Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its an hour long!
Sorry but I can't be arsed to listen for that long, although at least she talks faster than lady C!
Which is a plus.
But she dithers on about a load of unrelated shite and takes forever to get to the point. At least Lady C gets straight into it and she’s half the time on double speed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning Tattlers.
Latest Yankee Wally

Its an hour long!
Sorry but I can't be arsed to listen for that long, although at least she talks faster than lady C!
Which is a plus.

What she should be saying is that their charity foundation should be helping get some planes there to help evacuate as many to safety as possible.
What and add to the carbon blueprint
They would never suggest such a thing
Meanwhile. back in montishito
Harry has taken the dog for walk
Harry driving his big gas guzzling car while the dog is on a lead waking beside it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its an hour long!
Which is a plus.
Watch it on YouTube, put it to thecend and then back to the beginning to get rid of the ads, and you can change the speed - 1.75 x is not too bad to listen to Lady C not tried it with YW.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But she dithers on about a load of unrelated shite and takes forever to get to the point. At least Lady C gets straight into it and she’s half the time on double speed!
I can't listen to Wally or Lady C anymore.
Both of them make their videos far too long. I also don't feel that I've learnt anything new for a long time.

15 minutes with a video blogger is about my limit now and as soon as they start waffling on about personal things I'm out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
According to Richard Eden in The Mail Smegatron is still friends with my little pony Jess, not that we give a shite !
But of course mean girl Jess (along with Marcus and Dorito) was in on the con from the start.

Does anyone else find it odd that the Harkles have to put out puff pieces such as 'they still zoom the Queen every week' or that they 'are closer than ever with Kate and William and they zoom over cooking dinner' yeah right 😉 😅

Putting out statements about their 'friendships' a real low for the Harkles when the world is thinking about tragic events in Afghanistan.

I don't believe that anyone in the RF has talked to VolderMeg since the Orca interview and she has no friends other than the people she pays like melt face.

So how much is Jessica's silence costing?
How does zoom cooking dinner work with an 8 hour time difference?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Apparently Harry and Meghan’s first cinematic masterpiece will be called “Escaping the Palace” which judging by the title will be an inspirational tale of the couple escaping a life of publicly funded extreme wealth and privilege to a life of Netflix/Oprah funded extreme wealth and privilege.

The Only Way is Windsor?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The Queen is day dreaming about the Monty Python foot squashing the Harkles for her 😁
Polish_20210828_075229865.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Both of them make their videos far too long. I also don't feel that I've learnt anything new for a long time.

15 minutes with a video blogger is about my limit now and as soon as they start waffling on about personal things I'm out.
I just come here for the updates to be honest

• Heart
They haven’t named the person because it wasn’t a nefarious racist conversation. It was most likely someone in the family joking that maybe her genes would override his ginger genes. He didn’t go back and talk to them because it wasn’t offensive and he wasn’t offended until HW convinced that it obviously must have been.
I've been thinking , I wonder if Hazznoballs was upset because people were hoping the baby would follow Minge's colouring rather than his pasty ugly face and him being him, he took offence . Maybe he was jealous of the Minge cos let's be honest she was more popular than him at first . Then the shenanigans started and we came to universally loathe them, they're both ugly characters with zero personality and hearts full of bile and hate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I like Lady C, she helps me get to sleep.
The American and South African ladies are different. I had to find just the right volume as they almost pierced my eardrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just tried to post a piece from Jeremy Clarkson in today’s Sun but it didn’t work. So I’ll just type it out here.

It was claimed last week that Harry and Meghan Markle chose not to name the “royal racist” who wondered out loud what their baby would look like, because it would be too damaging.
Hmmm. If my sources are correct, the real reason they didn’t name the person might have something to do with the fact that they are not actually a member of the royal family.

Stranger and stranger🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I like Lady C, she helps me get to sleep.
The American and South African ladies are different. I had to find just the right volume as they almost pierced my eardrum.
Yes, i put Lady C on to get to sleep also. Then in the morning speed it up to listen to the bits i missed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is an excellent parody. Look at what Smeggy is wearing 🤣

"Stop people from saying it, and in the end they won’t even be able to think it.”

Scary, because it's so true 😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So my wee 16 year old boy cat (a ginger 🐈 ) has seemingly overnight gone blind 😱 😥😥😥 (obviously it’s been progressively happening and he has been faking it for months, but cats are literally the world masters at faking it)
9B4C3698-7E52-4419-9131-DBD276F63DAD.jpeg

Vet thinks it is due to high blood pressure, glaucoma and retinal detachment. He is now on medication to bring down his blood pressure (not happy) and confined inside the house (even more not happy)

If we can bring his BP down, there is a very slight chance he might regain some sight 🤞🙏🏼🤞His sister had the same issue a wee while back and got 25% sight back so I’m just praying he might have the same result.

And before anyone judges me on the fact that he was an outside cat, I want to point out he is the world’s worst hunter and would starve if he had to self-feed, so all the native animals and birds are completely safe when he is outside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Yes Scotch this is my beef with them.
They say nothing new and their videos are too long.
But the Harkles are just on rinse and repeat, really so I guess the video makers are mirroring that.
Lady C is entertaining, but she is also a woman who has traded on the title of her husband.
Ok, nowhere near like Meghan is doing, but, nevertheless, she was married to Colin Campbell for only a short time and yes, she's perfectly entitled to use her title, but I can't help thinking that she too would be of no interest without her 'Lady' title and her info isn't from the inner circle really, but she's closer to it than we are, so she's tolerable. I can watch her speeded up on youtube I know, but she isn't telling us anything that posters in this thread haven't already told us first.
She has a great vocabulary though and is very intelligent, and as I said, entertaining so I don't really mind her speeded up but shorter vids from her would suit me better. [Heh heh I know its not all about me, but I think there are quite a few who agree.]

Wally waffles on.
Lady C drags it out.
River is also doing longer and longer vids, so is the English girl whose name I've forgotten. Dark hair, smiley faced and jolly.

Celt and Danjazone seem to keep it brief and tend to have snippets of new stuff. Although I think Danja makes up stuff.
I heard murky meg for the first time up thread and found that ok.

But any of these people's clips don't have that much to say really do they?

And long videos saying f*ck all are nearly as bad as a word salad statement from Cash & Harry. [Nearly.]

• Heart
Celt. Has RF changed minds and not now sending the lawyers?

My thoughts on that are that the palace have no intention of telling us what's really going on. They keep their own council.

I suspect that behind the scenes they have people investigating what the Harkles are up to and monitoring the situation. If the Harkles go too far and name the 'alleged racist' they will be sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My thoughts on that are that the palace have no intention of telling us what's really going on. They keep their own council.

I suspect that behind the scenes they have people investigating what the Harkles are up to and monitoring the situation. If the Harkles go too far and name the 'alleged racist' they will be sued.

I think Meghan and Harry are frustrated that the mud they've slung isn't sticking. It isn't sticking because even those who supported them at first have seen evidence of so many lies that almost no one believes anything they say.
They want an apology for their perceived bad treatment. They aren't getting it, so they think if they name the person they will get their demands met.
I think the intention to announce the name reached the ears of The Firm's legal department and the Harkle 'team' were told to expect a legal fightback if a name is given.
And this has snowballed into "The Queen is 'lawyering up' against the Harkles."
That's what I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.