Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I have no idea what she is even thinking. It has been proven that many of the claims in the interview were lies/ Of course the Queen has said 'recollections may vary'. The only accusation that hasn't been proven false is the one of racism, which no one can respond to as they won't even say who it was. Meghan is trying to fire warning shots as she probably thinks the BRF are trying to shut down her deals, They probably are. Why would you go up against them? Meghan seems to have decided that Oprah Winfrey has more power than the Queen. She doesn't. No one does. I honestly hope they send legal warning letters to Oprah and Gayle as well.

Crazy Days and Nights.
Thank you Murphy Brown.
I loved that show, some of them seemed a bit loopy.

Re Cdan -

I didnt know either @Dooley Doo . Thanks @Murphy Brown for explaining
So its this site

"Blind" gossip site where meghan is referred to as "the alliterate one" because her names Meghan Markle each begin with the same letter.
Alliteration.
Chita thank you. So whenever "alliterate one" is mentioned in a copied blind it is from cdan website?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Ok, for all you Tarot people. Blackmail, yorks, backers, how did they really meet. All with a lovely Irish voice (i think)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sasa44

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand this: why dogs? I can’t be bothered to look up the nonsense this Farthing guy is spewing but dogs in Kabul are dime a dozen. People don’t keep them like pets as they do in the west so forcibly these are wild dogs that do fend well for themselves. They really didn’t need saving.
I’m sorry but please, if you could be bothered to check the facts , this ‘Farthing Guy ‘ has reunited a great many dogs with the soldiers they served with in Afghan , including one who died and his dog went to his parents .
Animals travel on a plane in the hold not in the passenger section of the plane . This plane was chartered privately and did not for one minute take up any places for humans / prevent them from being evacuated.
There is currently a smear campaign being run by MP Ben Wallace and his minions etc to detract from the fact that his department totally f up the whole evacuation of people from Afghanistan .
Domonic Rabb also has a great deal to answer for!
If anyone is interested, there is a very eloquent explanation of what really happened by Peter Egan on Twitter .
And this is the man , again if anyone is interested
No, I’m sorry. It’s a story that’s as pathetic as it sounds. It’s just going to end up being another feel-good placard to add to the Afghanistan section of the Imperial War Museum and no one needs to pretend otherwise. Everyone needs a happy story to get through this saga. It’s not like you’ll hear the Afghans protesting your version anyway.

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
How do you keep voting? It keeps asking me to sign up (which I did initially), but then blocks you from scrolling unless you do it again. If I refresh, it doesn't allow more voted. Is there a time lapse before you can vote again?
I use firefox browser and it seems to keep my log in information. I dont close that tab. I think voting maybe once a day.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Can the great Tattlers tell me what cdan stands for? I have seen it a few times on other topic threads but cannot work out what it is.

Reactions: 10

Hoohumm

We wait with bated breath, but I vote it's got to be The Toad Paul Burrell Diana's Rock Spider. He's the only one that fits the bill, sneaky, opportunistic, bisexual, deceitful, mendacious, cowardly and greedy. Fugly too. The combination of his personality with Diana's spitefulness, perversity, neurosis and neediness has resulted in the ghastly blend that is prince Noballs. Not a drop of royal blood in his body, just bile and self-pity in his veins.
Sorry, why is bisexual in your list? What exactly is wrong with being bisexual?

Reactions: 8

JAR21

VIP Member
We wait with bated breath, but I vote it's got to be The Toad Paul Burrell Diana's Rock Spider. He's the only one that fits the bill, sneaky, opportunistic, bisexual, deceitful, mendacious, cowardly and greedy. Fugly too. The combination of his personality with Diana's spitefulness, perversity, neurosis and neediness has resulted in the ghastly blend that is prince Noballs. Not a drop of royal blood in his body, just bile and self-pity in his veins.

Or it could be Mohamed Al-Fayed? From certain angles he looks shifty like Noballs and has a bitter mouth and close-set eyes. Al-Fayed's mother Mumtaz was a famous pole-dancing redhead from Cairo, hence the ginger which is nothing to do with the Spencers no matter how often they all dye their hair and pretend it runs in the family. It's a disgrace.
Tattle should spread the news and reveal it now to Camilla Tominey and Piers, what are we waiting for? @JAR21 ...wiki??

Thank you. This is something that's bothered me for years, the food animal trade in China. Minge or some of these other do-gooders could help so much but everyone seems terrified of upsetting Xi, and now with Biden nodding off it's open season and quite frightening militarily and biotech and software the lot. Wuhan too.
OT cos I mentioned Minge
I'm not sure what you're asking?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7