Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are free to spend their money how they'd like but that much money on a baby blanket whilst trying to be "relatable"? I wonder if she would have spent that much before marrying Harry.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm not a doctor so I might as well be throwing darts at an ICD-10 code book, but my best guess would be something something thyroid.
In March the actress revealed she was bitten by a huntsman spider during her trip Down Under.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And who is going to give Smegs 40 minutes of their time to get her back to work?
A woman who has never actually held down a real job preaching to people who live in bus shelters and homeless accommodation and still work to get jobs? How insulting and condescending she is. No empathy or awareness whatsoever. Let them eat cake - oh and 'super-size' it while you're at it. I'm horrified.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
.......and she dies every week but is alive again the following week like that character in South Park.
Kenny, was it?
Oh my God, Meg's been Markled! Could be the Catchphrase each episode. I'm now thinking about the Caitlyn Jenner character in SP. 😂😂Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they keep banging on about compassion?? If someone was trying to make out they were giving me 40 minutes of their precious time I would just think they were condescending

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Let's be honest with ourselves. Melissa McCarthy is a talentless hack (just like other Hollywood actresses of late). Her performance in Bridesmaids was made up of scenes based on sexual innuendoes and the one memorable scene was her food poisoning.

Stella McCartney makes mediocre dresses. I only admire her for her push for faux fur and 'ethical fabrics' initiative in the fashion industry. She wouldn't have got a start in the industry if not for Daddy dearest aka the woke'est Beatle Paul McCartney.

Also 40 minutes? I doubt people have the time to talk so much unless it's paid for.

"However, those who are part of Meghan's programme include Adele, Amanda Gorman, Amanda Nguyen, Deepak Chopra, Dr Ibram X Kendi, Gloria Steinem, José Andrés, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, Stella McCartney and Melissa McCarthy."

Dr Ibram X Kendi
is the asshole that preaches white people are inferior in social media, comic books and on popular media such as New York Times. CRT promoting hack.

duck off Meghan.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Out of all those names I only know of 3 of them, but then, I'm not their target audience.

Reactions: 19
I've made Meghan a cake for her birthday 😄.
I'm on page 45 time to catch up 🥰.

Resizer_16280934613690.jpg

Sorry page 44 lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Septic Peg has Hazno doing routine chores to keep him occupied. Half their staff have walked out, so he's struggling to keep up with all the work.
Screenshot_20210804-171640_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I really just cant be arsed... I trust you tattlers to have taken one for the team and read/watched that tit. Help women back to work - my arse as Jim Royle would say (for US folk, ref to fantastic British show called the Royle Family). Where do I begin?? What women need is decent, affordable child care, decent wages, decent housing, not to mention decent education and a partner who's not a fuckwit.

ETA, just like the fuckwit/knobhead who's doing the juggling in the background, that's so funny hahaha. I reckon Pablo is digging up the patio right now. #freepablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Are they trolling us with the few mentions of a yacht?
V unoriginal concept. What they expect to achieve in 40 minutes to enable women back into work is beyond me

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I can't help but feel she's taking a swipe at the royal family.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Some people seem to be so excited by the video and her wonderful husband being so entertaining,I kid you not.It is all so fake and staged to an inch of its life but some can’t see that

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
People are free to spend their money how they'd like but that much money on a baby blanket whilst trying to be "relatable"? I wonder if she would have spent that much before marrying Harry.
How does posing, all in white, showing off an expensive Hermes blanket, help women go back to work, FFS?

I know she's aiming at the upscale US market but honestly she's got no idea how to relate to ordinary women, has she? I'd far rather listen to Kate's mum talk about starting a family business while juggling 3 kids TBH. I suspect most British women would get far more practical advice from her.

And what exactly was the point of Hazza juggling his balls in the garden? If he was outside playing with Archie it might have made more sense with the "mother" theme. And that house doesn't look like it's ever seen a child. Where are the toys on the floor and things like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.