Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence, but why on earth would anyone want to live in Australia?
I'd be there in a heart beat. It's my dream place to retire to, WA, Queensland, Sydney, Adelaide. Any of them, but WA is top of the list. God knows when I'll get back there. Fukin covid. Its ALMOST as despicable and irritating as TW and the Royal reject.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would if I couldn't live in the UK, lovely open honest outspeaking people.

Beautiful Country and no bleeping Hazznos, I was going to emigrate as an in love with an Aussie flight steward but cold feet got me.

Still wish I had gone😡😡😡 nothing wrong and everything right with Ozxx

• Heart
It is the land of sunshine, beautiful beaches and wonderful red outback, and the people are nice, and friendly. 😊😊 :m :m:m:m:m
As lovely as it sounds, it is also the land of massive spiders and snakes that lurk in your toilet (seen on fb) :ROFLMAO: As someone who gets cellulitis from a small insect bite the dangerous wildlife would be a big no no for me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know. This poor boy. He needs a giant force feeding of married red pill, some lessons in game and a circle of smart masculine friends around him. Seeing him so ball-less & henpecked makes me physically cringe. Her condescending comments and constant back touching/leading make me actually physically shudder a bit, it's so awful to me. There's a compilation on yt somewhere, I wanna find it for you guys for the thread but at the same time I don't...

Hey you're welcome to your opinion! Curious. I've been wanting to talk about the dress in this thread for a long time bc I was shocked by how bad it looked. It was a Givenchy, how could it be so ill fitting and so simple and so blindingly white and so... nondescript? Is it another example of her thinking as long as she's wearing a big designer, fit/style/color/cut just doesn't matter? A few tattlers have mentioned this and it finally opened my eyes to why she has looked so bad at times.
I'll never get over the tablecloth dress. Ever. I'll still be thinking about it as I'm lowered into my grave.
💀
I think the wedding dress could have been lovely. It was a classic simple design and I like a boat neck. But it wasn’t fitted properly and the material was too stiff and cardboardy.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
A couple of times after I’ve voted I’ve opened a private browsing window and it lets me immediately vote again. It doesn’t happen every time but its worth checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On Classmates dot com I found Mr in her high school (Immaculate Heart) yearbook as a senior in 1999. Assuming she turned 18 in 1999, then she would be 40 in 2021. I thought she might have shaved off a couple years because of Hollywood pressures regarding youth. While this isn't absolute proof, it does seem that 40 is her actual age.

I saw a home video clip of her (think it was in the Dad's interview he did recently? It was definitely shown recently in a montage.). The video had the date on it like home videos used to have and it said 1993. She definitely didn't look older than 12 in the video. I just think if she was lying about her age, surely it would have come out by now from classmates or college friends.

I still think she is a massive pain in the hoop, just a 40 year old one.

Last one of the gargoyle pics 🥰..

View attachment 702027
This is a work of art 😂👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you serious? That's...weirdly aggressive, given the tone of this thread. Is today your first day on the internet?

But do we really? I couldn't give a tit if we never, ever see a photo of her.
You have a point...reminds me of a YT thread I saw a while ago w/ folks not caring to see Lillybetz. Just threw together a few of the comments that got my attn, see attached.

Attachments

• Sad
Wow! Screenshot -
Those claws genuinely make my skin crawl. They are so gnarled and bony which would be fine if they were gentle and kind and touched people softly but whenever we see her touching Harry she is grasping. Not a tender, genuine, subconscious touch of affection or emotion. What we see instead is a domineering grip of control and coercion. Or so it would appear.

• Angry
  • Sick
A successful ex-gf of mine who is a minor celeb is a grifter. She told me that herself. She'd be open about it. The difference is, for all of her narcissism and cluster-B personality disorder, she actually is very, very talented in her field. Meghan has all of the same traits yet she appears to have absolutely zero talent in any field. I still rate her above her husband though, pathetic man-child.

I think if a person is flawed but they are on the genius spectrum and contribute somehow to society we make exceptions. Right? Meghan offers nothing, nada.

Reactions: 24
Apologies if already posted

Yes I believe Samantha because Smeggy would have been found out by now if she was older. There's plenty of things she has lied about but her age isn't one of them.

I've been voting in the Grifties but I don’t understand why some people are on the list. It looks more like a list of celebrities that people are pissed off with rather than a list of real Grifters. Why is Greta Thunberg on the list? I realise that some people aren't keen on her but she's hardly a grifter.

Reactions: 27
Re my post above. I watched the interview again and took a screenshot. If you go to the Thomas Markle 60 mins Australia interview, the home video clips start at around 2:45 in. I really don't think she looks 16 here, definitely 12 IMO. Pains me to admit it but I really don't think she is lying about her age.

Attachments

I agree. The wedding dress looked like it was made out of cardboard and must have been very uncomfortable to wear.
Again, I agree with her love of boat neck outfits (and shirt buttons undone to the navel), she knows her neck is super short, barely there, and tries to compensate by flashing as much flesh as she can get away with in that area. She's totallyaware of it and it's another reason to hate Kate with her swan like neck. If she could buy herself a longer neck as well as new noses etc she'd do it, even if it meant invasive and intense surgery.
She could try this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As lovely as it sounds, it is also the land of massive spiders and snakes that lurk in your toilet (seen on fb) :ROFLMAO: As someone who gets cellulitis from a small insect bite the dangerous wildlife would be a big no no for me.
Literally never saw either a spider or a snake in my loo. Perhaps if you lived in the outback with an outside dunny? But generally, no. I did have a frog in the loo once…

Also, America has rattlesnakes and black widows etc, as well as bears and coyotes (which Australia doesn’t have) but people don’t carry on about how dangerous America’s wildlife is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.