Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting the thread.
Been a while since I had a thread title. 😁
I can’t take credit for Wallis and Vomit though - another poster used it after reading it elsewhere I believe.

Why do they have to advertise their charity donations? How crass! Donating to charity should be a selfless act not used for self publicity. Henry and his wife should look to George Michael to see how it was done without fanfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

spangly

VIP Member
Morning everyone :)
Urgh, it's already the start of another stressful week - I've been having heart palpatations for a while (probably stress or menopause! - got a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning!) but this morning, I got woken from a dream having them and I dreamt that I was dying from a heart attack and trying to get a stranger to let Mr Spangly know that I loved him but I couldn't make any noise! Then everything went misty white and I woke up - I actually wasn't sure if I was really dead or not! Then the first e-mail I read was a profile for a 24 hour carer for Mum and on her profile, it said that her last patient died of Covid - tbh, that didn't instill me with much confidence! Mum's already playing up now, wailing and threatening suicide.

The Harkles really are my light relief! So Thank You for the new thread and congratulations on the brilliant title @50sGirl

TW = total weirdos? 😜

• Heart
  • Sad

Wu Tien

Apologies for the following off-topic post. Lots of terrible things happening in the world so it may be time for a bit of silliness.

Two pretzels were walking down the street.
One was assaulted.

What is it called when a hen looks at lettuce?
A chicken Caesar salad.

Scotch Mist's post (shared from Quora) is an excellent illustration of the difference between Ye Olde Money (Number Six) and New Money (His First Wife).

I hope my fellow Tattlers are well and to those who are struggling, you are in my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
What a sad time. We ornery folk can do nothing at all. I am sad sad sad...and if the Haznots stage an interview or write a book or appear on a talk show right now...I am done for. They best shut up and be invisible for a while...people are losing family and friends over in Afghanistan...no time for certain people in Cali to utter a word.
If her single brain cell is still functioning then she'll keep her trap shut. She helped foist the puppet Biden and his wokie controller onto the Murican people. She backed him, fought for him and 100% pissed on royal protocol while doing it, so fuck her and the horse she rode in on. If it wasn't for the fact that Americans are up to their eyes in Biden shite I'd laugh, but this is beyond parody, it's not funny, my heart bleeds for americans at the mercy of a clearly mentally unwell man and a power crazy wokie woman.:cry: If smeggy opens her gob on politics, however mild her comments, Americans need to tell her to shut the fuck up. She's a total jinx.
The machiavellian side of me wonders if Harris buggered off to Asia to deliberately leave Biden to deal with this knowing he was incapable of fighting his corner in pressers and would look like a twat very very publicly.
Did the fragrant Harris "toss him under the transport"? (see, on topic)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
Quote: however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back.

It is my understanding that the US Military dogs were evacuated, to the complaints of many. They are valuable, highly trained dogs who have saved many lives.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/military-dogs-evacuated-kabul-hundreds-24771415

Clearly this is a hot topic, it is so hard to comprehend the tragic disaster of what is happening in Afghanistan. As for the weapons left behind, I hope their destruction will occur when the evacuations are complete.

And what of the women and children left behind? Their future is darkness, pain, ignorance and despair. "Trees and Mountains, streams and plains, how can this be? Rend yourselves, hide yourselves, spill yourselves over, weep..." From Bridge of Ashes by Roger Zelazny.
Good that the actual Service dogs left alongside their handlers back on August 16th. They saved lives and will continue to do so wherever they are posted. They are serving soldier-canines alongside their soldier handlers and it was fitting they be calmly sent home among the first evacuees.(y)
Walked on board and took a seat, no crates, no fuss.

The image of the two pointy dog ears on the plane made me laugh.:m

And speaking of which ... to lighten the mood and spread the word .....

Plus an image of my biggest ginger fan (aside from Hazza), captured by the hugely talented @Chita

I'm going to have to second this. I have a German shepherd who won't go out in the rain to pee because when I took him home the day after my sister died I spoiled him rotten. He is highly intelligent, obedient and loyal, and he can be trained to do anything. They train these dogs that get to the point that they won't go out in the rain to jump out of airplanes and run toward explosions so they can save lives and be with our soldiers every step of the way in these godforsaken hellholes. Then they abandon them like so much worn out military equipment to religious nuts who consider them "unclean" and will kill them.

I put humans above animals and the people should be prioritized to get out first in an emergency. But if you won't get these dogs out when you can, you shouldn't be taking them over there in the first place, least of all into a country where they are hated. They don't just abandon the dogs in emergencies like this-- our military abandons them wherever we go, as if wasting money on the military budget is an issue for these clown whores at the top.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than anyone who hurts anyone or anything that can't defend themselves. I'm going to go out in the garage and break something now.
They are all home.(y) Two weeks ago. No fuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
They probably sent Orca's private jets to dive bomb into Kabul to save the day.... yeah right. I can see the headline now on People mag front cover:
Heroic H and our Monarch-in-Waiting M "Carpet bomb the Kabul airport with hand-autographed bananas of support, causing mass banana peel slips to escaping Westerners, Aghans, Taliban and military forces alike. Peace is restored, goodwill to women and service is universal, y'all. God Bless Our Kween"
That ginger cunt should've hijacked his mate's private jet that he used the other day. Could've flown it to Kabul and squeezed about 60 or 70 refugees into the 20 seater lear jet ... Captain Fantastic to the rescue. I bet he lies in bed dreaming of doing stuff like that ... then wakes up and has a decaff latté and organic waffle and goes back to scratching his arse and trying to figure out the complications of sudoku in Farchiedoll's homework book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wu Tien

Never one to let the grass grow under their feet (when it could be consumed) the Montecito Songbook Collective have teamed up with Little Eva for their latest chart topping non-hit: Do the Roasted Chicken:

We Harkles are doin' a brand new dance, now
(Come on Hazno, do the Roasted Chicken)
I know you'll like it if you give it a chance now

My little pony Jessica can do it with glee
It's easier than learning your A B C's
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me

I gotta swing my minge, now
Come on, baby, bump up, bump back
Oh dear, now, I think Hazno’s gone slack

If you think you can do it, let's make a chain, now
(Come on Marcus, do the Roasted Chicken)
A chunga chunga motion like a SoHo train, now
(Come on Marcus, do the Roasted Chicken)

Do it nice and easy, now, it’s a little bit sleazy
A little blue pill and you climb that hill
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me

Roll around the bed like a Roasted Chicken
(Come on baby, do the Roasted Chicken)
Do it in a mansion if that’s your fashion

There's never been a gold digger that's so easy to spot
In the divorce she’ll take all that you’ve got
So come on, come on, do the Roasted Chicken with me​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Am I missing something? If a family member said something offensive, I would confront them. I wouldn't expect my grandmother to sort it out or do an Oprah interview about it. Likewise, if it was part of a wider problem, I would still deal with it myself. Then again, I'm not the sort of person to use an Oprah interview to complain that I had fallen out with my sister-in-law over bridesmaids dresses. Ghastly people!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Was speaking with and messaging mo5 just now. They are safe and sound! She was delighted to hear you were all thinking of her! Can't wait to get back to us, she still thinks the gruesome twosome are what @freda19 says 😂 and she said to post this ❤
Screenshot_20210830-173910~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
It never continues to amaze me how two rich, privileged people with every advantage can have so little self-awareness. Their complete inability to read the room is just jaw-dropping. Preachy, do as we do not as we say, cruel to their own families, bullying to their staff, animal cruelty, they truly do deserve each other and I wish they'd get their karma sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Mairag

Chatty Member
So my wee 16 year old boy cat (a ginger 🐈 ) has seemingly overnight gone blind 😱 😥😥😥 (obviously it’s been progressively happening and he has been faking it for months, but cats are literally the world masters at faking it)
9B4C3698-7E52-4419-9131-DBD276F63DAD.jpeg

Vet thinks it is due to high blood pressure, glaucoma and retinal detachment. He is now on medication to bring down his blood pressure (not happy) and confined inside the house (even more not happy)

If we can bring his BP down, there is a very slight chance he might regain some sight 🤞🙏🏼🤞His sister had the same issue a wee while back and got 25% sight back so I’m just praying he might have the same result.

And before anyone judges me on the fact that he was an outside cat, I want to point out he is the world’s worst hunter and would starve if he had to self-feed, so all the native animals and birds are completely safe when he is outside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Maybe unpopular opinion but I dont like her to be compared to Wallis. It gives her too much credit imho. (I still love the tittle tho lol)

The only similarities are that they are American socialclimbing divorces and 'took' an english royal away.

Wallis and Edward had to, because she wasnt allowed to marry him otherwise.
M on the other hand was welcomed and accepted by the royal family.

Wallis stayed with Edward living quietly.
M wont shut her gob & will divorce H as soon as she find (through his status) literally ANYONE 'better'.

Didnt wallis and edward moved on carried on?
M and H shout for their kids titles AFTER they officially step down as royals selling 'secrets' from inside the palace.
Can you imagine H losing his Prince status and line of succession? She would never even look at him again...

ETA and also Wallis was with the actual king who abdicated for her and M is with the spare one no one wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Sneakpeak

well sorry to lower the tone but 31 august , the release day for updated FF, will possibly be a very dark day for UK and USA as it’s the leave Afghanistan day … we won’t get everyone out…we may well be hearing of British Nationals who we didn’t have time to get out , even the awful word “ hostage”….and amongst this will be rerun of “ Kate made me cry” and “ they took my passport “ plus other Oprah mewling …. Finding freedom, what a tone deaf joke !!!! Read the room?……none of them can see the room ! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I hope they move forward with releasing Finding Freedom on August 31st, exactly because it is the deadline day for US and UK forces to be out of Afghanistan. Can you imagine how self righteous, obnoxious and utterly incomprehensible it will appear to people that this abhorrent whinefest of a book is being released on a day when there are real people actually fighting for their freedom and lives? They'll never be able to live it down and they will deserve every bit of loathing tossed their way. They are despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
if you have any votes left over then please send them Demi Lovato’s way. Why? Because she’s a bandwagon jumping cunt. Just like our favourite ex Royals!
Demi Lovato is a seriously unwell individual. She has had an eating disorder, drug/alcohol addiction and was apparently raped at a young age.
I think she also has Bipolar and ADHD.
She nearly died after an overdose and now has lasting medical issues because of the overdose.

None of this excuses the fact that she is a bandwagon jumper of course. I guess she's decided to be queer or non-binary now as it's the current in thing to do 🙄
People like Demi should stay out of the media and concentrate on getting well not trying to influence young people with complete nonsense.

Unfortunately there are far too many people in the public eye with serious mental health problems influencing young people these days. It's a very worrying trend.

Of course Hazno and his wife are also good examples of the same phenomenon. Both of them have some serious issues and don't seem to have considered that they could be impacting on others in a negative way.

• Heart
  • Sick