Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of 6wife where she is genuinely smiling or laughing - her mouth might be making the right shape but her psycho shark eyes are always cold and calculating.

I think I've figured out how to calculate her real age - count the year from when she was born then deduct the number of years she's had her latest hair, teeth and nose. 40 it is then 🤣
Or you could just cut her in half and count the rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow - that was so strange! All overly stage produced but after all that effort, lacking in any kind of natural warmth!

I don't get the initiative either...do you just offer 40 minutes of your time saying "go girl, you can do it!" or do you actually offer business advice?
Just another PR stunt from Sunshine Sucks. Willing to wager Melissa also being a client...

40 minutes of mentoring literally just equals 40 minutes of vacuous stealth boasting and preaching from the likes of Smeg and co.... Just a vapid platform to gain some "praise" and "acclaim" for their "humanitarian endeavours".... chalk up another over-embellished achievement on her CV for that future Noble peace prize / Unicef ambassador application.
No ways they'd ever offer up their own money to truly try help and make a real difference.

As for Harriet in the background. What a wally. Let's face it, if he wasn't a prince....who'd look twice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has she locked him out? Let me in Smegzy 🤣
How much more staged can a photo be ? yeah I bet she dresses like that for a casual shot - what a twunt - wheres is the tea stained towelling bathrobe ? gawd she makes me want to vomit
Totes preening at the start of the clip.

Not going anywhere near the Archewell site, but how is this meant to work practically. Does Smeg dial up a few celeb SS clients friends, Sunshine Sucks select a few sugars returning to work and they get preached at by St Smeg for 40 minutes (probably a recorded video, with no opp for any questions just St Smeg's word), and then the ripple effect is the sugars taking 40 minutes to preach her wonderfulness to other poor RTW mothers?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Totes preening at the start of the clip.

Not going anywhere near the Archewell site, but how is this meant to work practically. Does Smeg dial up a few celeb SS clients friends, Sunshine Sucks select a few sugars returning to work and they get preached at by St Smeg for 40 minutes (probably a recorded video, with no opp for any questions just St Smeg's word), and then the ripple effect is the sugars taking 40 minutes to preach her wonderfulness to other poor RTW mothers?
She’s already done her video announcing all this rubbish. A few mates/fellow clients will half heartedly trot out a few minutes & the rest will be the sugars whether they have any special mentoring accomplishments or abilities or not.

Reactions: 16
#130 H&M 40 friends x 40 calls whilst Hazzno’s seen juggling his own balls

That whole video is full of shade and mockery - tea/ hats / yachts/balls/the books / photos /chicken coop/ they think they are actually funny? Every detail has their sick humour all over it - funny not funny - pathetic pair of has beens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In all seriousness, if I got forced to join one of these "mentoring sessions" I'd be insulted. These slebs are so out of touch with reality and what returning to work really entails for the working minions.
Very each to preach and be all idealistic if you have zero understanding of the struggles working moms face.
As other posters have stated, rather campaign for flexible working, longer maternity pay and greater job protection (latter 2 prob more US specific issues).

Of course, even though she has "kids" and is technically a working mom (snigger) - being married to a dim Prince with millions does not make her relatable AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

That whole video is full of shade and mockery - tea/ hats / yachts/balls/the books / photos /chicken coop/ they think they are actually funny? Every detail has their sick humour all over it - funny not funny - pathetic pair of has beens
Totally , even down to The Wife saying cheers , that’s an English expression , she’s piss taking.

• Heart
Has she locked him out? Let me in Smegzy 🤣
How much more staged can a photo be ? yeah I bet she dresses like that for a casual shot - what a twunt - wheres is the tea stained towelling bathrobe ? gawd she makes me want to vomit
Meggy, darling please let me back in! I promise I won't try to roast the chicken by myself any more! Please Meg-- oh hey is that Bill Maher on a unicycle? MEGGYYYYY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The whole thing makes me sick. Adele? come on. Stella? REally? and then the RF with the copy-pasted Happy Burfday wishes when she hasn't even done the same for any one of them in over a year? So done. SOOOOO done. The RF is literally rolling over and playing dead while she overtly trades on the vacuous titles..... she doesn't need 40 min to find HER a job.... she needs a brain transplant. It is SO patronizing I want to scream. A lot of the women who have lost their jobs were in the corporate world and couldn't juggle the fulltime homeschooling dumped/assumed upon them AND fulltime zoom calls at the same time. Who in that roster of Media Queens will be able to get Marsha from Marketing her job back in 40 min? no one. I loathe them all and find the long game to be actually the RF playing dead and letting her get away with it and her toxic plant has now taekn root and established itself. Not flouncing - just done as I said before. Not one single action or announcement since the lillibet confirmation has made me doubt that the monarchy is finished. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ahhh so this is where the terms and conditions come in to play, you get in touch about wanting help to get back to work, sign the terms and conditions, and there you go.

• Sick
  • Sad
So is the plaster on Melissa M’s neck because someone threatened to cut her throat if she didn’t agree to do this pile of shite ? 🤔
I'm not a doctor so I might as well be throwing darts at an ICD-10 code book, but my best guess would be something something thyroid.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Melissa repeatedly interrupts Meghan with jokes about other things she could be doing to celebrate her birthday, leaning on her royal links suggesting a tea party or a bash on a yacht.

Umm, mrs. six has already been 'bashed' on a yacht quite a lot, thank you very much. It makes me see sick, I see her and I get :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Meggy, darling please let me back in! I promise I won't try to roast the chicken by myself any more! Please Meg-- oh hey is that Bill Maher on a unicycle? MEGGYYYYY!!!
By making Harriet look like a clown outside I reckon she's trying to send this message:
- I'm a VIP and married to a prince, BUT
- I'm actually the brains, he's just a simple affable happy chappy (pfff)
- we may be amazing but we're actually so humble and relatable (double pfff)

• Sick
Reactions: 25
And who is going to give Smegs 40 minutes of their time to get her back to work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure Smeg's 40 minutes will come with a caveat attached - please make a (very) generous contribution to Archewell.
Nothing is ever for free with her, unless she's the recipient.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.