Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funniest clip I've seen all day, re broken their silence to say they're speachless 😆

View attachment 719720

Hahaha I love Simon he is so funny

I don't know about you lot but I am getting quite concerned the way those two are going after HRH The Queen & HRH Prince Charles both are elderly and still grieving for HRH Prince Philip I am guessing it is a full family summit at Balmoral discussing everything .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The Queen is 95 years old!!! She shouldn't have to deal with this crap. Hazbeen is a piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Scooby is backtracking the sugars are attacking him and the Daily Beast is suggesting relations between him and the Harkles are fraying as a result of the new chapter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
IMO

We know support and interest in the RF will be very high during next year's Platinum Jubilee celebrations (there's never been such a milestone before and people are very fond of the queen) hence why the harkles have timed this book release. A) to cash in on the public interest B) To tarnish the monarch's legacy so that this dreadful book will forever cast a shadow on her and her family

It's narcissistic revenge on epic proportions and one that needs to be countered urgently

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Scooby is backtracking the sugars are attacking him and the Daily Beast is suggesting relations between him and the Harkles are fraying as a result of the new chapter
Have you got a screenshot?

Reactions: 27
Compare and Contrast

“ We don’t feel the Queen “owned it“ and demand to revisit this …over and over and over…..“

” There are babies being handed through the razor wire at Kabul airport…I may not see my child again but at least I know they will be safe .”

What freaking planet do these 2 live on ???😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
What is Scooby backtracking from? I refuse to go on Twitter when WB and his wife are in the news or when they are trending!! I can't take that amount of Sugar

Reactions: 30
:mad:I am a absolute sick of this pair of toxic sociopaths. And yes narcissist is too nice a term for The Wife. They are plotting something for September and whilst the UK is very much onto them. I'm not sure the same can be said about the US. We need those bullying allegations to be heard urgently as that witch is laughing all the way to the bank

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Am looking forward to hearing more of Scrotie's garbage when the revised 'Finding Falsehoods' is released.

The Harkles are looking increasingly desperate and don't seem to realise that the world really does have 'Sussex fatigue'. Their problems and claims are so petty. OK real racism isn't petty but the Harkles haven't clarified exactly how the RF were allegedly racist towards them because they couldn't even get their stories straight on the Orca debacle.

The Harkles don't seem to have grasped that the world has far bigger problems to concentrate on now and we don't need to hear platitudes from unelected twats like them.

We also don't give a rats patooty about the secret Christening for the invisible baby or who the godparents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is a pretty shameful move by Netflix. He has just died and to put more speculation towards the Queen… They are real people, and no one else has this sort of fiction written about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well we can look forward to many statements from BP denying all of the 'falsehoods' printed in the 'extra bit' of the book. They said they were going to do this with any statements coming from Wallis and Vomit so I hope they do .... every last one of them individually and in detail.

I'll be over on the 1st September @NorthernValkyrie to join the party.
How do they think this extra-bitted book is going to do anything in their favour? It's only going to be another nail in their already-well-nailed coffin.
I'll have a few vats of champagne set up in the ice house for the 1st 🥂 I feel like we should source us a well-trained actor to give a dramatic reading of Finding Falsehoods. Maybe several so we can have interruptions by players acting as the royal reporters and grey men?

This is a pretty shameful move by Netflix. He has just died and to put more speculation towards the Queen… They are real people, and no one else has this sort of fiction written about them.
How many times does it have to be drilled into idiotic heads that PP and PK were friends?!? I doubt a recently widowed Queen would invite the paramour to be with her at a horse show if she disapproved :rolleyes: Another splendid example of The Crown showing how fabricated it is (I wonder what viewing numbers will be like seeing as Colman didn't seem to inspire in her turn).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes well we all know Netflix has 2 people in California ready to drip all sorts of poison in the scriptwriters ears.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So Wallis and Vomit are now whinging that the Queen didn’t address the points they raised in their Oprah interview?
Erm, perhaps it has escaped their notice but at the time of said interview the Queen’s husband was dying and then she has had to deal with his death and her grief whilst still carrying out her royal duties.

What bit of that do you not understand you pea brained, selfish, hypocritical, pieces of wank?! 🤬

And breath… 😖

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Truly a beautiful photo, brings a tear to the eye!

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

Her knight? Neither of those two embody any of the characteristics of chivalry and Harry's suit of armor is pretty damn hollow if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Stop being a daggy drongo and put on yer big girl pants.:mad:
We've not sent you any convicts in ages (no6 and wifey don't count, cos he was never charged for his drug abuse or for his overt racism in the military. Nor was HW charged for glueing someone's eyelashes shut,absconding with Trev's money or running a clothing scam on her pop-in-law)
It's your turn to babysit the witch for a while.

This. Apparently if a criminal offence has been committed then the NDA can be breached to give evidence to the police.
I think. Ask Auntybax
They've been here once thats enough....lol most of us didn't like them then ... though we could always arrange a visit to a remote area of the outback... and leave them there... with the dingos... lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.