Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a subscriber to Telegraph (or any of them) but quick tip to open up docs behind a paywall...
As you open it up switch phone on to 'airplane' mode, it somehow opens it. It does work (I managed it with this article) but you do have to catch the switch to airplane mode at the right time, so you might have to try again.
Excellent tip thank you

Reactions: 12
Voted again, who is Dr Fauci?
Anthony Fauci is an immunologist who has been the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for many years. He is currently the chief medical advisor to the president. Many Trump Sugars and people who think Covid is a hoax hate him.

Reactions: 10
Anthony Fauci is an immunologist who has been the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for many years. He is currently the chief medical advisor to the president. Many Trump Sugars and people who think Covid is a hoax hate him.
Dr. Fauci has also overseen NIH funding to the Wuhan lab, and has been a huge supporter of " Gain of Function " studies....which gave us the Corona Virus. He has also personally invested in the Wuhan operation..... he is also 80 years old....and extremely inconsistent with his statements.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

👆🏻Meghan Markle's ambitions to become a US politician have been dealt a heavy blow by her fellow Americans, with an overwhelming majority opposing the idea in a new poll. Ahead of her 40th birthday on Wednesday, 80 percent of Americans believe Meghan should not go into politics, while 75 percent of people in the UK also oppose a switch to a political career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually agree with this, no one cares anymore.
They badly overplayed their hand. They wildly overestimated their popularity, trashed the only thing that gave them interest, and created an image in the public consciousness of backstabbing, whining, petty, lazy, entitled, vindictive and vengeful grifters. And they’ve been overexposed. Trying to stay relevant, they’ve bombarded us with stupid, fluff PR. So now hardly anyone likes them and everyone is sick of them. They should ask Sunshine Sux for a refund because all this PR has made them less popular, if anything. No one cares any more, and sooner rather than later they will just drift into obscurity.
You know what they say - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The answer is no one has ever seen a platypus. If we did we would be thrilled! We are all fine and we live here and it's pretty normal. But Australia is a big country. Sydney and Melbourne are pretty big cities.
We have platypus in the river here, rural NSW

I would HATE to visit there. But that’s only because I’m totally spider phobic. Would pass out at any of the big bugs they have. This pisses me off because I love exploring new places but even spider season in the uk makes me a gibbering wreck 🥴
There arent that many dangerous spiders, and most of them run away. We have some redbacks here, but they mainly stay under the chairs and dont bother anyone. Now i wouldn't like to be in Sydney when the funnel web spiders come out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Prince Harry is reportedly set to ask Princess Eugenie to help him with his upcoming memoir.
The Duke of Sussex's ghostwriter JR Moehringer is expected to speak to Harry's inner circle while putting together the book.
Eugenie was pals with Meghan before she met Harry and she was rumoured to have played a key role in introducing them.
She is a close ally of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and wished Meghan a happy 40th birthday this week on social media.

Eugenie was hand-picked by the Duchess to be among those in her 40x40 initiative.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
BIB - I did have a huntsman living in my aircon unit. He used to make an appearance in my dining room now and again. Could never catch him though.
OMG, I just made the horrible mistake of googling that spider. 😳 Stupid of me, as I have terrible arachnophobia. I may not be able to sleep tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And yet Trump kept him...

Reactions: 4
OMG, I just made the horrible mistake of googling that spider. 😳 Stupid of me, as I have terrible arachnophobia. I may not be able to sleep tonight.
They are mostly harmless, prowl around looking for insects etc, and scuttle away if you throw a slipper or something near them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're big but relatively harmless. They'll generally just sit there on the wall and then disappear and you never see them again. Leave them alone and they are no trouble.

But that's true of pretty much all dangerous wildlife in Oz. They just want to be left alone and will bugger off as soon as they even hear you coming.

They are mostly harmless, prowl around looking for insects etc, and scuttle away if you throw a slipper or something near them.
Ha! Jinx 😉

Reactions: 10
Off topic but I seriously dislike how similar the archewell and Cambridge websites are. They’re both shades of beige with similar fonts. Time to revamp K&W.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have just been through a mouse plague, hate them.
:sick:
I must say I laugh when people wail "Oh God we have a mouse in the house!".
I hate to add to their torment but in my experience (and yours clearly) you never have "a mouse". Where there is one there will be others. Root and branch erasure needed to get rid of the whole clan or you are fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's platypus down here in Hobart, Tas :) I'm always surprised by people saying they won't visit because of spiders/snakes. I'd much rather run away from a snake than a bear or a wolf! But it's the same here as, I imagine, anywhere else in the world. There's usually less wildlife in the cities, so if you're scared, just stick to the cities along the coast :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They badly overplayed their hand. They wildly overestimated their popularity, trashed the only thing that gave them interest, and created an image in the public consciousness of backstabbing, whining, petty, lazy, entitled, vindictive and vengeful grifters. And they’ve been overexposed. Trying to stay relevant, they’ve bombarded us with stupid, fluff PR. So now hardly anyone likes them and everyone is sick of them. They should ask Sunshine Sux for a refund because all this PR has made them less popular, if anything. No one cares any more, and sooner rather than later they will just drift into obscurity.
You know what they say - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yeah, they had a huge knee jerk reaction to no6 losing his titles and pretty uniforms and just liiterally dumped EVERYTHING in their arsenal on porka and via omad scabies. Was it a shocker? Hell yeah. Even we on here, used to their perfidy, were left reeling. But then the cavalry arrived, all the clever sleuths across social media unearthed evidence of the lies the snarkles spewed and our calm was restored, so that the only people left seething and frothing were the snarkles. I don't imagine porka is elated either at looking like a fat chump who was markled.
We've heard it all ... don't care ... yawn ... mummy died ... dad is bad-dad ... whatever. William will be king ... Kate is stunning wiith long legs and graceful swanlike neck ... get over it smeggy.
Of course no6's book will be a bloodbath venting against the royals(in parts), we know that and expect nothing less. But in between times the world moves on and interest in the facially refurbed douchesse and her balding court jester is fading in general. Busted flush.
They hadn't the patience to hold back, to drip their venom more slowly, and now they've been milked dry and hopefully Brenda will defang them at some stage.

Oh, and I don't believe for one minute that she is happy keeping the crotch goblins hidden. She went through a lot to acquire them and is busting her arse to merch them to heck with more than just strategically placed Hermes baby blankets, but this is the deal breaker for no6. Kids kept secret. No images. No merching. And she cannot say a thing (though I'm sure she has tried) because THAT was the hook they hung their Great Escape on. Privacy for the sprogs. She has sneaked in a couple of pap walks and even teased with blurry images in her birthday vid, but no6 is firm on this one and she cannot go further. For now. When the money runs out he'll change his tune.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I would HATE to visit there. But that’s only because I’m totally spider phobic. Would pass out at any of the big bugs they have. This pisses me off because I love exploring new places but even spider season in the uk makes me a gibbering wreck 🥴
It’s not the spiders you need to worry about - It’s the Drop Bears 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.