Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous ❤❤ well done tattlers! With the invasion last night I forgot to say thank you @Carpediem69 for the new thread and fab title @Chita !
Truly a beautiful photo, brings a tear to the eye!

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

What do they mean "he bought a one way ticket" had he no intention of going back to megaslut?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fabulous ❤❤ well done tattlers! With the invasion last night I forgot to say thank you @Carpediem69 for the new thread and fab title @Chita !

What do they mean "he bought a one way ticket" had he no intention of going back to megaslut?
I must admit I didn’t understand why that was included either. It made no sense.
As if he was going to leave his wife and children back in the US.

Oh hang on, the penny has just dropped…
Henry bought a way way ticket because it was all he could afford and he expected his family to pay for his return flight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Either no intention of going back or else if they received him with open arms, he could pump them for information, sneak around gathering intel for The Boss and take as long as needed doing so to Bring Down The Racists and they'd also pay return because they Love Him and Miss Him so?

Edit: Great minds @50sGirl !

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

'A self made independent woman playing an equal role alongside her knight' 🙄🤢
Holy duck, Scrotie is just as deluded as his Mistress !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Don’t get me wrong Harry & Megan are absolutely ridiculous and total attention whores. I just don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about them, when Turbo onse Andrew is still cutting about the place, like Jimmy Saville in a suit, unpunished for the tit he’s done.
I don’t agree
As far as we know he did not abuse children In Hospital , lurk around mortuary’s to fill his lust
So nothing like Saville
He’s been accused by a girl with something that happened many years ago don’t think we will ever know the truth
Not saying he’s not been up to dodgy stuff snd he’s a smarmy *€>%#<

Reactions: 39
Confirmation that

https://blindgossip.com/pregnancy-story-2/

wasn’t Alicia Vikander, as some people speculated on social media, as this blind was about her:

Reactions: 22
I've got another name for the grifter list ; Trisha Goddard. I've had the misfortune of having to watch her on morning telly this week while she stands in for Jeremy Vine on his show. She's a big Harkle supporter, that goes without saying, but she's also a race baiter, full of her own opinions and won't let other panelists talk very much if they express any opinions which don't agree with hers,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Why don't the Gruesomes 'own' up to all the lies they have told first then see what is actually left for PC and PW to 'own their part' in.

Statements which have been proven to be false are still out there ... not withdrawn or apologised for ..... this pair really take the biscuit.

Sort your own house out Mr & Mrs Snarkle before demanding others do.
Yes, there are plenty of things the Snarkles should ‘own’, aren’t there? Smeggie’s vile behaviour to staff, her family, bullying Princess Charlotte, effectively stealing money from Prince Charles by billing him for eye wateringly expensive clothes then returning them and keeping the money. Blackmailing HMQ. Throwing tea at people, gluing someone’s eyes shut, shoving someone in the pool…and that’s before we get to the provable lies they’ve told about the RF since they left.
Wallis and Vomit (love that so much 😂 ) are completely oblivious to how appalling their own behaviour has been, utterly incapable of self reflection, and seemingly unaware of how loathed they are becoming.

Perhaps she meant they didn’t hug or kiss her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Funniest clip I've seen all day, re broken their silence to say they're speachless 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
HAZ STOP JUMPING ON BANDWAGONS. Do the world a favour and duck the duck off!!!! :mad::mad::mad: I wasn't even searching for Haz, I was reading Paralympic news 😭😭😭😭

1629370170505.png

From the article:

"The name WeThe15 denotes the percentage of the global population living with disabilities.
In a statement, Prince Harry said one of the reasons he was inspired to create the Invictus Games was to help destigmatise physical and invisible injuries and disabled people a platform to show the world that they can accomplish anything.
“Everybody at the Invictus Games Foundation is honoured to join the WeThe15 campaign and believe in its mission to inspire meaningful change in communities around the world,” he said. ...A short film promoting the campaign will be played during next week’s Paralympic Games opening ceremony.

Hazno backs WeThe15 campaign

I wonder if that means we can look forward to Haz's mug in the film? :eek: Also, wasn't he inspired to create Invictus by being told about the idea and squiggling his name on a few bits of paper?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I do not understand them saying H was not going back. Is this after PP funeral or the unveiling? If after the funeral, didn't he have that secret (🤫🙄) meeting with the billionaire dame at that hotel for the vaxaid spectacular. I think H stayed only 2 days and didn't stay for HMQ birthday.

Reactions: 22

Well we can look forward to many statements from BP denying all of the 'falsehoods' printed in the 'extra bit' of the book. They said they were going to do this with any statements coming from Wallis and Vomit so I hope they do .... every last one of them individually and in detail.

I'll be over on the 1st September @NorthernValkyrie to join the party.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.