Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant public mention of 'Mental health issues' could be counterproductive, they are outwardly the Parents of two small children and both have indicated thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

It's only really a matter of time until one or both of them launch into a self-destructive attention-seeking fervor and arouse concerns with the US Social Services.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
ooh with a poster whose name begins with R and ends in ette??
No comment

The constant public mention of 'Mental health issues' could be counterproductive, they are outwardly the Parents of two small children and both have indicated thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

It's only really a matter of time until one or both of them launch into a self-destructive attention-seeking fervor and arouse concerns with the US Social Services.
Anybody in the real world with those sort of issues would be getting some sort of help, if it's true then maybe they have managed to sort the issues out, but, there seems to have been no comment from her how she managed to get out from feeling like she did, apart from getting away from The Royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BIB - ‘Roos have a tendency to bound out in front of moving vehicles…just sayin’…;)
Yes you can see them bounding across the paddock so they reach your car just in time to wipe out the car. Most times they just appear suddeny from no where and slam into side of car. They always seem to wNt to reach the safety of the other side of the road, no matter which side of the road they are on. And if you manage to miss it, look out for the second one. Yes true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“'Months later and little accountability has been taken’, a pal of Meghan added.
Has been taken, was not taken. Is it just me, or has anyone else notice how much these two, SS and everyone around them seems to use passive language? I'm not exactly sitting here with a Sharpie keeping a tally but they seem to do this a lot. Can they not just come out and say what they mean or do they have to dance around it every single time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Has been taken, was not taken. Is it just me, or has anyone else notice how much these two, SS and everyone around them seems to use passive language? I'm not exactly sitting here with a Sharpie keeping a tally but they seem to do this a lot. Can they not just come out and say what they mean or do they have to dance around it every single time?
They have to dance around to give them the chance to say they've been misunderstood and to rehash stuff again in a different way.

How else can they have 200 pity versions of the same story?

Reactions: 29
My mum knew JS slightly when she was a teenager, before he got famous. She used to go out dancing in Leeds in the 50s, and he was working as a doorman at one of the dancehalls. She told me he used to raise her hackles even then, he was a total creep.
Mine remembers him from being a doorman at a dance hall in London. So does my friend's dad, but my friend thought he was making it up until I told her what I knew.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell I never knew that, what bleeping idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
I usually lap any videos I have the patience to watch (not many these days) but I don’t believe some of this.
You must recall JS had access to everyone - the Prime Minister, other senior politicians, he was given free reign around hospitals, so to imply the Royals were gullible or colluding feels like throwing a large lump of poo and seeing what sticks. EVERYONE fell for JS lies.
As to anything else, I haven’t done the research but I am not convinced.

This isn’t defending what vile scum JS was or admonishing him from any crimes, but no one. Prince Charles included, should be guilty by association or for being taken in.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Mine remembers him from being a doorman at a dance hall in London. So does my friend's dad, but my friend thought he was making it up until I told her what I knew.
The man certainly seems to have got around. I bet they kept moving him on, because he was a creep.

Reactions: 19
O/T a bit but I was reading a completely unrelated book on Kindle and was struck by the extent to which Meghan represents a textbook case of NPD.

I know this has been highlighted before on here and elsewhere but thought I would share regardless. Apparently 5 of the following criteria are required for an NPD diagnosis - Meghan is the poster child for all 9.

Given their constant reference to “mental health issues”; it’s such a shame that Meghan hasn’t extended that apparent interest to a bit of self-diagnosis….

Attachments

Reactions: 31
And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?
They can travel more that 56kph and length of bound can be 9m in length

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely speculative , feel free to call me a conspiraloon:

Based on previous experiences(events) involving the members of the RF, the Harkles will at at certain point become targets for individuals which are willing to pay for access to RF members, and they potentially may get monetary offers to continue the bashing until the RF "falters " gets them back (even only as family members)in the fold, which again enables the individuals wanting access to succeed .

It is undeniable that they got away with too much from the day their relationship became public, it created illusions that things can be manipulated when ''necessary. ''

I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't have the brains to deal with this, and that Peg will absolutely use the situation .
That was the problem. The family bent over backwards and set aside protocol to ensure No6's chosen partner felt comfortable.
They weren't to know that she had no interest in being comfortable within the family. She was already making deals with Porker for her exit video even before the wedding. Already brainstorming ideas to cause enough chaos that would make her "Why I left The Royals" interview interesting. No6 must have been party to this. To think otherwise is foolish. He knew which buttons to push for Wills and Chas and gangan to get his way. He knew their weakness was that image of him walking behind St Di's coffin and it excused and erased all his bad behaviour and he knew their horror of being accused of racism in this nutty woke world. They jumped through hoops to grant the newly weds their every wish thinking they'd eventually run out of "I want" s and settle down.Nope.
By the time the Family caught on to the game so SO much damage was done. Thankfully most of the damage to the Family is mending itself slowly and world events are pushing them off the headlines, but it has been a lesson learned and while they won't turn on No6 entirely by dissing him or his obvious mental health issues, he is being iced out. Nobody of value in the family speaks to him for anything more than "Hi. Lovely weather. " Smeggy must be fuming at his inability to winkle info from his family. She can't. They have frozen her out faster than Captain Birdseye flash freezes his vegetables. It has to be No6 and he's not exactly James Bond material so they are painted into a corner with no bags of juicy gossip to flog. Yeah, they could flip around, shmooze the Fambly, but the Fambly will be " Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us" and be polite but frosty.
And so it's regurgitating the interview crap. Issuing statements on world events that make them a laughing stock, and popping out babies to appear normal and give a cutesy glow. Except No6 has vetoed using the dollies, :eek:so they are being kept in reserve for the big "Why I divorced Mad No6" interview in the near future. She better get a wriggle on. Once they stop looking cute no one will give a shiny tit what they look like.
Tick-tock smeggy, times a wastin' and you need to get cracking.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I also remember at the time Andrew put himself at risk by acting as a decoy. That may have been puff PR of the time, but any royal is always a target.

On the earlier discussion about helicopters. I understand if they crash/have a mechanical fault you have no hope as the chunk of metal will plummet to the ground; whereas a plane with wings may glide.

Maybe with fergie, the plan is to put all the annoying people in one helicopter flight together?
Don't they auto-rotate down?

Reactions: 10
Time to catch up page 15 🥰
I leave this here 😄 x.
Charles has been tweeting again lol

Resizer_16293283746020.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I'll rip my compression stockings for varicose veins, and might even have a go at my incontinence knickers if Fungus's billionaire hero gets too steamy. Gotta make your own fun these days.
There must be something you can trash surely? You can't wimp out.....Do you have a walking stick you can thrash the hedge with? Just trying to be helpful and supportive 🤗 ....
... maybe a pussy cat she could kick in the nuts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Wonder what this means?
Probably because balloon head's book comes out on the 31st August.
No doubt it will be full of more eye-rolling crap.

Though, just seen this. So more about them rather than the extra chapter in Funding Freebies.

THERESA LONGO FANS

1h

I try not to be vague. In this instance with all honesty the information we have has yet to be triple verified- we are hearing rumblings of an eye rolling plan that has been put in motion, and where there's smoke ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.