Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What event was 'Dine with Harry's new Dad'? Have I missed something in the past?
All pap shots were arranged to cultivate a pregnancy narrative (or ability to get pregnant):-
Dining with David Foster & Katherine McPhee - wearing summer coat over shoulders to possibly disguise a bump.
Wearing winter coat in Cali - to highlight a possible bump.
Leaving a medical appt with plastic bag of samples - to fuel fertility/obgyn treatment but more likely dental appt.
Taking Aldi to school - wearing an impossibly huge triplet-sized moonbump, carrying a Gavin-looking child masquarading as Aldi, wearing a beanie to cover hair colour.
As they state here, the one event that proves the birth (attending SM hospital) they are not papped.
Total gas-lighting gits the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What a sad time. We ornery folk can do nothing at all. I am sad sad sad...and if the Haznots stage an interview or write a book or appear on a talk show right now...I am done for. They best shut up and be invisible for a while...people are losing family and friends over in Afghanistan...no time for certain people in Cali to utter a word.
If her single brain cell is still functioning then she'll keep her trap shut. She helped foist the puppet Biden and his wokie controller onto the Murican people. She backed him, fought for him and 100% pissed on royal protocol while doing it, so duck her and the horse she rode in on. If it wasn't for the fact that Americans are up to their eyes in Biden shite I'd laugh, but this is beyond parody, it's not funny, my heart bleeds for americans at the mercy of a clearly mentally unwell man and a power crazy wokie woman.:cry: If smeggy opens her gob on politics, however mild her comments, Americans need to tell her to shut the duck up. She's a total jinx.
The machiavellian side of me wonders if Harris buggered off to Asia to deliberately leave Biden to deal with this knowing he was incapable of fighting his corner in pressers and would look like a twit very very publicly.
Did the fragrant Harris "toss him under the transport"? (see, on topic)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
If they have the stupidity and the tone deafness to comment on the current awful awful situation, I will not be held responsible for my actions. But I bet they bloody will. Pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

🤔 However according to a new version of the book Finding Freedom by Meghan Markle's friend Omid Scobie, the reason Harry and Meghan opted not to name the person is it would simply be "too damaging" for them.
More like if they did name a person, the royal could have taken H&M to court for defamation. Would be nice to see someone sue them for once given that they'll sue pretty much everyone else.

Apparently the legal team went through the interview and unless Haz could provide proof (which isn't possible because he and his wife lie about pretty much everything) they decided to not have the person named as it could have cost CBS and Oprah's production company a lot of money.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

🤔 However according to a new version of the book Finding Freedom by Meghan Markle's friend Omid Scobie, the reason Harry and Meghan opted not to name the person is it would simply be "too damaging" for them.
Yeh. Too damaging for them. The "them" being harry and meghan because the named person would sue them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If her single brain cell is still functioning then she'll keep her trap shut. She helped foist the puppet Biden and his wokie controller onto the Murican people. She backed him, fought for him and 100% pissed on royal protocol while doing it, so duck her and the horse she rode in on. If it wasn't for the fact that Americans are up to their eyes in Biden shite I'd laugh, but this is beyond parody, it's not funny, my heart bleeds for americans at the mercy of a clearly mentally unwell man and a power crazy wokie woman.:cry: If smeggy opens her gob on politics, however mild her comments, Americans need to tell her to shut the duck up. She's a total jinx.
The machiavellian side of me wonders if Harris buggered off to Asia to deliberately leave Biden to deal with this knowing he was incapable of fighting his corner in pressers and would look like a twit very very publicly.
Did the fragrant Harris "toss him under the transport"? (see, on topic)
She definetly would but look up Harris herself being questioned on anything. That annoying horrid cackle she does 🤢 and how useless Harris was when dealing with the border crisis in America. It took Trump announcing he was going for her to finally pay a visit. Definetly agree about Smeg and the rest of those celebrities, where are they all now 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I made this last summer..I forgot I added Scobie under the bed 😄
I'm all caught up 😀 back later 🥰

Resizer_16300861379490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeh. Too damaging for them. The "them" being harry and meghan because the named person would sue them.
It's such a pattern with them, throw something out there & if it doesn't have the desired effect, twist the narrative to make them appear magnanimous.
It must be so frustrating having to deal with that. As much as I am angry that the BRF don't seem to be dealing with them, I guess quite simply, they don't know how. (Beside a quick witch slap, I have no answers either 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey, remember the recent massive outcry from the sugaz when the RF didn't immediately update their website to include Lili?

Well I had a little peek and the Sussex Royal website still says they "serve the monarchy" and she is patron of the National Theatre, and he has his military patronages. Yet they haven't held those since February, (or been loyal to the UK/ the monarchy since 2020!)

Shouldn't they have updated their website months ago?

Regardless, you'd think they would want to distance themselves from the "racist" RF wouldn't you?

Wonder when the fanz will notice? Linked, not ranked....remember?! :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Their PR always twists the narrative. Narcle was accused of damaging the whole family for NOT naming the so called racist. How on earth can it be the reverse? Typical narc but then again their target audience are brain dead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.