Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The marvellous thing about Harry and Meghan is that they reach out and make you question your long-held beliefs!
For example, I was not interested in the RF. Back in the day, I was Team Diana, I felt she had been ill-used by the RF as a sacrificial virgin/ brood mare. I didn't like Charles and viewed Camilla as The Other Woman. I did like Harry the Lad and was pleased when he met his bride to be.
Fast forward to the present day. The disgusting behaviour of those cunting bastards has not only made me feel defensive of the RF but I am now on an internet forum!! Stuff about Diana has resurfaced that does her memory no good. Particularly, on the subject of parenting. I feel sorry for Charles - he looked so proud walking that woman down the aisle and in return she has turned his son against him. Although, there is obviously more to it. And as for Camilla? Well, not only do I think she would be great company, but I have a huge amount of respect for her. She actually is what HFEW wants to fool us into thinking she is. It's as if Camilla has embraced her unpopularity by taking on unpopular/unglamorous causes and turned the situation around with her undeniable success and championing of the vulnerable. I'm thinking specifically about her work regarding domestic abuse, rape and sexual abuse. What is more worthwhile - her initiative providing wash bags to sexual assault referral centres or platitudes written on bananas? HFEW could have learnt a lot from Camilla if she had wanted to.
So, well done Harkles, I've changed my views and it's all thanks to you!
This expresses so well my exact journey over the last year.
You're preaching to the choir, sister ...
tenor(8).gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't like to show my age, but I was absolutely gobsmacked, and almost salivating, when I saw Alexander Godunov, premier dancer from the Bolshoi - who defected from Russia to the US in 1979 – walk away from the camera during the film "Witness." Bugger Harrison Ford. It's about the only thing I remember from the film.
He ws beautiful. I just googled him to see what he was up to now..... I didn't realise he died at the age of 45 back in 1995 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Scobie is going to Obama's party 😬...

As a balloon 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16280374746130.jpg

Been a balloon he weren't really missed when he floated up to the corner of the celling and couldn't get down until the party had long finished and the cleaner got him down with her broom.

Lol 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Undercover with the Harkles .... Smeggy has fired me ..... it seems that isn't 70 after all 😃
Polish_20210803_090259717.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It seems that Farchie is in The Prince. There is an article in The Daily Mail. It's in the Femail section in MM's subsection.
There is a pic grab of Farchie strapped to the front of H. It has his eyes anyway.
But DM do not seem to say which episode it came from, or I missed it.

I don't believe for a second Meghan would get September Vogue. Anna's job is not exactly safe at the moment and magazines are not doing well. Meghan is not that big a celebrity in the US and is very divisive.
The Adele cover makes sense because Adele is a huge star and everyone loves her. Like Beyonce and Rihanna.
Meghan is just not a commercial choice for September Vogue.
I don't really follow magazines and whatnot. What's going on with Anna's job? I thought she was the queen of fashion or some such nonsense.

Reactions: 14
Why would Prince George like Kelly Ripa?
I'd never heard of her before. According to IMDB she's 50 ! Looks good for her age but she's not an attractive young girl.
Fun fact. I personally think Kelly Ripa is a major witch. I used to work at a place that did athletic activities for children. Her son would take private lessons there. When her husband Mark would take the son, he would be really nice, smiling and talking to the other parents. The two times Kelly Ripa took the son, she was off by herself, massive witch face on, and didn't talk to anyone. I never cared about celebrities or KR one way or the other, but now every time I see her face, and that fake ass, over the top, happy personality, I just want to punch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t go to any of these parties. I need to stay indoors, tit in my hands and clap. Repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

It would appear the party for 65 is not happening! Probably couldn't rustle up 65 guests!!
I fully suspect this is Sunshine Sachs who Megabitch pays a lot of cash to who are putting out all of these conflicting news.. Anything to keep them in the news and somehow pretend that Megabitch 40th birthday is relevant. It’s pathetic when you think about it. As if I could give flying monkey WTF she does on her 44th, oops 40th birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ the sugars are back on the secret celeb goss thread. Apparently people hate HW as we are jealous! Jealous of what exactly?? I am actually feeling a tiny bit sorry for her married to that snivelling man child! I have said it before she could have had everything, the money the jewels the adoration but she got greedy and impatient
I called them out on the bullshit they are posting, apparently that means I ‘like an argument’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ ah well you can’t argue with stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems that Farchie is in The Prince. There is an article in The Daily Mail. It's in the Femail section in MM's subsection.
There is a pic grab of Farchie strapped to the front of H. It has his eyes anyway.
Oh yes. I forgot! He’s strapped to Hazbeen in a baby carrier when he’s sent out to get milk. Episode 1 or 2.

Reactions: 17
He is. In several episodes. Looks like Harry, never says a word (not even crocodile). I think K&W are made out to be worse than H&M, BUT start out to be the mean power couple in the very end. H&M though…. the Cartoon makes fun of her telling she is the star of a Friends like popular series (they explicitly show that she has oversold herself) but then quickly only gets offered tiny roles that get cut out. She ends up on Houswifes of Beverly Hills. That’s absolutely something I can see. They look desperate enough for reality tv. H is just tragic. Both seem as detached from their child as W&K from theirs. And while George and Charlotte have real storylines and Louis is at least a real character, A is just a prop.

I wonder what the papers will report on Birthday Girl today, and how many royal greetings will be posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the papers will report on Birthday Girl today, and how many royal greetings will be posted.
Here is my contribution - Credit to Morrissey /Marr
[Chorus] 🎼🎼
I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
Cause you're evil
And you lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Times are hard for journalists if a quick look at today's news is anything to go by. At least two articles on ........

Meghan turns 40 : A look back at the Duchess of Sussex's fashion evolution........ The Independent

Meghan Markle : 40 Best Fashion moments to celebrate her 40th birthday ...The Metro

Good for a laugh if nothing else. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm wondering what the birthday charity stunt/scam will be
  • handful of scrappy sandwiches or similar given away and bigged up to be worth far more than it really is
  • donation by a major corporate claimed as their own again
  • something stomping all over the privacy of someone else's kids
  • anything woke with a race, female empowerment, environment or refugee element
  • jumping on to and claiming some other charity's pre-existing cause (cf. kitchens, vaxlive, etc)
  • blatant robbery by persuading of dumb sussex sugars to buy some book or other
No doubt Omid Scuntie will announce something later

Maybe a video of "word impressario" Farchiedoll reading her favourite book Duck Rabbit back to her this time?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.