Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me WTF is wrong with Eugenie? I mean besides apparently getting smacked with the passive gene when she was born.
She's not passive her parents both have chips on their shoulders and this is her way of getting back at the RF after all not many kids have two whoremongering, mongrels as parents.

She has a huge problem but when she loses see her Princess title she can grub down with the other two mongrels, bleeping witch!!

Perhaps megs saw E at one of those yacht parties many years ago and now they have to pretend to be friends lol
She has probably inherited the shag about gene from her seedy parents and the Doxy knows something they all give disloyalty a new , low crappy meaning

Perhaps megs saw E at one of those yacht parties many years ago and now they have to pretend to be friends lol
She has probably inherited the shag about gene from her seedy parents and the Doxy knows something they all give disloyalty a new , low crappy meaningi

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what she's doing, look at my tits, they are huge, and all because I am breast feeding.

No way could you wear a top like that if you were breast feeding, plain and simple it's a boob job, if they carry on lifting them she will have a spare pair of eyeballs,

Can you imagine her breast feeding??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
more underhandedness
Yeah right, only if they were made the King & Kween of New Zealand, with a 50 room castle mansion, 100 servants, full time PR agency services pro bono, full 24/7 security provided by the All Black rugby team and a very generous monthly salary charity contribution, over & above all expenses paid (including regular trips to LA for botox, plastic surgery & to schmooze celebs, wangle deals)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
No way could you wear a top like that if you were breast feeding, plain and simple it's a boob job, if they carry on lifting them she will have a spare pair of eyeballs,

Can you imagine her breast feeding??
I would stake my house on her not breastfeeding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.