Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Samantha on twitter and for some reason she followed me back , She comes across as quite unpleasant in all honesty she had a go at Simone Biles for pulling out of her events and she is pushing another book ,

Oh and Hello Everyone :m:m
Simone was awesome this morning, so pleased for her.

Reactions: 9
I am too busy to go to the Obama’s or 6W parties.

The cat litter needs changing that night.
I want to go to the 6wife party.

I'd breeze past the wife proclaiming "Happy 50th Megnuts" and sympathising about how hard it must be for her to lose baby weight at her age. I'd cling onto 6's arm. Show him my shoes which fit like a glove while I loudly announce my lack of bunionship.

Cause a scene while spitting some of the food into a napkin because although it is vegan I can definitely taste egg.

Get pissed and puke somewhere spectacular 😂

I'm a classy party guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You know what, I'm incredibly pissed-off by the whole lot of them, they have no idea how the rest us live; wages, taxes and being parents of children who are compromised mentally. I love my kids - and myself and their Dad do whatever we can to help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They have no effing idea about how the rest of us live - it's not perfect, but it's kind and loving

Reactions: 15
Yes for some reason there's weird inserts you have to skip past. I've just watched 3 episodes. It's really unfunny, I didn't laugh once and Meghan is portrayed as the only sensible normal one. In episode 11 she's the only one who remembers the name of the footman.
I reckon YouTube will be deleting these videos soon so am going to watch whilst I can.
Kate is portrayed as really horrible 😢 why?
Kate's portrayal is probably because the Sussex Skand is involved, and we all know she hates Kate, and Kate's children. The series always shows Kate drinking. Drinking too much, Drinking at breakfast, drinking drinking drinking. It shows William looking on in disgust and trying to keep the liquor away. Absolutely just a untrue personality attack from the jealous one. Kate is everything Meghan wants to be.

I think Meg's lies and manipulations are getting me batty.
After I wrote about the letter I had written to the head of unicef, I thought I saw an OG Tattler had said practically the same thing first. I'm so sorry, I am not a filthy plagiarist like Meghan. I'm always behind when I post, and I have clairvoyant tendencies, so sometimes another's thoughts pop up and I think them my own. If this is what happened, then good for us because now Unicef is getting 2 angry letters by post.

You can't tell me Meg isn't involved in the Prince. Oh, and I call Bullshit on them not feeling it's their place, but Kate's to comment on the series. Meg and Harry are in the series, so that alone would warrant a comment, if not a call to the Lawyers. i smell a payday for her part in the series going into her offshore account. You know. The one where she puts her escape fund cash in. Escape from Harry in a few years.

and again, sorry if I seemed to have coopted another member's post. Now I can't even find it to say a proper I'm sorry. Batty I tell ya. I'm losing it. Meg is a bleep. Aside from a son and husband, I have no other family- they've all past, and it really bothers me that she is doing this to a family my ancestors reverred and served. My mom Loved, absolutely loved HM. She'd be very sad about this, and I think that's why I care so much. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else know from the very beginning? [Toronto native here with some insight]
I'd like to know if I'm one of the few here who knew right off the bat that Meghan was trouble. And I'm not talking about the wedding, or the Africa interview, or even Oprah. I'm talking... 2016 unconfirmed rumours swirling around about Harry potentially being linked to Meghan Markle. Let me take you on a journey of everything I thought and believed that has led to my current-day vindication of those feelings when I see forums like this one.
First off, I was born and raised in Toronto. I knew of Meghan Markle's existence at least a couple years before she met Harry. My sister's friend, a freelance writer in the city, heard about an event that MM was either organizing or hosting (can't remember) in Toronto. Consensus about her behaviour toward staff was - and I quote - "she was a scathing b****". Now keep in mind, this likely would have been 2014/2015... she was an absolute nobody and there would have been no need to spread mistruths about someone so barely relevant. For me at the time, it was just an interesting tidbit of information about Rachel from Suits. My brother also met her once at a party. Nothing too interesting to report from his account lol, just that she was "super skinny" and "looked bored of everyone" and "didn't say hi despite being introduced".
Meghan was a regular at an exclusive lounge, Soho House (Toronto location). For anyone who might not know, to get in you either have to know someone who is a member, or you have to be a member with a couple thousand dollar fee. As she frequented it, there was talk about her and amongst these whispers was the rumour of her being a "yacht girl" (aka an expensive prostitute). To take this rumour a step further, some actually said afterwards that THAT is how Harry met her. Now I don't know if that's true... but I'll tell you one thing and it's that no fibre of my being believes that BS of a "blind date by a mutual friend." Please. Spare me.
Now onto Cory Vitiello. Meghan loves to correct articles that list dates that overlap the two relationships. I can tell you that the relationships ABSOLUTELY overlapped and she 100% did CHEAT on Cory with Harry. Everyone in Toronto within those circles knew that to be fact and Cory didn't hide the fact that she blindsided him. She moved out of his home only after her relationship with Harry became public. Now why was she even with Cory? Well, she's always been a social climber, we know this. And at the time (after being married to a producer only gave her a few non speaking roles in movies) she was using Cory to elevate herself... via the cooking world. Look up "Meghan Markle cooking" and take note of all the guest appearances she makes on daytime TV either cooking something, talking about recipes, or even acting as "celebrity" guest judged on Chopped jr. Lol. Who do you think was getting her these gigs? They were all around that time. This girl was really scraping bottom of the barrel but at that time, it was something.
Next up: Jessica Frickin Mulroney. It may be hard to believe, but Jessica Mulroney has pull in Canada. She is married to Ben Mulroney (the SON of a former Canadian prime minister). The Mulroneys have associations to some of the highest elite in Canadian showbiz AND more importantly, politics, including the Trudeaus. It is no coincidence that MM would find herself associating with people of this calibre. But most importantly, Jessica Mulroney is NOTORIOUSLY known for being... horrible. Treats everyone poorly, racist, intolerant, selfish, greedy and spoiled. I (and all of Toronto I assure you) literally jumped for joy when Sasha Exeter exposed her. And have you noticed MM hasn't talked to her since? She was the latest flying monkey to be shelved by the narcissist. She even posted a pathetic instagram story with a quote about "distancing from friends" recently. Lol. But anyway, bottom line, I didn't trust anyone who would be friends with Jessica Mulroney.
So knowing all of this about MM, when she started dating Harry, I didn't buy for a SECOND that it was authentic. I already had my preconceived notions about her, which truthfully, I think is more than most people had since 99% of the world didn't even know who the hell she was. The 1% being mostly watchers of Suits lol.
Then the blind items started pouring in. Take a gander, and note how some blind items knew about the Diana angle 5 whole years before MM smudged her eye makeup and gave that Oprah interview and they knew how she would use it to manipulate him...
2016: https://blindgossip.com/no-dignity/
2017: https://blindgossip.com/rescue-me/ | https://blindgossip.com/vacation-ingratiation/ | https://blindgossip.com/beware-the-beehive/ | https://blindgossip.com/my-iconic-fiancee/
2018: https://blindgossip.com/appalling-frustrating-and-embarrassing/
2019: https://blindgossip.com/wounded-little-boy/ | https://blindgossip.com/the-big-plan/ | https://blindgossip.com/her-own-game/
2020: https://blindgossip.com/alarming-around-the-children/
I couldn't find them all but I do remember also reading ones about her completely ditching her dogs, wearing Diana's perfume on their dates, and how she had a coffee table book of Diana. In 2017, Ninaki Priddy, MM's childhood best friend for like two decades gave an interview and shared photos where she claims MM cut both her and Trevor off savagely (shelving) but also that MM had an obsession with Princes Diana: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5137785/Meghan-Markle-revelations-friend-knew-best.html This article from 2018 innocently calls attention to the fact that MM actually wrote about the Duchess of Cambridge on her blog, the Tig in 2012: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a22727998/meghan-markle-blog-princess-kate/She refers to her as Princess Kate and there almost seems to be a passive aggressiveness when describing her wedding. I don't know about you, but I think MM's master plan would have been William. He's more her age and he was a mega heartthrob when she was a teenager. I digress.
Now despite all of this, I tried to be reasonable. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. But my intuition was screaming at me: she is a narcissist and she is manipulating him! And step by step, month by month, year by year, she proved ALL my instincts to be true...
- "My family is the family she never had." Until she discards them just like she did her own.- He needs to save her, rescue her, she's trying to be Diana... cue Megxit, cue Oprah, cue the me you can't see bombshell where she told him she would kill herself AND their unborn child if it wasn't for the fact that he "already lost a woman."- The fake doe eyes she gave him at the wedding and her "dupers delight" smirks in nearly every picture/video of her- Even just the fact that their relationship moved SO fast. Dating. Engaged. Married. Baby. Within 2 years. It makes me laugh that she reminded the whole world of "Waity Katie" (of course with the intention of taking a dig at Kate). William took his time with Kate so she could truly decide if that was the life she wanted. If Harry had any scruples, he would have done the same.- This relationship is TEXTBOOK narcissistic abuse, and if the roles were reversed, people would be talking about it more.
Anyway well, that was my rant. I'd love to know if anyone was staunchly anti-Meghan as I was from as early as 2016! Intuition, insight, or otherwise?

have a read of this - haven’t seen it before but seems like it is from someone who knows - 🤔
Absolute witch from Hell - we've all met them, ladies and gents

Reactions: 23
No big birthday party

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Etc, etc, etc...

Lying twunts and their PR bull manure trying to get attention!

Back to...

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I noticed that too :ROFLMAO:

Maybe they'll be going to Joe Biden's 80th bash in November 2022, what with Hazno being such a big friend of the Bidens and all.
Where was I...
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

Better get a grip, the men in white coats will be coming in a yellow van with a straitjacket to take me away - ah ah, ho ho, hee hee 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kate's portrayal is probably because the Sussex Skand is involved, and we all know she hates Kate, and Kate's children. The series always shows Kate drinking. Drinking too much, Drinking at breakfast, drinking drinking drinking. It shows William looking on in disgust and trying to keep the liquor away. Absolutely just a untrue personality attack from the jealous one. Kate is everything Meghan wants to be.

I think Meg's lies and manipulations are getting me batty.
After I wrote about the letter I had written to the head of unicef, I thought I saw an OG Tattler had said practically the same thing first. I'm so sorry, I am not a filthy plagiarist like Meghan. I'm always behind when I post, and I have clairvoyant tendencies, so sometimes another's thoughts pop up and I think them my own. If this is what happened, then good for us because now Unicef is getting 2 angry letters by post.

You can't tell me Meg isn't involved in the Prince. Oh, and I call Bullshit on them not feeling it's their place, but Kate's to comment on the series. Meg and Harry are in the series, so that alone would warrant a comment, if not a call to the Lawyers. i smell a payday for her part in the series going into her offshore account. You know. The one where she puts her escape fund cash in. Escape from Harry in a few years.

and again, sorry if I seemed to have coopted another member's post. Now I can't even find it to say a proper I'm sorry. Batty I tell ya. I'm losing it. Meg is a bleep. Aside from a son and husband, I have no other family- they've all past, and it really bothers me that she is doing this to a family my ancestors reverred and served. My mom Loved, absolutely loved HM. She'd be very sad about this, and I think that's why I care so much. :)
It's very odd that Farchie isn't in the programme. It's not like he hadn't been 'born' when the programme was made.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The hypocrite that is Orlando Blooom has now hit back at criticism, saying it has been done with adoration & love:
"We’re showing real adoration to them in one form or another. I try to justify it, because quite frankly, if I’m honest, it’s not like me to poke fun at anyone but it is done with affection."
Yea right Bloom we get ya... 🤑🤑🤑
And its really been bothering me that PWBFW is doing so well with that PR.... All the tit is being dumped at PWB door, is she turning the opinions positively towards her? (certainly not mine I hasten to add 😂)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What the hell is Jonathan Shalit on?

Nope, just not believing it.

You need to have a personality - or the actual ability to actually act like you actually have a personality - to pull this off, and she just can't cut the mustard with this one.

Sorry, M, you're about as exciting as a lump of mud and your people/relatability skills register as a -10 (that's minus 10) on the relationship and likable scales.

Pull the other one, it plays Eidelweiss!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The hypocrite that is Orlando Blooom has now hit back at criticism, saying it has been done with adoration & love:
"We’re showing real adoration to them in one form or another. I try to justify it, because quite frankly, if I’m honest, it’s not like me to poke fun at anyone but it is done with affection."
Yea right Bloom we get ya... 🤑🤑🤑
And its really been bothering me that PWBFW is doing so well with that PR.... All the tit is being dumped at PWB door, is she turning the opinions positively towards her? (certainly not mine I hasten to add 😂)

Their lies have been exposed and even people who thought they were nice people have changed their minds about them.
Many are so sick of hearing about them that they switch off, so most of her PR after the Oprah show is falling on deaf ears.

And we in here are a very small minority.
There's millions of people who do not know about any of the stuff we discuss in here.

Ive got GB News on and Im sure I just heard Dan Wootton say he's got Samantha Markle on his show tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I want to go to the 6wife party.

I'd breeze past the wife proclaiming "Happy 50th Megnuts" and sympathising about how hard it must be for her to lose baby weight at her age. I'd cling onto 6's arm. Show him my shoes which fit like a glove while I loudly announce my lack of bunionship.

Cause a scene while spitting some of the food into a napkin because although it is vegan I can definitely taste egg.

Get pissed and puke somewhere spectacular 😂

I'm a classy party guest.
Taxi waiting for Thalia - if I couldn't behave like that at PC's 70th, I will not have that type of behaviour at my 50 th 40th party. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.