Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking yesterday about this tit show that has the old slags paw prints all over it.
EVERYONE is talking about it. The majority are disgusted and very defensive of the kids and the rest of the family. The more publicity its getting the more people are taking the RF under their protective wings. Its a classic case of we can say what we want about our family but God help any other fucker who abuse them. Particularly as its bullying children. It's been marked if indeed she has her paws in it. Once again her grand plan has backfired and all she's managed to do is increase popularity and protectivness of the RF, and ironically the Cambridges. The old bleep is really really stupid. I mean WB is a thick bleep but she, with her delusions of grandeur is just hilariously inept. Everything she touches turns to ratshit, all her schemes to get back at the RF for seeing through her Hollywood fakeness, have backfired and she is too fukin dull and stupid to see it. So rather than give it up, she pours more cash into PR for fake stories and hangs WB out to dry. It's all going spectacularly well in the RF favour.
A day making clothes is therapeutic for my thought process. So as much as the old spunk bucket boils my piss and I loathe the way she treats our RF I think she can see it all falling down around her ears. Even the book deals are markled. Everyone knows it's more lies and people are getting really fed up of it and frankly they are boring everyone. However they should never underestimate our SAS ....
WB is still a traitorous little bleep whose head would have been detached from his shoulders by now in the not so distant past. He's an unwell individual who needs help. Help he won't get with TW because it suits her to have him spewing venom about his family while she sits back and drip feeds him with the poison. Pure evil is what she is and nothing more. Karma will come, and when she does TW won't know what the duck has hit her, neither will her pathetic disgraceful cretinous husband.
Hope her dog shits in the house today and she steps in it with bare feet.
Sick puppies the pair of them. They disgust me.

Times are hard for journalists if a quick look at today's news is anything to go by. At least two articles on ........

Meghan turns 40 : A look back at the Duchess of Sussex's fashion evolution........ The Independent

Meghan Markle : 40 Best Fashion moments to celebrate her 40th birthday ...The Metro

Good for a laugh if nothing else. 😂 😂 😂
Have they got the green "gobbling" outfit and some of the Kardashianesque maternity dresses?!
Fashion evolution my fat arse, her fashion evolution has gone from trailer trash to just trash. My homemade clothes look better on me than the designer stuff looks on her. The bird tit dress in Orca interview is a classic. 🤣🤣 she's all fur coat and no knickers .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There you go, the various Royal Family twatter accounts have just put out their birthday wishes, using a variety of ancient pictures of her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
There you go, the various Royal Family twatter accounts have just put out their birthday wishes, using a variety of ancient pictures of her

I'm impressed they could find so many photos to use 😁

I saw the following in the Saintly reddit threads. Tis from 2015, likely a few months before meeting Haz. Peggy is asked which brother she prefers at 1.01. I find it interesting that immediately after that question, not only does she do some hair touching but she also pushes her shirt open to expose more collarbone/cleavage (she appears to have forgotten how to button shirts up, either that or she was racing from a previous engagement....😇)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I was thinking yesterday about this tit show that has the old slags paw prints all over it.
EVERYONE is talking about it. The majority are disgusted and very defensive of the kids and the rest of the family. The more publicity its getting the more people are taking the RF under their protective wings. Its a classic case of we can say what we want about our family but God help any other fucker who abuse them. Particularly as its bullying children. It's been marked if indeed she has her paws in it. Once again her grand plan has backfired and all she's managed to do is increase popularity and protectivness of the RF, and ironically the Cambridges. The old bleep is really really stupid. I mean WB is a thick bleep but she, with her delusions of grandeur is just hilariously inept. Everything she touches turns to ratshit, all her schemes to get back at the RF for seeing through her Hollywood fakeness, have backfired and she is too fukin dull and stupid to see it. So rather than give it up, she pours more cash into PR for fake stories and hangs WB out to dry. It's all going spectacularly well in the RF favour.
A day making clothes is therapeutic for my thought process. So as much as the old spunk bucket boils my piss and I loathe the way she treats our RF I think she can see it all falling down around her ears. Even the book deals are markled. Everyone knows it's more lies and people are getting really fed up of it and frankly they are boring everyone. However they should never underestimate our SAS ....
WB is still a traitorous little bleep whose head would have been detached from his shoulders by now in the not so distant past. He's an unwell individual who needs help. Help he won't get with TW because it suits her to have him spewing venom about his family while she sits back and drip feeds him with the poison. Pure evil is what she is and nothing more. Karma will come, and when she does TW won't know what the duck has hit her, neither will her pathetic disgraceful cretinous husband.
Hope her dog shits in the house today and she steps in it with bare feet.
Sick puppies the pair of them. They disgust me.

Have they got the green "gobbling" outfit and some of the Kardashianesque maternity dresses?!
Fashion evolution my fat arse, her fashion evolution has gone from trailer trash to just trash. My homemade clothes look better on me than the designer stuff looks on her. The bird tit dress in Orca interview is a classic. 🤣🤣 she's all fur coat and no knickers .
They've even included the brown jumper with the sweaty armpits teamed with the brown skirt .... ugh!

If you want to see the articles and other news about them google 'Harry and Meghan News Now' and a list of what papers around the world are saying about them appears. Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Don't shoot me but I'm actually really pleased they've done this. It will enrage her because she can't say now they didn't wish me happy birthday. Queenie is there saying just Smile and wave boys just smile and wave. More crockery breaking in montishito ... this time time because they acknowledged her birthday. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

I saw the following in the Saintly reddit threads. Tis from 2015, likely a few months before meeting Haz. Peggy is asked which brother she prefers at 1.01. I find it interesting that immediately after that question, not only does she do some hair touching but she also pushes her shirt open to expose more collarbone/cleavage (she appears to have forgotten how to button shirts up, either that or she was racing from a previous engagement....😇)

How fake is this woman ........... she makes me cringe watching her.

Where's that infamous sellotape dispenser, I want to smack her round the head with it. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New blind on CDAN:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They're very formal - no warmth at all!

New blind on CDAN:

Isn't that Reese Witherspoon? I'm pretty sure I'd read elsewhere that she'd been invited and said no for that very reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Eurgh, Ross King on Lorraine being all sycophantic about Skidmarkle's birthday

• Sick
Reactions: 13

She's going to be frozen in time now with no ageing 😡 how annoying.

Farchie will forever be a baby and goodness knows what the RF will do on Lilibet's birthday because they won't have any picture to post. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can we take comfort in the fact that they did their birthday wishes on their stories rather than on their grids? I feel it was a way of grudgingly publicly acknowledging it. What do you all think?

Reactions: 22
They're very formal - no warmth at all!

Isn't that Reese Witherspoon? I'm pretty sure I'd read elsewhere that she'd been invited and said no for that very reason.

Yes it was Reese.
Reese also said how much she loved Catherine when she met her.

On Dan wootton's show last night im sure he said one of today's (uk) papers had an open letter to Meghan written by journalist Carole Malone.

I dont know which tabloid she writes for. I thought it was Daily Mirror but I had a quick look and can't see anything.

I bet a super sleuth Tatler can find it though.
While I was looking I spotted a comment from James May (Top gear, Grand Tour) saying Harry and Meghan should know better than to air dirty laundry in public.

Good for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jeez not the calligraphy again - get over the curly scrawl girl.
Honest she is just the fakest person on the planet -

some of the articles I have seen in the papers today
'BLOWN IT' Royal Family news – One MASSIVE mistake means Meghan and Harry have ‘no more currency’ to bankroll their lavish lives
IN DEMAND Meghan Markle latest news – Sussexes wanted for Emmy awards ceremony as Meg set ‘to share Lilibet pic’ on her birthday

- Meghan may run for PRESIDENT with Obama's backing
- How Meghan plans to take over the world
She wants to be a producer/exec producer
TODAY, 09:00
PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN LINED UP TO MAKE HOLLYWOOD DEBUT NEXT MONTH

TODAY, 08:30
A GIFT, FROM ME TO YOU
Although Meghan Markle is keeping things low-key for her birthday this year, she has continued her charitable endeavors.
Even while keeping away from the limelight since giving birth to Lilibet, Meghan and Harry donated a generous amount of nappies to a Los Angeles-based organization. Harvest Home helps support unhoused mothers and their children.
In a heartwarming post, the organisation wrote: "we could not be more thankful to Archewell Foundation, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex... for the incredible donation".

PandG have donated nappies to Harvest Home - very environmentally responsible not! #hypocrite 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes it was Reese.
Reese also said how much she loved Catherine when she met her.

On Dan wootton's show last night im sure he said one of today's (uk) papers had an open letter to Meghan written by journalist Carole Malone.

I dont know which tabloid she writes for. I thought it was Daily Mirror but I had a quick look and can't see anything.

I bet a super sleuth Tatler can find it though.
While I was looking I spotted a comment from James May (Top gear, Grand Tour) saying Harry and Meghan should know better than to air dirty laundry in public.

Good for him!
She usually writes for the Express but I can't see any articles on the ginger whinger and his wife.

Reactions: 10
She usually writes for the Express but I can't see any articles on the ginger whinger and his wife.

Bugger.
Im sure I heard it.
Im assuming it would be scathing. Maybe today isnt her column day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of 6wife where she is genuinely smiling or laughing - her mouth might be making the right shape but her psycho shark eyes are always cold and calculating.

I think I've figured out how to calculate her real age - count the year from when she was born then deduct the number of years she's had her latest hair, teeth and nose. 40 it is then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
How fake is this woman ........... she makes me cringe watching her.

Where's that infamous sellotape dispenser, I want to smack her round the head with it. 🤬
It's here @wisebutwild. I am happy to loan it out to any Tattler in need. I can't give it you, I'm surrounded by fuckin idiots (carers) i have however managed to procure one that jumps up and smashes her in the face when she opens her mouth for her birthday. I do hope she's received it! 🤭😇

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.