Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knew their weakness was that image of him walking behind St Di's coffin
Just curious about this part. I remember vaguely something about PP saying to PW, if you walk, I'll walk or words to that effect.
Was it therefore optional for PWB to walk too? Did he choose to because his older brother was going to?
Not that it means much, obviously PWB was only 12 and cannot be held accountable for decisions made. I'm not trying to say, well you chose to mate, suck it up.
Just interested about the circumstances really.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Just curious about this part. I remember vaguely something about PP saying to PW, if you walk, I'll walk or words to that effect.
Was it therefore optional for PWB to walk too? Did he choose to because his older brother was going to?
Not that it means much, obviously PWB was only 12 and cannot be held accountable for decisions made. I'm not trying to say, well you chose to mate, suck it up.
Just interested about the circumstances really.🤷‍♀️
He (no6) said in the telly interview he did with Wills that it was his own choice. The plan to walk originally did not include no6 Just Wills, his dad and PP, but when he was told Wills was walking he said he wanted to do it too.
The narrative has changed recently to paint his family as abusers though, so he now implies(claims?) he was forced to do it, so everyone is boo-hooing for the little lamb over yet another thing he stomped his trotters over and demanded.

Then of course he did the Head Start(mental health) interview with Kate and Wills and in that (as well as the Wills?no6 one) he credited Williiam and Kate with getting him to address his mental health issues.
Fast forward 3 or 4 years and he now claims it was his wife who got him therapy, while his family did nothing for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
You know these balloon walls that Z-listers have... yes, you know where this is going...

I'm vividly imagining a particular one for the cuntsome couple, any guesses which balloon?
A big inflatable Richmond balloon for Harry 😄..if Meghan is lucky she can have one too..both together would make a lovely arch for the doorway 😄😘 xx
It does look abit burnt in places though lol 😄

Resizer_16293313337810.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Probably because balloon head's book comes out on the 31st August.
No doubt it will be full of more eye-rolling crap.

Though, just seen this. So more about them rather than the extra chapter in Funding Freebies.

THERESA LONGO FANS
1h
pure guess…what about visit to White House …?

Thing is , I reckon we will be hearing or witnessing awful things in connection with Afghanistan, so not a good time for self promotion on any level .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
İ know we would have missed out on hours of astonishing delusional behaviour but can't help thinking TRF and TQ would have been better to have just refused Haz's request to marry Smeg and to hell with it. He was so besotted he would have followed her to US. No Sussex titles would have been bestowed. She would have got fed up with him quicker. They would have fizzled out without the drama of Megxit, Markle family, surrogates, moon bumps, new teeth, hair, and faces, and toddler tantrums about anything and everything. Yes there would have been the wacism accusation, but we got that through lies anyway. Can't believe they are now dissing TQ's treatment of Orca wacism lies. These chumps are just total wacko nut-jobs, with zero empathy and self-awareness and their toxicity is affecting the mental health of the whole world - PMSD or Post Megxit Stress Disorder. İ hope Thomas Markle Jnr keeps his cool and lets the genie out of the bottle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh no. I just watched an interview with Nicole Kidman talking about her upcoming series Nine Perfect Strangers. I was so looking forward to it but guess who is also in the cast? Melissa McCarthy. Well that’s just put a damper on the whole thing. Hope her bit is tiny, very tiny.

Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.
Quokka tit everywhere. Sorry I just remember going to rock nest island and having Quokkas everywhere shitting and trying to steal my food. We thought they were so cute at first but after a while they lost their appeal to my friends and I. LOL. Yes they are cute from a distance, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Just a quick recap in case anyone wonders what the hell goes on in this thread.

@Pom Bear dived into the new thread with gay abandon, and then ...

After saying goodbye to Jimmy Saville, a creepy ballroom door man, the hunky Kangaroo named Andrew flew off to Afghanistan in his helicopter, hovering for a while to eat his jumbo Richmond.

Ginger Chops and his Malarky told the world what they should do, then announced what he'd do when returning to the UK with a film crew, then criticised HM for daring not to believe their lies. What's new - they can't button it.

Meanwhile, in Tattle HQ, senior investigators continue to establish just where the hell the deluded duo might be living, and continue to play I Spy to see who can find Archifarchie and living doll Lil.

i think that just about sums it up, but others recollections may vary. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh no. I just watched an interview with Nicole Kidman talking about her upcoming series Nine Perfect Strangers. I was so looking forward to it but guess who is also in the cast? Melissa McCarthy. Well that’s just put a damper on the whole thing. Hope her bit is tiny, very tiny.

Quokka tit everywhere. Sorry I just remember going to rock nest island and having Quokkas everywhere shitting and trying to steal my food. We thought they were so cute at first but after a while they lost their appeal to my friends and I. LOL. Yes they are cute from a distance, I guess.
I just started watching the first episode tonight. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but McCarthy plays a significant role in it so far. Maybe her character will get Markled and be killed off in the second episode. 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He (no6) said in the telly interview he did with Wills that it was his own choice. The plan to walk originally did not include no6 Just Wills, his dad and PP, but when he was told Wills was walking he said he wanted to do it too.
The narrative has changed recently to paint his family as abusers though, so he now implies(claims?) he was forced to do it, so everyone is boo-hooing for the little lamb over yet another thing he stomped his trotters over and demanded.

Then of course he did the Head Start(mental health) interview with Kate and Wills and in that (as well as the Wills?no6 one) he credited Williiam and Kate with getting him to address his mental health issues.
Fast forward 3 or 4 years and he now claims it was his wife who got him therapy, while his family did nothing for him.
Thanks for the clarification. Stubborn little tit even back then. He's obviously always been an absolute nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Orlando Depp was the guy with long blond hair in Lord of the Rings and Johnny Bloom was the guy with scissor blades for fingers.
Orlando Bloom was the blonde elf in the Lord of the Rings, now back to his dark hair. Johnny Depp played in the Pirates of the Caribbean & was abused by his nasty ex-wife who tried to totally ruin his life.

• Haha
Mine remembers him from being a doorman at a dance hall in London. So does my friend's dad, but my friend thought he was making it up until I told her what I knew.
My mum remembered him from dance halls in Manchester during the 1940's. She loathed and detested him and said he made her skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
İ know we would have missed out on hours of astonishing delusional behaviour but can't help thinking TRF and TQ would have been better to have just refused Haz's request to marry Smeg and to hell with it. He was so besotted he would have followed her to US. No Sussex titles would have been bestowed. She would have got fed up with him quicker. They would have fizzled out without the drama of Megxit, Markle family, surrogates, moon bumps, new teeth, hair, and faces, and toddler tantrums about anything and everything. Yes there would have been the wacism accusation, but we got that through lies anyway. Can't believe they are now dissing TQ's treatment of Orca wacism lies. These chumps are just total wacko nut-jobs, with zero empathy and self-awareness and their toxicity is affecting the mental health of the whole world - PMSD or Post Megxit Stress Disorder. İ hope Thomas Markle Jnr keeps his cool and lets the genie out of the bottle.
That would have damaged the RF badly - he told HM that if they didn't agree to the marriage he would tell the world they were racist.

At that time PWB was one of the most popular Royals and few had seen enough of the wife to be to see what she was truly like.

Now most can see what they are like and they've been caught out on so many lies, especially after the O propaganda 🙄, that even though there was the initial shock over the racism claim, once people went through the lies and inconsistencies it really revealed to the world what the couple were really like.

Very little they say now will be believed, and I would imagine that there will be the Mail's lawyers going through the revised edition for the court appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everyone knows ‘recollections may vary’ was the Queen saying it was a pack of lies.
They are digging themselves into a hole wanting people to verify their claims. It’s proving that leaving them out to dry is working, they are getting no traction and it’s all starting to sound desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well she (M) didn't take ownership of the bullying allegations against her. Wonder when we will hear anything further on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.