Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be there in a heart beat. It's my dream place to retire to, WA, Queensland, Sydney, Adelaide. Any of them, but WA is top of the list. God knows when I'll get back there. Fukin covid. Its ALMOST as despicable and irritating as TW and the Royal reject.
I would HATE to visit there. But that’s only because I’m totally spider phobic. Would pass out at any of the big bugs they have. This pisses me off because I love exploring new places but even spider season in the uk makes me a gibbering wreck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw it more like the 'PG' screen before a movie comes up. I mean no offence. I really don't. I just don't see the point of Australia, that's all. I am sure it's lovely and all the inhabitants are lovely people.
Again, is this your first day on the internet? Or are you just really bad at trolling?

No "offence" but I take "offense" that you spell "offense" with a C, I am a legal proofreader in America so of course my opinion trumps all... 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's like saying you have heard xyz about the USA. It's a big country!

Totally. I am completely worried about bushfires this year. That's the real issue.
Yeah, but Murica's infected by the deadly Snarkles virus. Causes hair loss and rocketing blood pressure and bouts of minor depression.
Again with the fires :eek: Horrific.

Reactions: 18
Very interesting programme on now 'The Queen and Her Prime Ministers' on ch4

Reactions: 13
I would HATE to visit there. But that’s only because I’m totally spider phobic. Would pass out at any of the big bugs they have. This pisses me off because I love exploring new places but even spider season in the uk makes me a gibbering wreck 🥴
This is such an insight. Australians have a weird sense of humour and love to wind people up. But are you honestly worried about spiders? You would never see one.

Reactions: 14
Again, is this your first day on the internet? Or are you just really bad at trolling?

No "offence" but I take "offense" that you spell "offense" with a C, I am a legal proofreader in America so of course my opinion trumps all... 🙄
Ndrangheta has been here some time and is generally lovable and cuddly.
He might be having a bad day so I'm happy to give him a bye ball on this one, since opinions are like arse holes and we all have one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is such an insight. Australians have a weird sense of humour and love to wind people up. But are you honestly worried about spiders? You would never see one.
BIB - I did have a huntsman living in my aircon unit. He used to make an appearance in my dining room now and again. Could never catch him though.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Who moved the rock Fergie was living under?
Who let her out?
Everything is going wrong.
I think the Queen has thrown in the towel and is just letting everyone do what they want.

She's leaving them to it.
I despair.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Harry&Meghan #131 - we all despair when will the Queen deal with this pair?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not posted for a while as I feel the same as a lot of you.🤕 Oh dear, not a lot in the papers, what a shame. Me thinks no one is interested in them any more....I love it!!

Reactions: 25
Not posted for a while as I feel the same as a lot of you.🤕 Oh dear, not a lot in the papers, what a shame. Me thinks no one is interested in them any more....I love it!!
I actually agree with this, no one cares anymore.

• Heart
New Lady C up. She has some interesting things to say about the new video and also the way the word 'yacht' was dropped in.

53 mins 24 seconds long.
Is there anyone who has managed to listen all the way through who feels kind enough to give a brief run down of what she says?

Please, pretty please.

• Heart
1 I am 56 and I’ve known tons of ppl who visited Australia. Every. I mean EVERY single one, came back with incredibly positive reviews. I’m extremely unlikely to go, but if I went anywhere, it would be top of my list.

2 the Queen & Her Prime Ministers C4 is a must watch.

Reactions: 15
Ndrangheta has been here some time and is generally lovable and cuddly.
He might be having a bad day so I'm happy to give him a bye ball on this one, since opinions are like arse holes and we all have one.
Agree Freda. Also, we say 'offence' with a c in UK not an s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.