Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won't be from them personally, it will be there social media team :ROFLMAO:

Obama cancels star-studded 60th birthday party over Covid criticisms (msn.com)
Well 475 guests invited but not the Gruesomes! Bet that's deflated their egos or brought them down a 'peg' or two ....Lol

I'll get me coat ........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800 years ago at All Saints Church in Hereford a skilful carpenter carved this high up in the dark roof where nobody could see him.
5 years ago they built an extra floor with bright lights for a restaurant.

Roast chicken anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well 475 guests invited but not the Gruesomes! Bet that's deflated their egos or brought them down a 'peg' or two ....Lol

I'll get me coat ........

800 years ago at All Saints Church in Hereford a skilful carpenter carved this high up in the dark roof where nobody could see him.

Roast chicken anyone?
Watching the men's diving on the Olympics makes me think of roast chicken too, the move where they grab under the knees 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It won't be from them personally, it will be there social media team :ROFLMAO:

Obama cancels star-studded 60th birthday party over Covid criticisms (msn.com)
The celebration was reported to take place at a mansion 7,000-foot mansion Mr Obama bought for approximately $11.75 million on an island in Massachusetts.

So his mansion cost less than the H’s and is on an island - begs the question why didn’t Hazzno move to somewhere secluded and safer instead of Montishithole? Nothing or anything they do or say makes any logical sense - they just want to be somewhere where they CAN BE seen IMO - and near the A list in crowd
It must be so exhausting being her - constantly trying to find ways to make herself the MFPITW (most famous person in the world) and she flits and farts through every single idea she can think of - she isn’t living any kind of life and must be constantly anxious trying to come up with new ways to make money and be adored. I find their antics funny, they are the proverbial kids in a sweet shop as they just seem so disjointed and scatterbrained - it must frustrate her to the heavens - that everything she does bombs - good 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 31
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roast chicken anyone?
Nothing new under the sun !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My one question is did Peggy ask the channel to do this video? 🤔 It's very anti anyone who criticises Haz.
Make sure you watch the (tiny) segment about Charlie Kirk (roughly 9.40) - his description of Haz is priceless! :ROFLMAO:

It wouldn't surprise me if SS commissioned the video. Nikki Swift's channel has probably done hundreds if not thousands of these marshmallow fluff entertainment list videos over the last few years. The whole channel might even be owned by SS for all I know.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
oh ffs herbirthday message is,about getting women back to work, duck off with your privileged bleeping life you have no idea what its like to be a mum having to balance a work life too grrr

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am soon disappointed in Melissa Mccarthy too.
What is so wrong with just saying thank you for the nice birthday wishes. Nooooo its got to be a new bloody initiative which will fall flat on its face because it will be Markled. Most women don't need a mentor to get them back into work they need flexible working and a decent wage and affordable childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My Birthday Greeting to Septic Peg:

'Crappy Birthday to Smeg
You have Chicken Legs
You are Nasty and Horrid
Crappy Birthday to Smeg'

I hope you have a truly awful 50th birthday Smeg and none of your dreams come true. May you end the day slumped in a maudlin drunken heap in a corner with an earwig crawling up your nose.

We know you collaborated in that awful cartoon which portrays The Duchess of Cambridge as a drunk. You're the drunk, you evil Hag. Damn your eyes!

View attachment 695766This is who you really are you evil bleep!
Her face personifies evil intent. İ feel for Catherine's safety at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hazno reduced to the status of a juggling imbecile :ROFLMAO:

And he can't even do that properly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
40 minutes today? And just how do they propose you do that? It's all such fake tit isn't, unlike you Meghan I have to work 7 days a week to have enough money to get our shopping, my husband also works fulltime, duck off telling us to get back to work!!

That has really pissed me off more than I thought it would.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
40 minutes today? And just how do they propose you do that? It's all such fake tit isn't, unlike you Meghan I have to work 7 days a week to have enough money to get our shopping, my husband also works fulltime, duck off telling us to get back to work!!
It’s extremely short sighted. I fail to see what difference anyone’s going to make in just over half an hour? Just more verbal claptrap

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha the copy cat Duchess strikes again. This 40 X 40 is awful similar to this by none other than Nelson Mandela https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/mandela-day-south-africa-covid-safe-67-minutes/

People were encouraged to volunteer 67 minutes of their time for the 67 years Mandela fought for human rights and justice. Of course simply being alive for 40 years warrants the same.

Will she EVER have an original idea that isn't "inspired" by something someone has already done?!?

Edited to add that obviously I'm not sure the original idea came from Mandela himself 😂😂 Plus this link is probably better if you do happen to be interested in the 67 minutes campaign: https://www.brandsouthafrica.com/people-culture/mandela/67minutes

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.