Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’re trying to suggest the bullying claims are rubbish 🙄

I understood that there were possibly up to 14 staff that had complained but according to Scooby its only a couple and ....
'two of the individuals mentioned in the email asked for any allegations made to HR about their experiences with Meghan to be rescinded.” 🤔

So according to melt face nobody is now complaining about the old boot Snarkleface!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Interesting , True Royalty TV, which also had Scabies, and often has ''experts'' around, that engage in subtle or not so subtle RF bashing, is also connected with Roku.
Roku content is former Quibi (Harkles)
True Royalty TV address is part of the Panama papers .

Robert Jobson now claims this:

Interesting, because it was always obvious that Wills doesn't need anyone, he may want someone, while Harry was constantly dependent on someone saving his sorry ass. Guess it can be perceived as closeness , the necessity to have someone to fix ones fails.
I WAS a True Royalty sub yonks ago. One day I got an email asking if I'd participate in paid interviews w/ their indie focus guys via Zoom. This was pre-Megxit, we didn't discuss specific members, they had a set list of *bleh* questions.
Fast forward to post Mexgit (w/o having done any session where they asked about 666... I live on the West Coast and not ONE question about her?????) The next time they inquired, I replied something to the effect of "Get bent, go away, you keep showing this evil pair, I'm not watching your channel RN (in a polite way naturally!) The young man that'd been my contact replied "I feel the same way and want to quit often!" BWAHAHAHA 🤣
That witch Kate Thornton was the final straw; so abrasive, insulting & patronizing. Give me YouTube & Tattle any day. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, I'm going to walk the dog now so I can be back for 3pm to see if we have incoming from Monteshithole! Cant quite believe the silence unless it's because they are "privately grieving".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I understood that there were possibly up to 14 staff that had complained but according to Scooby its only a couple and ....
'two of the individuals mentioned in the email asked for any allegations made to HR about their experiences with Meghan to be rescinded.” 🤔

So according to melt face nobody is now complaining about the old boot Snarkleface!
And just how would he actually know this I wonder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of HMTQ, I stumbled over this clip of some Cossack dancing and stunning horsemanship from the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, HMTQ's face at 00.48 :love:

Being quite a good horsewoman herself she has just said to the chap next to her "I can do that, it's a doddle" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@wisebutwild I've got 3 horses & I'm quite a good horsewoman....but hell no!! <visions of me faceplanting into mud at first only attempt> 🤣

Was just thinking...Archewell is almost a year old now. Do they have to publish annual accounts for charities in the US? It will be interesting to see how much has actually been donated, won't it?

• Heart
  • Haha
I saw this video on Murky Megs Twitter page of HMTQ at Royal Ascot in 2013.

The joy on her face whilst she is watching her horse is absolutely lovely. Made me smile.

I love happy Queen 😀🥰❤
So I made this lol 😄 x.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16304152652150.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New Idea is a Aussie magazine. It is always full of BS and they get away with it. About the only real story is that they exposed where PWB was in Afghanistan.
it should be called NO IDEA.. they make tit up all the time... one mag you don't bother buying in OZ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like they’re trying to suggest the bullying claims are rubbish 🙄

This piece beggars belief:

Gavankar said. “I have known Meghan for 17 years, and I have seen the way she regards people around her and the people she works with, and I can say she is not a bully.”

She doesn't regard anyone, no-one at all. She takes cash from her doting father for her education, and then blanks him altogether. She has no regard for the royal family who she is trashing over and again. She has no regard for her dolls children, denying them the right to meet their family. I would regard her behaviour as cruel bullying that is unacceptable.

So how would Gavankar explain that? 🙄. Sounds to me like Gavankar attended the same High School For Lying and Forgetting Recollections as Megatrash. 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Stolen from Taz.
I hope no one takes offence but this is how I picture us all in a meet up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.