Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with you Kitty. Waiting for Charles to streamline the Monarchy will be too little too late to undo the damage that's being done now and needs to be dealt with now. The RF seem to operate in a time-delay warp, where stable doors are meticulously bolted according to protocol after the feral nags have trashed the premises and pissed on all the hay and food.

Uncle and nephew, both glaringly and publicly entitled privileged and arrogant. The public perceives that they are unaccountable and the public perception is bang on the nail. They pay no price for their actions. Talk of modernising the Monarchy is meaningless while allowing this louche buffoon who hobnobbed with a convicted sex offender, and his dimwit treacherous nephew, to trample over everything we hold dear.

It says in the DE and DM that HM is lawyering up in preparation for Noballs's memoir next year. Again, too little too late as in the meantime it's great publicity for him while he plays the Sport of Kings and merches his shady charities. Porkswordsman and Epstein acolyte Randy Andy remains Colonel of the Grenadier Guards even though he's stood back from royal duties.

Minge will never let Noballs go, he's her ticket to relevance, and they will thrive like bacteria in Biden's chaotic and immoral political culture. It will cover a lot of their sins, but if Trump gets back in he would create a far less favourable climate for them. I hope he does.
Yes things need to be done now but if the person with the power will not do it then how does it get done? We really don’t know what goes on in the background. Is the Queen being stubborn, it’s possible. PC and especially I believe PW would be pushing for some positive action but if HM will not listen, what can they do? Also HM has her own way of getting things done, it’s the slow frustrating way for us but it’s her way and honestly what can anyone do but advise her. She is the one who has to do it. Its just very tricky and HM is old so that’s why I think patience is needed right now IF HM doesn’t want to deal with it. What can anyone else do about it? Nothing except try to persuade her and I totally believe people would be doing that. I have a 90 yo father and I can tell you he is bloody stubborn and if he doesnt want to do it, it can’t get done. I have been trying to persuade him for months to get a COVID vaccination but he refuses. Point blank refuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think if I was connected to that FF book I'd be mortified. To think a 'journalist' wrote it too 😯 Or perhaps Scabie has gone rogue and filled the book with some of Smegs authentic word salad.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I don't the The Queen has much to worry about 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What are those exerpts from please, @freda19 ?
Are they from the first Finding Freedom?
Or an article about it?
Or the upcoming reprint with added "epilogue?"
Seems to have been translated (badly) from a language other than English or written by someone whose first language is not English.
Or as someone else suggests, the original words and phrases replaced to avoid exact plagiarism.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.