Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to help out at the 40 ( something) th party... Non vegan 😂
I love you Doodlebug.
Jeez not the calligraphy again - get over the curly scrawl girl.
Honest she is just the fakest person on the planet -

some of the articles I have seen in the papers today
'BLOWN IT' Royal Family news – One MASSIVE mistake means Meghan and Harry have ‘no more currency’ to bankroll their lavish lives
IN DEMAND Meghan Markle latest news – Sussexes wanted for Emmy awards ceremony as Meg set ‘to share Lilibet pic’ on her birthday

- Meghan may run for PRESIDENT with Obama's backing
- How Meghan plans to take over the world
She wants to be a producer/exec producer
TODAY, 09:00
PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN LINED UP TO MAKE HOLLYWOOD DEBUT NEXT MONTH

TODAY, 08:30
A GIFT, FROM ME TO YOU
Although Meghan Markle is keeping things low-key for her birthday this year, she has continued her charitable endeavors.
Even while keeping away from the limelight since giving birth to Lilibet, Meghan and Harry donated a generous amount of nappies to a Los Angeles-based organization. Harvest Home helps support unhoused mothers and their children.
In a heartwarming post, the organisation wrote: "we could not be more thankful to Archewell Foundation, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex... for the incredible donation".

PandG have donated nappies to Harvest Home - very environmentally responsible not! #hypocrite 🤬
the diaper donation was a month ago but it’s in honor of her birthday? Do something positive now Fucktards. Oh, and those disposable diapers are in direct contradiction to their self proclaimed positions as God and Goddess of the Planet.
I like that the RF sent greetings. It keeps them above reproach. a snub would have been weaponized immediately. Has her birth family sent greetings? Every time I see mention of her dad, I want to take one of @Doodlebug05‘s cakes and smash Meg with it. Her father made her his princess. Did anything and everything for her. She was the apple of his eye and she tit on him. As a woman with legit Daddy issues, when I see an ungrateful Daddy’s Little Girl, it makes me want to cut the bitchl. I’m sorry.

3A02697C-833D-4ECC-8705-82BB6B764C9E.jpeg

Unhappy 50th birthday you legs-spread-open walking Std. May you choke on your cake, or whatever you swallow next.

p.s. I really am a very lovely caring nice person. I just don’t like nasty cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, Pom Bear this has had me crying with laughter 😂 I sincerely hope that roast chicken is on the menu and the owners are wondering why nobody is ordering it. Lol
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄🥰😘 xx.
I darent look at any roast chicken on a menu in future 😄😄😄 x.

Will there be more snippets of Harry though the window each time getting more and more attention seeking 🤭 x...

Resizer_16280982919890.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the chest shot is to get us speculating whether she is breastfeeding...:rolleyes:

By chance, Peg by Steely Dan just came up on my playlist:
I've seen your picture
Your name in lights above it
This is your big debut
It's like a dream come true
So won't you smile for the camera?
I know they're gonna love it
Peg

(she wishes)

• Haha
looks like she got new boobs for her birthday, why is she wearing such stupid shoes indoors? why is her Cardi not sitting right?? just why??? bloody hell she has annoyed me so much today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have never heard of anyone being bitten by one, but it can happen. However, they are not poisonous. I don't see it likely to be bitten on the neck, but if it happened, the bite would be gone pretty quickly.
I think a large Huntsman could give a serious and painful bite. There is a video on I think YT of a very large Huntsman carrying an adult mouse up a laundry wall in Queensland.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think the chest shot is to get us speculating whether she is breastfeeding...:rolleyes:

By chance, Peg by Steely Dan just came up on my playlist:
I've seen your picture
Your name in lights above it
This is your big debut
It's like a dream come true
So won't you smile for the camera?
I know they're gonna love it
Peg

(she wishes)
That's exactly what she's doing, look at my tits, they are huge, and all because I am breast feeding.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I love you Doodlebug.

the diaper donation was a month ago but it’s in honor of her birthday? Do something positive now Fucktards. Oh, and those disposable diapers are in direct contradiction to their self proclaimed positions as God and Goddess of the Planet.
I like that the RF sent greetings. It keeps them above reproach. a snub would have been weaponized immediately. Has her birth family sent greetings? Every time I see mention of her dad, I want to take one of @Doodlebug05‘s cakes and smash Meg with it. Her father made her his princess. Did anything and everything for her. She was the apple of his eye and she tit on him. As a woman with legit Daddy issues, when I see an ungrateful Daddy’s Little Girl, it makes me want to cut the bitchl. I’m sorry.

View attachment 696446
Unhappy 50th birthday you legs-spread-open walking Std. May you choke on your cake, or whatever you swallow next.

p.s. I really am a very lovely caring nice person. I just don’t like nasty cunts.
Awww thanks @VioletButterfly love you too! I normally wouldn't waste a crumb of cake but she gives me the rage😡 Unhappy birthday cake 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think a large Huntsman could give a serious and painful bite. There is a video on I think YT of a very large Huntsman carrying an adult mouse up a laundry wall in Queensland.
Well that video would be more interesting and useful than this birthday tripe one I have just watched.

• Haha
looks like she got new boobs for her birthday, why is she wearing such stupid shoes indoors? why is her Cardi not sitting right?? just why??? bloody hell she has annoyed me so much today
Everything about it was staged to say “look how happy , rich and successful I am , look at me!”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t get the staging in the video at all, she’s criticised the royal family for being ‘toxic’ yet she literally has the desk set up like the queens Christmas speech! Clinging to being ‘royal’ as much as possible then I take it.
Also, she shuns everything British but now sits there sipping tea out of a Burleigh cup as though she’s a proper English lady?? 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I just saw on Tumblr that Eugenie is taking part. Called her "dear Meghan".
Gurning goonery and overt disloyalty of the York Yankie lover's,, mind boggling from the Princesses of Prattery, and their ginger grinding goon that hatched them.

What a bleeping neck they have got, all the insults to their dear GanGan and still they are licking their worn out, smelly arses.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me WTF is wrong with Eugenie? I mean besides apparently getting smacked with the passive gene when she was born.
Her mother is Fergie what do you expect the sister is the same the sooner the pair of them are cut free from the TRF the better also I don't see either of their Marriages lasting I think the pair of them have married cheaters

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Her mother is Fergie what do you expect the sister is the same the sooner the pair of them are cut free from the TRF the better also I don't see either of their Marriages lasting I think the pair of them have married cheaters
Obviously PC saying no to protection officers stung... She and the sussex dirtbags probably moan about it together... Surprised at Eugenie being so disloyal to the RF... Talk about nailing your colours to the mast...😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.