Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, America has rattlesnakes and black widows etc, as well as bears and coyotes (which Australia doesn’t have) but people don’t carry on about how dangerous America’s wildlife is.

I use to live in a Mountain Resort town. Black bears were an incredible nuisance. they cause hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage every year. I had to chase them from my yard with a boating airhorn and lots of yelling every night. You also forgot about alligators, sidewinders, brown recluse, scorpions and tarantulas. I will say the grossest and most fearsome American bug I have encountered in person is known as a toe biter (and it's bite is known to be extremely painful). Also don't forget that brown bears or grizzly bears are true carnivores and wolves are being re-introduced in many areas of the US. In Montana, Wyoming and Idaho they do kill stock every year. So your point is well made.
It’s not even just the dangerous indigenous wildlife we Americans have to worry about now. We also have some morons who (often illegally) import dangerous exotic animals as “pets”, some of which end up escaping. I saw on my local news tonight that some jackass in a town about 15 miles north of my city has lost his pet cobra. 🐍 It has been on the loose for two days now. What the actual f*ck?! (By the way, I believe this is firmly on topic as HW appears to be a cold-hearted snake.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Heh, all this talk of wildlife.

I used to terrify my British pals with tales of how every winter we have to shake out our blankets because the scorpions crawl inside the folds.

Rural Texas was still an awesome place to grow up, I assure you. You weren’t scared of anything short of acts of God.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The Grifties:

Opera now up to 26
Gayle King up to 30

I wonder who keeps voting for them. 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw it more like the 'PG' screen before a movie comes up. I mean no offence. I really don't. I just don't see the point of Australia, that's all. I am sure it's lovely and all the inhabitants are lovely people.
whats the point of any country?. I truly don’t understand your comment. It’s a country like many in the World and we all have a point. Because we have people living in them, that’s enough of a point isn’t it? A democratic country with real people living their lives.

Reactions: 18
They're big but relatively harmless. They'll generally just sit there on the wall and then disappear and you never see them again. Leave them alone and they are no trouble.

But that's true of pretty much all dangerous wildlife in Oz. They just want to be left alone and will bugger off as soon as they even hear you coming.

Ha! Jinx 😉
Yeah, it’s not like the wildlife hunts you down or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
whats the point of any country?. I truly don’t understand your comment. It’s a country like many in the World and we all have a point. Because we have people living in them, that’s enough of a point isn’t it? A democratic country with real people living their lives.
I suspect this person has never been further than Butlins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
(Sorry about the Australia comment, I had no idea it would cause such controversy. The Australian tourist board has asked me to retract my comment and say: "Australia is very nice". There, I've said it. And no mention about forest-fires, killer sharks, Alf Roberts, or Harold from Neighbours.)

Me ME ME MeAgain Meghan must have been FURIOUS that she wasn't invited to Obama's party! She now must surely know she is persona non-grata. I predict her going ALL OUT now and trying to besmirch the British Royal Family. She knows she's rotten, she has nothing to lose. I despise her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lololol that was genuinely very funny. But in general, 'no offence, but' generally precedes a comment that will cause offence.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.