Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the video with Harry juggling his balls..He does what she tells him to do no matter how ridiculous.

It be juggling his real balls soon with the Richmonds while on a three wheel unicycle next 🤔😀 x.

Resizer_16280975627980.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a twit …. Can’t stand the patronising piece of tit, who the hell does she think she is ? Who the feck is she to preach about women and work. 😡😡😡It’s absolutely unbelievable that there are lick arses who look up to her…. Idiots

What a twit …. Can’t stand the patronising piece of tit, who the hell does she think she is ? Who the feck is she to preach about women and work. 😡😡😡It’s absolutely unbelievable that there are lick arses who look up to her…. Idiots

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Huntsman spiders are just big Teddy bears
I’ve spent more of my life in Australia than the U.K. I’ve seen people pick up huntsmen in their hands and not get bitten! My dad used to do it. I know they can bite, but I’ve literally never heard of one biting anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So is this like all the other things M has done?

P&G gave a load of free nappies but M 'donated them'.

Now M wants everyone else to donate 40 minutes of their time. Not hers?

So again in her name but her not actually doing/giving out of her own time/money.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The sheer fact that someone has to do an initiative like this on their birthday - pure grandstanding and self promotion as you say. Hardly the act of a selfless person who'd actually get on and do something meaningful without the need to broadcast to all and sundry.

She just wants the headlines about what a great person she is on her birthday, all look at ME ME ME.
I just saw on Tumblr that Eugenie is taking part. Called her "dear Meghan".

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So is this like all the other things M has done?

P&G gave a load of free nappies but M 'donated them'.

Now M wants everyone else to donate 40 minutes of their time. Not hers?

So again in her name but her not actually doing/giving out of her own time/money.
Grifting 101

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What's that crap she's wearing round her neck?
Pearl necklace!? 😂🍆
Apparently it is two necklaces in platinum and diamonds in the shape of the constellations of her children's birth signs - Taurus and Gemini. The Gemini one costs £1,300 so imagine the other costs about the same. How fitting to wear this while preaching to those who are without a job!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I just saw on Tumblr that Eugenie is taking part. Called her "dear Meghan".
Can someone tell me WTF is wrong with Eugenie? I mean besides apparently getting smacked with the passive gene when she was born.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People are free to spend their money how they'd like but that much money on a baby blanket whilst trying to be "relatable"? I wonder if she would have spent that much before marrying Harry.
People are free to spend their money how they'd like but that much money on a baby blanket whilst trying to be "relatable"? I wonder if she would have spent that much before marrying Harry.
Maybe se thinks she is Alexis Carrington?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Apparently it is two necklaces in platinum and diamonds in the shape of the constellations of her children's birth signs - Taurus and Gemini. The Gemini one costs £1,300 so imagine the other costs about the same. How fitting to wear this while preaching to those who are without a job!
They look a mess, irrespective of what they cost!

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me WTF is wrong with Eugenie? I mean besides apparently getting smacked with the passive gene when she was born.
They've probably done a deal with Septic - they suck up to her and she doesn't spill the beans on Prince Andrew's sex yacht adventures. She's probably very well acquainted with his member 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Apparently this is the start of her campaign to start a business empire. Like she was so successful
with all the Spotify and Netflix content she produced......oh wait

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Meghan Markle like the current VP of US i.e. Kamala Harris is a fantastic 'networker.' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-San-Franciscos-black-mayor-Willie-Brown.html

What’s with the broad manshoulders and “check out my boobs!” routine?

View attachment 696420
Yeah, what is up with that outfit?! It makes her look even broader than usual. It's like she's taken style inspiration from the Kardashians. And again with the heavy eye makeup which makes her eyes look even smaller!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.