Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG it's been far too quiet for too long. I'm looking forward to the next bout coming from Montedoodah. There's not much left for them to trot out for us now. Just give us the truth on Aldi and Lidl, then get the divorce out of the way ... Oh and then go to rehab, there's a good un.

Anyway, do you think his parents gave him that name as a joke. Penny Farthing - for the youngsters on here, it was the name of a strange looking bike. 🤔
They Should have called Meghan that as it would suit her as she’s a strange looking bike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@margaretta also had a ‘death‘ dream about PA - in dream interpretations it means new beginnings so hopefully there isn’t a need to worry - I have a re-occurring dream where awful things are happening and I just cannot scream - I try but no noise comes out - I often think it is because I do have concerns about my country but no one is listening to them alongside the total frustration with the Cali2 - I feel ‘silenced’ 🤐
sorry to hear about your mum too and hope she is ok 😘
I have the exact same kind of dreams. It’s apparently stress that causes them which makes sense for me ☹ I have started writing my feelings down to get them out of my head before I go to sleep and it has started making me feel a bit better

• Heart
  • Sad
Anyone thinking of giving this a go?

https://abc-news.website/RJvMn9Tf?e...BrETcZC_EGnTFW7XQH4na2iCSCRvFIo0OWN45jFw4_9AQ.

Perhaps if Megs spends all of Haz pennies he can try it.
Bill gates also wants to spray particles into the atmosphere to block out the sun. Additionally, let us not forget his great judgment with Jeffrey Epstein. I'm going to run the £200 idea by my guy at the financial firm to see what this really does.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You know what, I really can't bear to read any of Scrotie's made up BS rubbish about the Duke & Duchess Twunt and Twuntess:
how wonderful they are;
how close they are to HMQ;
how kind, thoughtful and considerate they are;
how they were picked on, bullied, and were the victims of racism by the RF and us Brits;
how they have survived and thrived since leaving the RF & UK;
how they don't need to be Royal - but how they latch on to every slight Royal link and leech it dry;
And on, and on, and on,... Making up lie, after lie after lie...

I am fatigued with them, but I also know that they are guaranteed to trigger some rage in me at some point in the future with their sense of entitlement and continuation of sheer bloody fucktardary!
Twunts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@Scotch Mist I was avoiding the tabs but in future will keep my eyes peeled when shopping.
Any sight of them makes my blood pressure rise. Here are more! 🖕🤡
🍊
My best friend lives in Orange County, we have clients to visit near LA. We're bored after shielding w/fam & teens & talked about going to Montecito (Thanksgiving or Spring term) for a girls trip (if the oxygen thieves don't kill each other first!)

Tattlers, We need to know what to do/look for. No background in snooping so I imagine it would very much be like us at 16; can't find our ass with both hands going in blind. Who can say no to an adventure w/ their bestie if they're still down to get busted w/ you after all these years? Not this witch! 🤣
#freemerchie #savelilibucks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG it's been far too quiet for too long. I'm looking forward to the next bout coming from Montedoodah. There's not much left for them to trot out for us now. Just give us the truth on Aldi and Lidl, then get the divorce out of the way ... Oh and then go to rehab, there's a good un.

Anyway, do you think his parents gave him that name as a joke. Penny Farthing - for the youngsters on here, it was the name of a strange looking bike. 🤔
I‘m sure I read in the Mail comments that someone said his real name is Michael or something mundane like that so I’m guessing Pen is a nickname due to his surname.
Oh how I laughed! 🙄 I see he fucked off to Oslo as soon as he dropped his beloved animals in the UK. At least he they got home safely…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wanna bet she'll release something today saying how sad she is that Diana isn't here and woe is me let me make my husbands mothers death all about me?!

Also how long will it take him today to flog his dead mother again?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Meanwhile in California…they are trying to brainwash us over here!
…my first thought was “ohhhhhh gawd no thank you, think we’d all be scarred getting a peek into her private world” 🤣
I had no idea about Patrick Swayze's family... that one should be on top, not Megz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wanna bet she'll release something today saying how sad she is that Diana isn't here and woe is me let me make my husbands mothers death all about me?!

Also how long will it take him today to flog his dead mother again?!
He's working on it babe, and getting rather good at it.
A new career awaits him as a grave digger. Well, it was good enough for Rod Stewart and Rodders would laugh at no6's paltry £30million.
Rodders is worth £300million.🤣 Keep digging hal, flex those muscles ya ginger bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile in California…they are trying to brainwash us over here!
…my first thought was “ohhhhhh gawd no thank you, think we’d all be scarred getting a peek into her private world” 🤣
Peeking into her private world - is that a euphemism?
Bit too posh phrasing however. Definitely be scarred if we had to look into her private willy washer. Thank God I'm not a gynae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Very worrying, have you seen the most recent update? - even more worrying xx
THIS MAY UPSET PEOPLE, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT UNDER A SPOILER ON MY MOBILE.

This poor woman needs to go to hospital and stay there until her breathing is under control.
There was talk last year that this nasty virus tricks the body into thinking oxygen levels are ok, although when tested they are lower and are asked to make their phone call before being intubated. A nurse found this strange as patients are usually unconscious.
I hope she improves.

• Sad
  • Wow
THIS MAY UPSET PEOPLE, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT UNDER A SPOILER ON MY MOBILE.

This poor woman needs to go to hospital and stay there until her breathing is under control.
There was talk last year that this nasty virus tricks the body into thinking oxygen levels are ok, although when tested they are lower and are asked to make their phone call before being intubated. A nurse found this strange as patients are usually unconscious.
I hope she improves.
Here we go, the latest video

Hilight text to hide for spoiler, then click on the 3 little dots up above where the bold italics smies etc is, choose spoiler and it should hide the highlighted text. You can also name it.

If the copy cut delete pop up comes up over the 3 dots just add a couple of blank lines in front of your text so that it is exposed.
Screenshot_20210831-124739.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here we go, the latest video

Just me I have noticed there is a orange cog and if I tap it the icons you have come up so I will try the SPOILER next time I need it. I can no longer edit my previous posts.

Sue needs to go to hospital now.
She needs to be on a ventilator and medication.
I cannot remember if she has a hubby or family with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Just me I have noticed there is a orange cog and if I tap it the icons you have come up so I will try the SPOILER next time I need it. I can no longer edit my previous posts.

Sue needs to go to hospital now.
She needs to be on a ventilator and medication.
I cannot remember if she has a hubby or family with her.
I read on twitter she had gone to hospital again and wanted a home O2 machine, seems like a friend has loaned her one.
She has a husband. He caught covid also but had the jab and did not get as sick. She explained this in one of her earlier videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I read on twitter she had gone to hospital again and wanted a home O2 machine, seems like a friend has loaned her one.
She has a husband. He caught covid also but had the jab and did not get as sick. She explained this in one of her earlier videos.
The machine will help her breathing. I wonder if she is taking anything to help fight the virus.

In NSW (it is very bad there at the moment) a 70 year old woman died, she had 2 vaccinations but had previous health problems.
I did it whooooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you're reading this Sue, I hope you feel much better now, and that your recovery is near. 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.