Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Which does what? And exactly how much was donated?
Now, this bugs the fuck outta me. People jumping in to donate and announce it loudly to the media.
It's like I advised someone on the last thread (Tatty I think), "Don't donate to anyone yet". You need to winnow out the big guns that pay their "Board" huge salaries, and wait till the situation becomes more clear exactly where the aid is needed anyway.
The big organisations that have the funds can do jack shit until the evacuations are completed and the Taliban set out the rules for foreign aid workers. Even then, quite frankly, anyone going there as an aid worker has a death wish and needs their head examined.

But hell yeah, let's be seen donating so we can wallow in the thanks and praise and ask the organisation to big us up.
Let me tell you a secret ... NO Women's Aid organisation will be permitted to aid Afghan women in that country. The taliban want women treated like dogs, no way in hell will they let western do-gooders interfere with that total subjugation. They can help women who get out, sure, but so can many other aid organisations both national and local.
Bumming and blowing about donating to the most eye catchingly named one is shameful self aggrandizement. :mad: LOOK AT ME BEING KIND. Fuck off and kiss my arse you boastful cunts.
You're quite right of course. Will any money donated actually help a woman in Afghanistan at the moment, most definitely not. They'll be lucky if someone gives them a free burqua. It would be better to set up a fund for refugees coming to live in the west to help them when they get here.

We've all heard about money donated to charities being seized by unscrupulous government officials in Africa and never reaching those who really need it. I used to work with a woman who was from Ghana and she told me that items donated and money never reached the truly needy as everything was creamed off in layers of corruption.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

mardymare

VIP Member
What event was 'Dine with Harry's new Dad'? Have I missed something in the past?
All pap shots were arranged to cultivate a pregnancy narrative (or ability to get pregnant):-
Dining with David Foster & Katherine McPhee - wearing summer coat over shoulders to possibly disguise a bump.
Wearing winter coat in Cali - to highlight a possible bump.
Leaving a medical appt with plastic bag of samples - to fuel fertility/obgyn treatment but more likely dental appt.
Taking Aldi to school - wearing an impossibly huge triplet-sized moonbump, carrying a Gavin-looking child masquarading as Aldi, wearing a beanie to cover hair colour.
As they state here, the one event that proves the birth (attending SM hospital) they are not papped.
Total gas-lighting gits the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Kittypops

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be great if ALL the Royal family released an statement to say:

"Yes, we each asked if their baby was to be of colour, when both parents claim to be caucasian"

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
It is fascinating , how easy media gets away with a bit of deniability , facts and logic be damned.
"..Finding Freedom, the authors claim that several members of the royal family were “understood to have been ‘quietly pleased’” that Meghan did not attend because they “didn’t want a circus” or, as one senior royal source said, “the Duchess creating a spectacle”.
YO SCOOBIE ! Newsflash ... 90% of the nation were fucking glad the bitch was too busy 'nesting' to be arsed with Phil the Greek's funeral.
A great sigh of relief wafted across the islands like force 10 gale.
So chances are that a few royals thunk the same way banjo boy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
It came out that our State Department gave the Taliban a list of the Afghans we are trying to get out out. They literally gave them a kill list.

ETA: Sorry for derailing the snarking, but this is so personal to me. Like so many of you, I come here to escape the news. Back to to Montecito Morons!

• Wow
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've never bought into the backers thing because she's too much of a loose canon. I think it's a case of 'If I can't have it, then no one else can' that's so beloved of of trashy daytime telly and hallmark movies.

I think Mrs 6 thought she'd sweep into the BRF entrancing everyone with her Hollyweird dazzle, and they all fall to their knees worshipping her amazingness, immediately stating their own unworthiness and demanding that she become empress of the world. It's as if neither 6 or Mrs 6 have ever grown up from being teenagers.
Yes I agree. If Smegatron really did have backers then the game would have been played better.

So who are these mysterious people who would want to bring down the royal family? Everyone knows that it is a constitutional monarchy and that the Queen doesn't rule over parliament or decide on our foreign policy. The British monarchy is pretty irrelevant really to anyone but the British.

So much for her being 'super smart' she's really a complete ass.
They could have left to have a lovely life together and if they hadn't sold their souls to Orca and trashed the RF they would be in a much better position. People like the Obamas might still respect them and they would be invited back to palace events.

😁 I'm glad they fucked up because they are screwed now.

• Haha
  • Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting the thread.
Been a while since I had a thread title. 😁
I can’t take credit for Wallis and Vomit though - another poster used it after reading it elsewhere I believe.

Why do they have to advertise their charity donations? How crass! Donating to charity should be a selfless act not used for self publicity. Henry and his wife should look to George Michael to see how it was done without fanfare.
George Michael was class. Still hurts that he’s no longer here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
H moaning about his wreath not going on the Cenotaph is apparently in the new FF edit - NONE OF THE RF PLACE PERSONAL WREATHS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER CRETIN!!!! - they have made this in to such a huge issue H knows the protocol of Remembrance Sunday surely?

Hmm.....

'the epilogue claims that Harry and Meghan had a low-key celebration for their second wedding anniversary last May, when lockdown restrictions were still in place in California. Instead of going out, the couple chose to spend the day remembering their 2018 nuptials with people who had been involved in the ceremony, and concluded the festivities with a Mexican takeaway from a local restaurant. They also exchanged cotton-based gifts, as is traditional for second wedding anniversaries.'

And how on earth would you know any if that unless you were briefed by them?

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
If they want to destroy the monarchy what is their reason?
Somebody once said some hurty words to Harry about his potential children being ginger and to destroy his whole family might make him feel better?

The pair of them use their Royal status to make money and keep them famous. So if the institution they leech from no longer exists, they have killed their golden goose. How stupid is that?

And if they think that a destroyed British Royal institution can be replaced by them... how stupid is THAT???

Idiots spouting big words in an effort to appear intelligent, when really they are just like Joey from Friends when he read one volume of the Encyclopaedia.

And their most stupid idea of all is that they might be able to destroy the monarchy in the first place.

Egos the size of a continent.
Talent the size of a pygmy flea's willy.

They can have the award for being stupid........

richmond award 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I've done a Tarot reading for Meghan and Harry.

First card - the crumbling cheese which means that everything stinks and is falling apart.

Second card - the eleventy six of pentacles which means that money's too tight to mention. They are down to their last 40 million.

Third card - the Sycophant - OMG, OMG I don't believe it, its clearly Omid Scobie and the card is reversed so it means he's still in Meghan's good books but not enough to be able to afford a flat with 16 bathrooms yet,

Fourth card - the ten of cups which means that Harry's ordered some new crockery from amazon because Meghan has smashed everything.

Fifth card - The Scar - which means there has been some cosmetic surgery going on.

Sixth card - the Wheel of Fortune which means there has been a family conference about Meghan going out to work and Harry has been pitching the idea to TV moguls that his wife could be the hostess if the Wheel of Fortune tv show is revived.

and finally, card seven is one from my local Wazda which says 'with deepest sympathy' on the front and inside written in calligraphy is, "Dear Meghan, sorry your egotistical plan for world domination has blown up in your smug face."

This Tarot lark is unbelievably accurate innit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Listening to Biden give a speech is like listening to the kids at primary school who couldn't read very well. They pause and cough and take ages to get all the words out and it's hard to be patient with them. Only difference is listening to those kids made the listeners fall asleep but when Biden speaks it looks like he's falling asleep in the middle of a sentence.
Now he's saying he's going to hunt the enemy down - how's that gonna work then when you've pulled all the troops out?

FFS how did this guy get voted in?????? [Was Trumpo right and the result was rigged?? Makes me wonder]

I don't know which is worse, the Biden style of speaking, or a Harry/Meghan public address where they waffle on saying lots of words that don't actually mean anything.

EDIT - both styles. I hate 'em both.

• Angry
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Here we go, the latest video

Hilight text to hide for spoiler, then click on the 3 little dots up above where the bold italics smies etc is, choose spoiler and it should hide the highlighted text. You can also name it.

If the copy cut delete pop up comes up over the 3 dots just add a couple of blank lines in front of your text so that it is exposed.
View attachment 737557
Oh God that is terrible.
It‘s my own fault, I shouldn’t have listened to it.
It took me back to the last call I had with my Dad when he said “I’m so sorry, I just can’t fight anymore.” and I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever done and say “Don’t apologise Dad, you can stop fighting now, just go to sleep.” Yet inside my head I was screaming please don’t leave me, I need you.

It’s a terrible virus. None of us know if we get it how it will affect us.
My husband wants to know why I’m bawling my eyes out.

I hope Sue turns the corner soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

freda19

VIP Member
Carpediem69 says:
O/T is anyone else following Nowzad trying to get the animals and staff out from Kabul airport - 😢😢😢

The world is a frightening and sad place right now. I could not leave my dogs behind, even if it meant my life-they are my life.
No, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
I know this will offend but frankly I'm fuming. :mad:A fucking dog in a crate will take up enough room for two adults and a couple of babes in arms.
Human beings are taking their lives in their hand strying to get on those planes and the stupid doggy/cat people are merrily loading up fucking cats and dogs !:eek:
No , sorry , but I'm steaming mad about this. What is wrong with people? They're blowing those peoplle to smithereens and my heart is breaking for this bastard world where a dog gets priority over human life.
I adore our pooch but if giving her up meant saving 3 or 4 innocent humans then hard as it would be I'd save the humans and kiss pooch goodbye..

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I just tried to post a piece from Jeremy Clarkson in today’s Sun but it didn’t work. So I’ll just type it out here.

It was claimed last week that Harry and Meghan Markle chose not to name the “royal racist” who wondered out loud what their baby would look like, because it would be too damaging.
Hmmm. If my sources are correct, the real reason they didn’t name the person might have something to do with the fact that they are not actually a member of the royal family.

Stranger and stranger🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Hello my lovely Tattlers! I read most but don't post often but you all seem a bit down.😞 I am sure that that PH and PHW will not disappoint you and they will be back soon with their load of old sh*t. Don't give up!:) You are all fab!!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Chita,your drawings are amazing .I hope you will make them into a little book and sell it exclusively to us tattlers...

Aww thanks.

I do struggle with their faces though.
Luckily they all have little recognisable things that I can focus on so you [hopefully] know who they are meant to be.

I just hope they raise a laugh.
Goodness knows we all need a laugh with the way everything is in the world at the moment.

• Heart

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
Why would Hazno go along with backers funding their lifestyle? Unless he really is so stupid he'd think they were friendly benevolent billionaires with no agenda?
I've never bought into the backers thing because she's too much of a loose canon. I think it's a case of 'If I can't have it, then no one else can' that's so beloved of of trashy daytime telly and hallmark movies.

I think Mrs 6 thought she'd sweep into the BRF entrancing everyone with her Hollyweird dazzle, and they all fall to their knees worshipping her amazingness, immediately stating their own unworthiness and demanding that she become empress of the world. It's as if neither 6 or Mrs 6 have ever grown up from being teenagers.

• Heart