to be queer or non-binary now as it's the current in thing to do 🙄
People like Demi should stay out of the media and concentrate on getting well not trying to influence young people with complete nonsense.

Unfortunately there are far too many people in the public eye with serious mental health problems influencing young people these days. It's a very worrying trend.

Of course Hazno and his wife are also good examples of the same phenomenon. Both of them have some serious issues and don't seem to have considered that they could be impacting on others in a negative way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting the thread.
Been a while since I had a thread title. 😁
I can’t take credit for Wallis and Vomit though - another poster used it after reading it elsewhere I believe.

Why do they have to advertise their charity donations? How crass! Donating to charity should be a selfless act not used for self publicity. Henry and his wife should look to George Michael to see how it was done without fanfare.
George Michael was class. Still hurts that he’s no longer here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
If their donation comes from Archewell, isn't that the monies that others have donated? Ie therefore not from harkles own pocket
Yes, the donations from which they then deduct any expenses for themselves, leaving as little as 5% of the original amount donated which they graciously hand out with much pomp and ceremony to let the world know how magnanimous they are. BS :poop: :poop: :poop:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Yes, the donations from which they then deduct any expenses for themselves, leaving as little as 5% of the original amount donated which they graciously hand out with much pomp and ceremony to let the world know how magnanimous they are. BS :poop: :poop: :poop:
Thieving ,rich, low life fuckers, how the bleeding hell do they get away with it???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Out of the many, many things that piss me off about the hateful pair, this is the one that really makes me want to drop them in a rock in the middle of the ocean and leave them there. The utter bastards. Compassion? My backside.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It never continues to amaze me how two rich, privileged people with every advantage can have so little self-awareness. Their complete inability to read the room is just jaw-dropping. Preachy, do as we do not as we say, cruel to their own families, bullying to their staff, animal cruelty, they truly do deserve each other and I wish they'd get their karma sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Out of the many, many things that piss me off about the hateful pair, this is the one that really makes me want to drop them in a rock in the middle of the ocean and leave them there. The utter bastards. Compassion? My backside.
They haven't got one redeeming feature, he trades on his title and she hawks her Haddock to the limp dicks in Hollyweird but to use donations to fund your lifestyle is the lowest you can go. The RF donates everything to their charities.

Sick, selfish shitbags with $$ for eyeballs.

CUNTS

I would love to see all these so called foundations investigated, how can you live with yourself knowing that some pot sod has donated his last £5 quid and only give 50p to the charity.

I hope they all crash and burn, I give nil to these large charities give locally except for British Legion and Salvation Army, the rest goes to animal charities.

Duplicitous, conniving grifters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Apparently the sugars are trying to "cancel" Richard Eden for reporting the Cambridge donation to Invictus.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Thieving ,rich, low life fuckers, how the bleeding hell do they get away with it???
I've read The Clintons made millions out of their 'Foundation' so that's probably where they got the idea from. Although I think a lot of others do exactly the same thing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Has the palace denied the reports that they are getting the lawyers involved?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Have they sent them some nappies/diapers that were left over from the Procter and Gamble freebie?
They probably sent Orca's private jets to dive bomb into Kabul to save the day.... yeah right. I can see the headline now on People mag front cover:
Heroic H and our Monarch-in-Waiting M "Carpet bomb the Kabul airport with hand-autographed bananas of support, causing mass banana peel slips to escaping Westerners, Aghans, Taliban and military forces alike. Peace is restored, goodwill to women and service is universal, y'all. God Bless Our Kween"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.