Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's come back for his Grandfathers funeral and th eunveiling of his Mothers statue, are you seriously suggesting that he shouldn't have been allowed to participate in either of those events. If he shows up on the Balcony next year then you'll have a legitimate gripe.
I will be honest, I would have preferred not to see him there. He dumped on his family, did as much damage as he could when he knew his 'beloved' grandfather was dying so I think he totally deserved to be told to duck off. As a British citizen I hold the right to say he should never be seen in public in the UK again. He called us racist, he said he hated all the work he has ever done & he turned his back on his 'beloved' army to promote his wife.
But I respect others views & realise I am acting a little ranty 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I have always thought he believed this theory and I definitely think this is what the book's about. Why else would he get such a huge advance? But no one will be allowed to publish it with free reign.
Don't know how true it is but I've read that the book deal was done before the Orca interview had been thought of.
The publishers thought they were going to be the first to get all the dirt hence the high price they agreed. Now they are not so happy. Is this why Haz has said it will be the whole truth to keep them sweet?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
This sounds about right. They’ve been bullshitting left right and centre as they try to shop their tales of woe. Much like their lies they’ve forgotten who they’ve said what to and tied themselves up in knots

^edit for autocorrect

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I am so confused this week since the Los was announced!! Has the family totally lost the plot and just giving n to his demands, my loyalty is wavering and they are looking pathetic and weak meanwhile the arseholes seem to be having it all their way

Would love to know what everyone thinks.

I am pissed off with it now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh the dilemma all those 'stars' must be going through ...... "Whose party should I go to Obama's or Smeg's?":unsure:
No problemo. The real stars of the show are saving a few dollas and piggy-backing off of Obama's party.
Stealing the Obama limelight. :mad:Shy little retiring things that they are.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No problemo. The real stars of the show are saving a few dollas and piggy-backing off of Obama's party.
Stealing the Obama limelight. :mad:Shy little retiring things that they are.🤪

I really hope those two cunts are not invited they would be unstoppable afterwards😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New blind:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
New blind:

Omg 😂

I wonder if there's the equivalent of a Carers Allowance in the US, she could claim that as well 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am so confused this week since the Los was announced!! Has the family totally lost the plot and just giving n to his demands, my loyalty is wavering and they are looking pathetic and weak meanwhile the arseholes seem to be having it all their way

For what it's worth Nana i believe she was always on the line of succession once she was born but just hadn't been added to the website. If you just look at it that the RF were slack in updating the website it's not such a big deal as they've always been slow at changing stuff on there.

• Heart

It's an odd feeling isn't it. I know people are saying not to be mad about the LOS addition but I can't help it! I'm trying to not lose faith however everytime there is an opportunity for the Palace to strike back it seems to fall flat! Although I am glad I'm not the only one feeling this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Me too. But then I read some other people's ideas: that this is
(a) just a website being updated - except the RF haven't fully done it, and Smeg is still named as mother-of-one, implying that she didn't birth the little girl
(b) calling their bluff. If Lidl is in the LoS, you have to show her. So where is she? Time to step up - even Farchie got a foot photo or something.
(c) L has been in the LoS since she was born, but the website was very slow to be updated because the Harkles are just not important enough to warrant a special effort on their behalf. Which is pretty scorching, when you think about it.
I like all these versions of shade.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For what it's worth Nana i believe she was always on the line of succession once she was born but just hadn't been added to the website. If you just look at it that the RF were slack in updating the website it's not such a big deal as they've always been slow at changing stuff on there.
Thank you but it would be good to know if and when and how they are going to deal with them, it just feels like a slap in the face to Britain and it's peoplexx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you but it would be good to know if and when and how they are going to deal with them, it just feels like a slap in the face to Britain and it's peoplexx

unfortunately we may never know what goes on behind the scenes and why they do what they do which is frustrating but i personally have faith in the way they're dealing with things . I can also understand why people are pisssed off with them but don't worry The cail2 will soon shoot themselves in the foot yet again

• Heart
New blind:

She gets 15% of his earnings as his manager but the agreement is not reciprocated.

About right, but as she has no intention of doing anything 15% of nowt would still be nowt, agreement or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
unfortunately we may never know what goes on behind the scenes and why they do what they do which is frustrating but i personally have faith in the way they're dealing with things . I can also understand why people are pisssed off with them but don't worry The cail2 will soon shoot themselves in the foot yet again
I really dont know how much longer l can keep the faith for!

This is what happens when you don't take out the trash. You don't offer to consult for something that is dragging your children's family down the crapper. You keep your mouth shut and stop setting a terrible example for your wayward idiot nephew.

Useles s money grabbing old tart, she should have been kicked into touch years ago.

She would sell her soul for money, bleeping witch and the family that put a roof over her head, what is it with redheaded people in that family??

They mus t have sworn an oath of treachery

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
New blind:

OMG, one of the commenters called the children Merchie and Litigation! Litigation is a new one. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I'd agree with you except I think a lot of this is just their PR, desperate to give the impression that 'they say jump and the RF says how high?'
After all, yes, he came back for his grandad's funeral and the statue of his mum but these were both matters that he couldn't be excluded from. It would have looked beyond heartless and the Buzzard and the Bully would have made mountains of hay out of it. He's not been back for anything else and he's not been invited to anything - that we know about officially. So much of what we read is just mouthfarts from their lackies at Sunshine Sicks. We are left with no real idea of what is true.
6's wife would have given her left bunion to have been present for Joe Biden's visit to the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone on Quora who claims to live on the Isle of Wight and says he has some kind of connections to palace insiders and various aristos. He can be kind of a cocktease with some of the stuff he posts but I follow him anyway because... I'm not certain. 🤪
Just looked up his name and it says he is a farmer from Ryde. I will have to keep a look out in the local press for his name...lol Luckily I live at the other end of the island to him:)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.