Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voted again, who is Dr Fauci?
A gigantic piece of garbage who constantly changes his stance on the virus and is nothing more than a clown at this point even though the liberal media thinks he's the second coming of Jesus or an all knowing sage.

Beau Biden.:eek:

Who is dead.:ROFLMAO:
And yet crackhead Hunter is still alive. It's like the drunk driver who kills like 5 people but walks away with a few scratches.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Never been a fan of Fox News, but saw this on Reddit. I haven't seen it so far in the thread, but apologies if it's already been put up.
Satisfying the way they crucify Smeg's embarrassing Forty Years a Grifter routine in the first 3 mins or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like Australia I have a great Aunt over there have been invited out there a few times but have never been able to accept as the invites came at the wrong times ,
I like to think I will get out there at some point I also want to go to New Zealand ,

oh have voted 5 times :cool::m

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never been to the US either but have frequently seen stories of snakes in peoples houses in Australia, I'm UK based far less dangerous wildlife here. Although if you ask my daughter she'd classify pigeons as dangerous wildlife :ROFLMAO:
Sydney is a big city. Australians love to wind people up. I have never met anyone who has actually had a snake in their house but if it happened, it would be a carpet python. So non toxic.

People who haven't been to Australia don't realise the scale. The UK is 3% of Australia in land mass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fergie was a guest in Balmoral in 2008.

Just my opinion based on some factual tidbits :

In the aftermath of her selling the RF to Orca and similar , and based on the fact that they have children, I think the idea was to keep her away from leeches.

It worked. Her staff was fired (she had 12, the actually working Andrew(and yes he did work) had 4).

Andrew with time paid of her debts, and the control over her finances basically became Andrews (his staffs) job.

Undeniably even there mistakes happen so the same Journo which tricked Sophie in 2001, tricked Sarah in 2010.
(the selling of access to Andrew)

It removed her options of implicating the RF in more scandals, and enabled the paying of debts without the individuals she owed money going publicly probably after the Queen (see Duchy of Lancaster was asked to pay for Harkles in Canada)

I think it was a safety measure.
Of course Saint Diana did worse, because the individuals she intended to damage are more relevant, but there was just crickets in the media, it damages the Monarchy so its fantastic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Self checking and remembering I did once have to put a 1.5 metre snake out.

It wasn't the snake's fault, my cat brought it in. The snake was arcing up and was terrified. I picked it up and put it out.

But I think it was just a tree snake. The only snakes that people have to worry about are brown snakes, and you will only find them in regional areas.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Apparently the reason it didn't fit was because madam kept changing her mind all the time and wanting things changed. Givenchy must have been mortified at what she finally walked up the aisle in, with their name on it.
Wasn't the designer sacked from Givenchy a year later? Markled?
Oh and she's the woman whose award presentation smeggy gatecrashed in that tight black gown, clutching her bump and doing the funky chicken thing with her neck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Self checking and remembering I did once have to put a 1.5 metre snake out.

It wasn't the snake's fault, my cat brought it in. The snake was arcing up and was terrified. I picked it up and put it out.

But I think it was just a tree snake. The only snakes that people have to worry about are brown snakes, and you will only find them in regional areas.
You have my respect for that, the last house before where I live now had mice they were bad enough not a chance I was trying to remove them myself. UK spiders and slugs are my limit. Moths are debatable small ones yes, massive ones with the furry body nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to know what the Australian annual expenditure on antidote is.
I'm just joking, but even the platypus is venomous.
Then the spiders, and the surfer culture is very devoloped.
And there is the box jellyfish.
The above is intended as a joke, however the coolness of the inhabitants (on TV, or in conversation) towards some of these species is both funny and fascinating.

"Ah, it just (insert name of lethal species)
Nature is scary:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
We do have mice but it is an introduced species from the UK. I'm a sook though, I love all animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree about the idiot wokesters. My favourite comedy of all time is Allo Allo. Now the fuckers have slapped a warning on it when you stream it! Bastard's! 😠😠😠😠🤬
Hubby LOVES that series. It really is the antidote to woke overdose, that's for sure.Sexist, misogynist, misandrist, racist .... he loves it.:giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I want to know what the Australian annual expenditure on antidote is.
I'm just joking, but even the platypus is venomous.
Then the spiders, and the surfer culture is very devoloped.
And there is the box jellyfish.
The above is intended as a joke, however the coolness of the inhabitants (on TV, or in conversation) towards some of these species is both funny and fascinating.

"Ah, it just (insert name of lethal species)
Nature is scary:
The answer is no one has ever seen a platypus. If we did we would be thrilled! We are all fine and we live here and it's pretty normal. But Australia is a big country. Sydney and Melbourne are pretty big cities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i love mice but we don't often see them here. isn't it like Beatrix Potter?
I thought Australia was having a humungous mouse problem atm?

eta: sorry tried a spoiler but didn’t work so removed it. Big story on BBC web site. Thumbnail was rather graphic.

Reactions: 14
I have no idea. Honestly, we live in big cities just like you. If I saw a mouse, I would be thrilled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never been to the US either but have frequently seen stories of snakes in peoples houses in Australia, I'm UK based far less dangerous wildlife here. Although if you ask my daughter she'd classify pigeons as dangerous wildlife :ROFLMAO:
Our very own MO5 had snakes come right up on her porch after flooding (Louisiana I think).
I miss MO5 and Aunty Legal etc. :cry:
I'd be more afraid of the tornados and hurricanes to be honest. Watching the news and the fires in Greece/cyprus broke my heart. All those homes and belongings gone forever. The tourists will only have lost what they travelled with, but the locals .... 😢 everything gone.
We moan about the UK weather but by and large we don't have it too rough, all things considered.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's like saying you have heard xyz about the USA. It's a big country!

Our very own MO5 had snakes come right up on her porch after flooding (Louisiana I think).
I miss MO5 and Aunty Legal etc. :cry:
I'd be more afraid of the tornados and hurricanes to be honest. Watching the news and the fires in Greece/cyprus broke my heart. All those homes and belongings gone forever. The tourists will only have lost what they travelled with, but the locals .... 😢 everything gone.
We moan about the UK weather but by and large we don't have it too rough, all things considered.
Totally. I am completely worried about bushfires this year. That's the real issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When's the closing date on The Grifties? I.e. when do we need to consolidate efforts at this end?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.