Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry is reportedly set to ask Princess Eugenie to help him with his upcoming memoir.
The Duke of Sussex's ghostwriter JR Moehringer is expected to speak to Harry's inner circle while putting together the book.
Eugenie was pals with Meghan before she met Harry and she was rumoured to have played a key role in introducing them.
She is a close ally of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and wished Meghan a happy 40th birthday this week on social media.

Eugenie was hand-picked by the Duchess to be among those in her 40x40 initiative.
Can we even call this a memoir?
…I mean he’s not writing it and now he’s getting his cousin to help “ tell his story “ of his so accomplished life.

Born Royal …
Army…
racist…
royal…
wed..…
dad cut handouts …
Got bitchy.

there I’ve done it for him ! 20 mill pls penguin random house .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I would HATE to visit there. But that’s only because I’m totally spider phobic. Would pass out at any of the big bugs they have. This pisses me off because I love exploring new places but even spider season in the uk makes me a gibbering wreck 🥴
3B22BE9A-2F75-439C-A75B-975180D5AD92.jpeg

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Literally never saw either a spider or a snake in my loo. Perhaps if you lived in the outback with an outside dunny? But generally, no. I did have a frog in the loo once…

Also, America has rattlesnakes and black widows etc, as well as bears and coyotes (which Australia doesn’t have) but people don’t carry on about how dangerous America’s wildlife is.
I live in an urban area (outer suburbia) I haven't had big spiders in the loo (as in room not inside it) but small ones. I guess they are on the washing when I bring it in.
I think if I remember correctly black widows and our redbacks are related.
America has some very dangerous animals. I would definitely not like to run into a bear or mountain lion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know, I'd love 40 minutes with my dad, he died when I was 21... Sickening she professes to care about everyone, is so thoughtful, giving, "charitable" but can hurt her dad and the RF with a smirk🤮
Same here - my Dad died when I was nine-years old. I would cherish every moment of us being adults together 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, America has rattlesnakes and black widows etc, as well as bears and coyotes (which Australia doesn’t have) but people don’t carry on about how dangerous America’s wildlife is.

I use to live in a Mountain Resort town. Black bears were an incredible nuisance. they cause hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage every year. I had to chase them from my yard with a boating airhorn and lots of yelling every night. You also forgot about alligators, sidewinders, brown recluse, scorpions and tarantulas. I will say the grossest and most fearsome American bug I have encountered in person is known as a toe biter (and it's bite is known to be extremely painful). Also don't forget that brown bears or grizzly bears are true carnivores and wolves are being re-introduced in many areas of the US. In Montana, Wyoming and Idaho they do kill stock every year. So your point is well made.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought Australia was having a humungous mouse problem atm?

eta: sorry tried a spoiler but didn’t work so removed it. Big story on BBC web site. Thumbnail was rather graphic.
Yes there is a massive mouse plague on the grain farms. I feel so sorry for them. Finally they get a good year after years of drought and the mouse numbers have exploded. Too many for any amount of cats to handle and you cannot have poison near a food source. I think the farmers have had to think outside the box.

It's like saying you have heard xyz about the USA. It's a big country!

Totally. I am completely worried about bushfires this year. That's the real issue.
There are some selfish idiots that have no brains. The things people do in bushfire prone areas is beyond belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When writing about American wildlife I forgot so much: Mountain lions, bob cats, wolverines, skunks, and porcupines, cotton mouth snakes, moose and buffalo can be very aggressive and dangerous. Gack there is too much to remember. What is important to remember, is anywhere that has wilderness left, will have dangerous wildlife. I remember when I was visiting Meinz in Germany we went to visit the forest and I was appalled- it was so landscaped and tame that is was simply a park (a beautiful park) but not a damn forest. Of course Meinz has castles and medieval churches and the Gutenberg museum, so it is a wonderful place to visit. Someday. some life I would love to visit Australia.

Reactions: 12
Drop bears are fine but you have to worry about hoop snakes.

I use to live in a Mountain Resort town. Black bears were an incredible nuisance. they cause hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage every year. I had to chase them from my yard with a boating airhorn and lots of yelling every night. You also forgot about alligators, sidewinders, brown recluse, scorpions and tarantulas. I will say the grossest and most fearsome American bug I have encountered in person is known as a toe biter (and it's bite is known to be extremely painful). Also don't forget that brown bears or grizzly bears are true carnivores and wolves are being re-introduced in many areas of the US. In Montana, Wyoming and Idaho they do kill stock every year. So your point is well made.
The world is a big place. I would love to see a bear but that puts it in perspective.

Australia is just vast. The sky is big. There are a heap of different climates - ski resorts and tropical towns. It's like the USA in that you can't 'go to Australia', there are so many different places.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She may well be lonely say no to money and cigs and ask her what the problem is and tell her you cannot afford it. I had exactly the same problem and did just that and she stopped asking.
But she's very persistent - and I've told her all that; and I honestly couldn't care less about her 'problems'; she's just a taker; tonight she asked for money first, then use of my mobile phone - both declined. Finally settled on some coffee and sugar! I live in a rough inner-city area, so have to be careful to not make enemies

I know how you feel, I sometimes find it hard to not be "naïve" if you know what I mean. I am too trusting and caring, and sometimes people take advantage...

Then they cross a line and being firm becomes a necessity!

It's not being unkind, it's laying boundaries. So far, no further.
I cannot help anymore.
You have betrayed my trust, no more.
Do not disturb me after this time, if you insist, you give me no option other than to call the police.

Lay responsibility of breaking trust/confidentiality and trying to take advantage of your good nature back on them. It's immoral behaviour on their part - just like the twunts in Cali - and you don't have to accept it or live with it. Seek family or official (police) support if necessary.

Hope you are ok @Tattyfilarious 🤗
I know how you feel, I sometimes find it hard to not be "naïve" if you know what I mean. I am too trusting and caring, and sometimes people take advantage...

Then they cross a line and being firm becomes a necessity!

It's not being unkind, it's laying boundaries. So far, no further.
I cannot help anymore.
You have betrayed my trust, no more.
Do not disturb me after this time, if you insist, you give me no option other than to call the police.

Lay responsibility of breaking trust/confidentiality and trying to take advantage of your good nature back on them. It's immoral behaviour on their part - just like the twunts in Cali - and you don't have to accept it or live with it. Seek family or official (police) support if necessary.

Hope you are ok @Tattyfilarious 🤗
Thank-you so much - I'm also trusting and caring (my unfortunate default); this started when I gave this woman a couple of pounds in the street; didn't know that she lives across the road from me.
I'll sort this one way or another (the police won't be bothered where I live).
Just down to me, wish me luck 😂

Thread 131# Llamedos (sod em all backwards)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.