Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As lovely as it sounds, it is also the land of massive spiders and snakes that lurk in your toilet (seen on fb) :ROFLMAO: As someone who gets cellulitis from a small insect bite the dangerous wildlife would be a big no no for me.
There's dangerous wildlife in the USA too. But the US is a big country...guess what? So is Australia. That's like saying you're afraid to move to Manhattan because of rattlesnakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the wedding dress could have been lovely. It was a classic simple design and I like a boat neck. But it wasn’t fitted properly and the material was too stiff and cardboardy.
Apparently the reason it didn't fit was because madam kept changing her mind all the time and wanting things changed. Givenchy must have been mortified at what she finally walked up the aisle in, with their name on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No offence, but...
'No offence' is the precursor to saying something offensive, generally.
I saw it more like the 'PG' screen before a movie comes up. I mean no offence. I really don't. I just don't see the point of Australia, that's all. I am sure it's lovely and all the inhabitants are lovely people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ooh that's a bit uncalled for, I would love to go to Australia, it looks like such a relaxed lifestyle that us Brits could probably benefit from. As for their scary wildlife, the squirrels around here are savages 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🐿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw it more like the 'PG' screen before a movie comes up. I mean no offence. I really don't. I just don't see the point of Australia, that's all. I am sure it's lovely and all the inhabitants are lovely people.
What’s the ‘point’ of anywhere?

Reactions: 33
Apparently the reason it didn't fit was because madam kept changing her mind all the time and wanting things changed. Givenchy must have been mortified at what she finally walked up the aisle in, with their name on it.
She wanted a Carolyn Bessette Kennedy moment but you need to do something different for that to happen. Kate's dress changed the way everyone saw wedding dresses. Meghan's dress was not a fashion moment.
She could have had a fashion moment if she owned who she was instead of trying to appear like a virginal ingenue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There's dangerous wildlife in the USA too. But the US is a big country...guess what? So is Australia. That's like saying you're afraid to move to Manhattan because of rattlesnakes.
This. You are unlikely to run into a Taipan in the middle of Sydney. As for spiders - yes some of them are very dangerous, but the likelihood of being bitten is hugely exaggerated. It’s just not that big a deal. As Murphy Brown said, America has dangerous wildlife too but you don’t see people wetting their knickers about going there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you don't mean offence, don't say something that will create offence.
Australia has no point. It's a continent. You are clearly not a well-travelled person.

"I don't see the point of Africa".

They have snakes in the USA! I could never go there!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love Dolly. I like people who don't take themselves too seriously and can laugh at themselves when the occasion arises. She also does charity work but keeps quiet about it.
A great down-to-earth woman who has known hardship in the past but also now has great wealth which hasn't affected her.
True to herself and others and 'not up her own arse' as the Gruesome twosome are. They could learn a lot from this woman
I like Dolly but I've heard some things about her lately that makes me think she's a secret (or maybe not so secret) woke-y. As an American, I'm sick of wokesters.

So Sarah defends Meghan who accused the royal family while their paternal leader was on his death bed in font of a global audience of

- Racism
- Leaving her suicidal in pregnancy and denying her urgent medical help
-Keeping her hostage almost with removal of passport etc
- Preventing her from getting out and about
- Briefing against her to the evil press etc etc etc

Just what is going on with the Palace???. It seems slightly out of line from the usual its just giving them enough rope be patient bla bla bla
I know people here love to talk about the "long game", but just how long is this game? After a while the constant capitulation to Smeg and Harriet make the RF look extremely weak. Sometimes you do have to play dirty to let the other side know not to f*ck with you. Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I like Dolly but I've heard some things about her lately that makes me think she's a secret (or maybe not so secret) woke-y. As an American, I'm sick of wokesters.

I know people here love to talk about the "long game", but just how long is this game? After a while the constant capitulation to Smeg and Harriet make the RF look extremely weak. Sometimes you do have to play dirty to let the other side know not to f*ck with you. Just my opinion.

I agree about the idiot wokesters. My favourite comedy of all time is Allo Allo. Now the fuckers have slapped a warning on it when you stream it! Bastard's! 😠😠😠😠🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
This. You are unlikely to run into a Taipan in the middle of Sydney. As for spiders - yes some of them are very dangerous, but the likelihood of being bitten is hugely exaggerated. It’s just not that big a deal. As Murphy Brown said, America has dangerous wildlife too but you don’t see people wetting their knickers about going there.
I guess the point the poster was trying to make (very poorly expressed) was that it would be a step down for Meghan. Of course. But so would have been South Africa or Canada or anywhere else. She was never thinking about those places, anyway. It was part of her game with Harry. They asked if they could move to New Zealand.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's been widely reported that TQ has always had a soft spot for Fergie and enjoys her company. Even when PP was alive and he wouldn't have her anywhere near him and wouldn't allow her to join in their Christmas celebrations, TQ used to go and spend time with Fergie. So this isn't really news in that respect.

However, Fergie's sucking up to the Gruesomes is a new thing which has only happened recently. I can only assume that this has .....
1) been kept from TQ or
2) that she wants to hear it from the horse's mouth or
3) she has got to the stage where she just wants a quiet life in the company of people she enjoys being with.

I suspect it is the latter. She has probably had enough of all this by now. :(
I don't mean this disrespectfully, I'm just talking about this in the hypothetical sense, but if #3 is true, then she should step back from her duties and let Charles ascend to the throne. Allowing not just her family, but the UK to be branded racist, etc, and the constant acquiescing to Harriet and Smeg, is doing a disservice to the country and the RF image as a whole. I mean, if all it took for the RF to be brought down was some baseless accusations about racism and mental health then how did they stay (in power? As an institution? I don't know how to put it) for so long? Even if she wasn't the queen and just a regular citizen, why keep family members around that deliberately do everything in their power to hurt you?

• Heart
I am beginning to wonder if the Queen doesn't give a shiny tit about what happens after she passes. She is up there as longest serving monarch with longest serving consort sort etc. Her place in history is secured.

What she would do well to remember is that Kings (like many people) are not remembered for the good they may have done but the tit things.

Henry VIII for example. Remembered as a fat cantankerous old git trading in his wives. Not for his poetry, music, sports being nice before his accident etc.

I was never much of a royalist, more of a didn't care about them they don't really cost me a lot. When H&M started with their hyporacy and bullshit I warmed more to them hoping they would do something.

The longer they don't and this rancid little man and his wife are allowed to carry on the more I leaning towards getting rid of the whole sorry lot of them.
TBH I think all she cares about is how long will it be until she is reunited with Philip tbh

She has handed most of her stuff to Charles now and Prob is sick and tired o f how badly her Son ( Andrew ) and Harry are behaving

Andrew and Sarah know the score they can try all they want to weasel back in but it wont happen because it is Charles and not The Queen who wants to trim the fat from the family

I really can not see the harm in sarah being invited to stay all she wants is someone up there with her so she can have a natter over tea & biscuits & maybe put the past behind them you know tidying up etc

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Kamala Harris has knocked her down to 3 again 🤬

ETA I'm going to vote for Mrs 6, Orca and Gayle Bumfuck, and then people right at the bottom of the list, so we don't inadvertently elevate people above Mrs 6!!

Well Kamala Harris is a bleep, so maybe she and Smeg could share the top spot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I would love to know what Meghan's Q score is. But I suppose You Gov is the closest we have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never been to the US either but have frequently seen stories of snakes in peoples houses in Australia, I'm UK based far less dangerous wildlife here. Although if you ask my daughter she'd classify pigeons as dangerous wildlife :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.