Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JAR21 for the great new thread title
we are still asking why the Cali2 seem to be getting away with their behaviour
Appears they did not receive an invitation to Obama’s 60th birthday party
she has released a video for her (possibly 3rd) 40th Birthday - asking 40 friends to mentor 40 women to assist them with getting back to work
Hazzno was seen juggling (his) balls at a window behind her and she pretended it wasn’t all staged no Oscar this time Smegzy
Many puff pieces and articles released today - could be as many as 40

Tattle forever onwards tattlers 🤣 once more into the fray dear friends🥰🥰
previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I think that Andrew was one of Doxys yacht customers or why all the sugary shite from the Poncey Princesses of gurnery, it really sickens me their overt flattery of the witch and bastard

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What's going on with the chair in the rented studio?
Legs wrong and cushion missing a bit
IMG_20210804_195053.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-200513.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't shoot me but I'm actually really pleased they've done this. It will enrage her because she can't say now they didn't wish me happy birthday. Queenie is there saying just Smile and wave boys just smile and wave. More crockery breaking in montishito ... this time time because they acknowledged her birthday. 😂
I'm totally with you, by being polite and wishing her happy birthday the Royal Family have the upper hand. Polite, calm, friendly, and showing the pair how to have good grace. Well done 👏

Note: I tried to put this on the last thread but it was closed when I went back toost 🤣

Reactions: 41
Samantha Markle is appearing on GB News, interviewed by Dan Wootten after 9pm tonight, talking about Harry’s Wife turning 40.

Reactions: 27
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/prince-harry-meghan-markle-new-zealand-b949167.html

reposting this over from the last thread

I was going to add that I doubt they would have settled in a Commonwealth country and acted the way they currently are and my guess is she always planned to leave for the USA asap - it was all calculated by her. Lucky escape our Kiwi cousins - why would such a beautiful country like NZ want them exhaling their toxic air into the atmosphere.
🇳🇿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All this today has made me feel :sick: I am always a 'half-full' kind of person but today I am losing faith with The Royal Family. Eugenie joining ranks and the Birthday messages (even if they are very bland) are fast making me lose any hope I had of HMTQ and PC & PW bringing Harry & Meghan to heel. It just seems that whatever the pair do the Media are full of praise and no-one contradicts them. If things go on as they are I truly can see them becoming bigger than The Royal Family and as famous as they have always dreamed of being. I just can't believe what's happening - please someone convince me that I'm just going through a 'Blip'!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
This should be in every thread just to remind us ......

Screenshot_20210804-161745_1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
All this today has made me feel :sick: I am always a 'half-full' kind of person but today I am losing faith with The Royal Family. Eugenie joining ranks and the Birthday messages (even if they are very bland) are fast making me lose any hope I had of HMTQ and PC & PW bringing Harry & Meghan to heel. It just seems that whatever the pair do the Media are full of praise and no-one contradicts them. If things go on as they are I truly can see them becoming bigger than The Royal Family and as famous as they have always dreamed of being. I just can't believe what's happening - please someone convince me that I'm just going through a 'Blip'!!
I kind of feel the same :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
heh heh
headlne on GB News right now......

Meghan at 40
Duchess never fails to advance her own brand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
heh heh
headlne on GB News right now......

Meghan at 40
Duchess never fails to advance her own brand.
Yeah she's trending on twitter here in America. :sick: Fortunately people are too obsessed with Mario Cuomo right now to care what's happening online.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s interesting that she’s only named 12 “friends” instead of the full 40? I wonder if the others haven’t confirmed yet? Whoever they are must have very worried PR people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.