Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, the latest video

Hilight text to hide for spoiler, then click on the 3 little dots up above where the bold italics smies etc is, choose spoiler and it should hide the highlighted text. You can also name it.

If the copy cut delete pop up comes up over the 3 dots just add a couple of blank lines in front of your text so that it is exposed.
View attachment 737557
Oh God that is terrible.
It‘s my own fault, I shouldn’t have listened to it.
It took me back to the last call I had with my Dad when he said “I’m so sorry, I just can’t fight anymore.” and I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever done and say “Don’t apologise Dad, you can stop fighting now, just go to sleep.” Yet inside my head I was screaming please don’t leave me, I need you.

It’s a terrible virus. None of us know if we get it how it will affect us.
My husband wants to know why I’m bawling my eyes out.

I hope Sue turns the corner soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Did he seriously expect to be able to film his Nexflix tit on Royal property?

Also, what has his Netflix Invixtus programme got to do with being Royal? Surely it’s about the competitors?
Its always about a photo opportunity and the chance to signal their virtue.

Reactions: 32
Sending you a great big *squish* @50sGirl ❤ 🤗

Its always about a photo opportunity and the chance to signal their virtue.
Do you think the world is starting to wise up to virtual signallers? I feel like we are all expecting more now....more action, less word salad!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I‘m sure I read in the Mail comments that someone said his real name is Michael or something mundane like that so I’m guessing Pen is a nickname due to his surname.
Oh how I laughed! 🙄 I see he fucked off to Oslo as soon as he dropped his beloved animals in the UK. At least he they got home safely…
His wife is in Norway, his name is Paul. He got the nickname whilst serving

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sending you a great big *squish* @50sGirl ❤ 🤗

Do you think the world is starting to wise up to virtual signallers? I feel like we are all expecting more now....more action, less word salad!
Yes we are wise to virtue signallers but sadly the "woke" people are in positions of power and influence so we are still in danger. (Cressida Dick. Mrs Boris Johnson etc)

Harry and Meghan are always looking out for a chance to signal virtue but thankfully they do not have actual power or influence.

Reactions: 26
Oh God that is terrible.
It‘s my own fault, I shouldn’t have listened to it.
It took me back to the last call I had with my Dad when he said “I’m so sorry, I just can’t fight anymore.” and I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever done and say “Don’t apologise Dad, you can stop fighting now, just go to sleep.” Yet inside my head I was screaming please don’t leave me, I need you.

It’s a terrible virus. None of us know if we get it how it will affect us.
My husband wants to know why I’m bawling my eyes out.

I hope Sue turns the corner soon.
Yes it is upsetting to hear that.😥
To be honest I don't really understand why she is putting videos up when she is so unwell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So now Scabies in the epilogue is saying that PWB had a touching meaningful time with HMTQ at Prince Philip's funeral :unsure:
And yet, they have recently been saying how terrible HMTQ is for not taking accountability for all the meanies within The Institution that made the poor sacrificial lambs run bleating all the way to the States.
Are they really so stupid that they think everyone who has to listen to their garbage has forgotten? Do they think we have such small memories? It wasn't like it was six months ago they were lampooning HMTQ, it was essentially the latest from them. Plonkers.
Happy publication day....? It'd be a shorter list to hear from anyone who actually plans to buy a copy of Finding Falsehoods: Preventing Our Own Privacy :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of HMTQ, I stumbled over this clip of some Cossack dancing and stunning horsemanship from the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, HMTQ's face at 00.48 :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Clemmie Moodie in The Sun today:

"In its first five days, the original Finding Freedom sold 31,000 copies. By comparison, E. L. James’ Fifty Shades Of Grey sequel sold more than 750,000.

Arguably both were works of fiction — albeit, one with a bit more shagging and handcuffs.

In some ways, I feel bad for continuing to write about the couple.

A pair so desperate to stay under the radar, they did an interview with Oprah, the world’s most famous chat show host.

A duo so desperate for a quiet life, they recorded never-ending podcasts from their £11million Californian mansion.

Two people so desperate to fade into obscurity, they signed a £112milion deal with Netflix.

And then a subsequent deal with Spotify, the planet’s biggest music behemoth, to ensure those short of sight could, at least, still hear them.

But perhaps now we know why.

This weekend, an award-winning documentary maker, with ties to the Royal Family, claimed Harry and Meghan risk fading into obscurity.

Nick Bullen, CEO of True Royalty TV, drew comparisons between Harry and his great-great-uncle, Edward VIII, who abdicated in 1936, and went on to pen a tell-all autobiography years later.

After all, privacy-loving Harry recently announced — without a trace of irony — that he was “writing” a tell-all memoir. (No one, I’m sure, more shocked than his English teacher at £40k-a-year Eton.)"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS I have no idea why my laughing faces are rolling around like that. Completely pissing themselves at the gruesome twosome, I guess

ETA Should def have included the link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16007983/finding-freedom-from-meghan-harry/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I saw this video on Murky Megs Twitter page of HMTQ at Royal Ascot in 2013.

The joy on her face whilst she is watching her horse is absolutely lovely. Made me smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just asking out of curiosity, because it's quite quiet out there...
Is there a blanket ban by media agreement on reporting on their Royal Twuntnesses today - or have the lazy twunts not got out of their pits yet to start the PR machine gunning blitz?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just asking out of curiosity, because it's quite quiet out there...
Is there a blanket ban by media agreement on reporting on their Royal Twuntnesses today - or have the lazy twunts not got out of their pits yet to start the PR machine gunning blitz?
The latter, I suspect, sadly :rolleyes:

The latter, I suspect, sadly :rolleyes:
Yes tomorrow will be the PR blitz about how they spent the day quietly remembering Di and how proud she would be of him and how her legacy allowed them freedom. They will have laid some flowers at a poignant spot and talked to the kids about her etc. 🤑🤑🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I just took a look at Scrotie's Twatter and he hasn't posted anything to promote the book update 🤔 which seems a bit strange.

Here's a blind about Hazno's uncle Andrew
E-DoxeCXsAUeFuO.jpeg.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It tends to be about 3pm U.K. time

Scrotie has just posted about the alpaca. That’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just took a look at Scrotie's Twatter and he hasn't posted anything to promote the book update 🤔 which seems a bit strange.

Here's a blind about Hazno's uncle Andrew
View attachment 737887
This doesn't make sense because he's not wanted for extradition, and while the civil lawsuit has been filed its not been given approval to go ahead yet so why would Italy arrest him let alone send him to France?

Reactions: 29
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This doesn't make sense because he's not wanted for extradition, and while the civil lawsuit has been filed its not been given approval to go ahead yet so why would Italy arrest him let alone send him to France?
Yes it does sound very odd. He hasn't been charged with a criminal offence so why would the Italians be bothered about him?
The blind is insinuating that Andrew is a wanted man, but of course we don't know who wrote it or their motives for doing so

I've just been reading a highly entertaining story in the Steeple Times about Scrotum (disclaimer: I don't know what that is, I got sent there from Quora)

Here's the link: https://www.thesteepletimes.com/movers-shakers/who-is-omid-scobie/

It ends with this delicious quote:

"Omid Scobie is not a genuinely honest reporter and most certainly not the “authoritative voice on the lives and philanthropic endeavors of the royal family’s younger members” that he claims to be. The truth, instead, is that Omid Scobie is a washed-up, childish clot who tries yet fails to portray himself as someone with legitimacy and it’s about time that he got exposed for being nothing but ‘MeGain’s’ number one PR peddler."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.