Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely correct and it's why I never donate or send any electronics to recycling with the hard drive in tact. Not everyone is capable of retrieving information like that, but I have seen it done and it's downright scary. My father was a systems analyst specializing in security and I saw him do stuff like this. If it's on the hard drive, it's on there forever no matter how you think you've erased it.

What's scarier is that people don't bother to dispose properly, don't care or don't know how to take a hard drive out of a PC before getting rid of it. Right now there are thousands of PCs sitting at charity shops and Goodwills that people just took out of their homes without doing anything to remove personal information before donating. Dad would buy computers secondhand all the time and they would be loaded with all kinds of sensitive information-- social security numbers, credit cards, addresses, old emails, passwords galore, because people just don't think.

The absolute worst was when he would get something a medical professional had dumped, particularly mental health. It would be full of therapy notes and medical records, patient addresses and payment info-- whoever bought these would know everything about all the patients living in that area. My dad played with these things at home and had no malicious intent. For someone else, these used computers are a gold mine for identity theft and a whole lot more.

As a side note cleaning out his attic and garage has been a painstaking, ongoing process and I have been drilling hard drives and sending computers to recycling for about 2 years now. Be careful where you put your computer when you're done with it.
Yep, great advice. When we ditched two old laptops two years ago hubby was highly irritated and even quite scathing:cautious: that I insisted on dismantling them and taking a hammer to the hard drive before ditching the lot. I keep telling people not to over share online as well, but it's a waste of time.:rolleyes: Folks gonna do what they want. I saw on another thread some posters posting photos of themselves in some sort of light hearted challenge and I was horrified. Even though it was 'temporary' *shakes head*, those images are now out there and anyone they've upset now has their images. Really REALLY not good. Not even in innocent threads, nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
6's wife would have given her left bunion to have been present for Joe Biden's visit to the UK.
Good point! That would have been a prime moment to muscle in on the royal photo ops. But no go for them whatsoever. Daily life and work of the royal households proves the Harkles are irrelevant. I think that's the strategy: demonstrate that they simply don't matter, they are not working royals; but they are family, however revolting.
It's annoying for us because we want thunderbolts and lightning but in the long run, the RF are winning the fight here in the UK. Now that's been established satisfactorily, I think they do need to think about their/our international rep. Pretty urgently.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really dont know how much longer l can keep the faith for!
Right Nuttynana, as one senior member (as in age years) of this group to another, don't let all this get you down. Members are very thorough with their research so all the rumours going around get mentioned on here, and I have to admit it is hard to decide which is true and which isn't.

I sometimes just take a step back and am grateful it is not my family going through this. Whatever happens it will not seriously affect me or my family and, as I can't do anything to alter it's course, I have to believe that the RF are being advised on the best course of action for them to take.

If you were not on Tattle you wouldn't know half of what we talk about, which is why the majority of the general public know very little and care even less. My friend phones me daily asking for an update and her conversation consists mainly of "Oh I didn't know that".

I feel really sorry for what the RF is being put through by these two but have faith that it will all come good some day for them. How long that will take is anybody's guess, but we both have to hang on in there until it does. πŸ‘΅:)(y)

Taking a break from reading about them for a week or so could help get you back on track. Research new words to add to your vocabulary for when you return - refreshed and ready for the kill. πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep, great advice. When we ditched two old laptops two years ago hubby was highly irritated and even quite scathing:cautious: that I insisted on dismantling them and taking a hammer to the hard drive before ditching the lot. I keep telling people not to over share online as well, but it's a waste of time.:rolleyes: Folks gonna do what they want. I saw on another thread some posters posting photos of themselves in some sort of light hearted challenge and I was horrified. Even though it was 'temporary' *shakes head*, those images are now out there and anyone they've upset now has their images. Really REALLY not good. Not even in innocent threads, nope.
Imagine if all of us were doxxed and exposed to sugardom...😀 It's good none of us are tempted to display our yoga poses and bunions publicly. Just the insides of our sweary minds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New blind:

Talk about a set-up!!! Isn't the norm 10% for agents/celeb managers? And no family discount? No doubt payable to an offshore account.
Oh Harriet, you're being fleeced...

Smeg lining her divorcee nest nicely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Behind (again) but just wanted to quickly jump in to say I really bleeping hate these two bleeping cunts.

Catch up soon xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Right Nuttynana, as one senior member (as in age years) of this group to another, don't let all this get you down. Members are very thorough with their research so all the rumours going around get mentioned on here, and I have to admit it is hard to decide which is true and which isn't.

I sometimes just take a step back and am grateful it is not my family going through this. Whatever happens it will not seriously affect me or my family and, as I can't do anything to alter it's course, I have to believe that the RF are being advised on the best course of action for them to take.

If you were not on Tattle you wouldn't know half of what we talk about, which is why the majority of the general public know very little and care even less. My friend phones me daily asking for an update and her conversation consists mainly of "Oh I didn't know that".

I feel really sorry for what the RF is being put through by these two but have faith that it will all come good some day for them. How long that will take is anybody's guess, but we both have to hang on in there until it does. πŸ‘΅:)(y)

Taking a break from reading about them for a week or so could help get you back on track. Research new words to add to your vocabulary for when you return - refreshed and ready for the kill. πŸ₯°
Thank you will take step back for a while🐱🐱🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't know how true it is but I've read that the book deal was done before the Orca interview had been thought of.
The publishers thought they were going to be the first to get all the dirt hence the high price they agreed. Now they are not so happy. Is this why Haz has said it will be the whole truth to keep them sweet?
Maybe that's why it's been leaked, make him commit and supply

Reactions: 17
He could have been privy to all kinds of things. The RF probably never imagined that one of their own would turn on them so viciously and he’s probably heard all kinds of unfiltered conversations, covered up scandals, skeletons in the closet. Let’s be honest, all families have them. Most of us wouldn’t like our dirty laundry aired in public but for the RF it’s so much worse because people hold them to impossible standards and such information could be very damaging, but they’re human like the rest of us, not perfect. They’ve probably made indiscreet comments about people, unpopular opinions, peculiar sexual peccadilloes…Judas Harry could probably fill volumes.
Sorry bubba, but I disagree completely. Hazza was privvy to duck all. Even if there during dastardly plans and big royal decisions it will have gone WHOOOOOSH ! right over his head. His lights are on but nobody is home. If it didn't involve getting pished, playing polo, shagging randoms or dressing up in pretty gold bedecked uniforms while wearing medals he never earned then he had no interest.He knows nothing. He lived the high life, sent the bills to daddy, and the royal fixit fairies scrubbed away any norty incidents he was involved in.The end. That's his buke in a nutshell if he were being honest (which he won't be).
Possibly, at a pinch, he became more nebby about royal stuff when smeggy told him it might be lucrative for their future, but I doubt he was able to sift out what was important from the general day to day chit chat because he doesn't have the nous to differentiate. While smeggy was in-house I suspect many royal lips were sealed to avoid her syphoning off info and family gossip. Hazza? Too thick for a James Bond style role. I bet his lack of spying initiative infuriated smeggy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I worry about saying such negative things about the sixes- the karma train may get me; today I took a peek at the other side, a bash Catherine thread on makeup alley. Nope, I don't feel badly at all. It's Kate is dumb, Kate is a stepford wife, William doesn't lover Kate and has always cheated on Kate, divorce is imminent (ok they didn't say imminent it has too many syllables but you get the idea). meh, no humor at all. At least this thread is funny and venomous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
While I understand everyone's desire for instant dramatic action against the calicunts, I also think the RF have it in hand. Why make waves if you dont have to? They dont yet, they just have to sit it out, like the rest of us, and then when the time is right I think they'll strike.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Initially it was Charles
He has seen a chance in Peg ti make him self/monarchy more popular.
She appealed to his "modernising" , tree hugging mindset.
Also there was a realistic chance of the race thing happening earlier, so concessions are made.

Having staff.
Having a independent household.
Doing what they want:
No consequences for Vogue, Royal Marines (premiere) for comments to Pharell, comments in Africa, Archie presentation for US media, Wimbledon, Ireland (abortions comments) Baby Shower, Ibiza, preaching about climate after jetting around, constant minor or major protocol breaches...

Kate having to fix her tit again at Wimbledon, Christmas walk, concessions for the Commonwealth service...
It's endless.

A look back:
Charles and media tactics:
And the consequences :

Of course now, Hawwy the Hero gets to write about Afghanistan in his memoir, while showing eternal "gratitude" for that possibility to his father.
Ace.

The Lilibux thing is also perfect mockery:

Harkles, demonstrated mindset and actions:

"We are not going to show her (private citizen)
We are going to announce gender when we want (private citizen)
We are however going to leak to the media about christening how we want.
If the British public feels the need to see Lilybux, then they should realise, that the only way for the kids to be shared with the public, is to give them titles.
Only with titles, are the children available. Sorry Brits"
Signed Harkles.

It is tragic that the above, with the right media spin/right timing/grief after the Queens death, can put a serious amount of pressure on Charles, particularly when/if he has to issue the Letters Pattent about the children's titles, and at the time of his announcement of the "slimmed down" version of the Monarchy.

P. S.
Spent some time here:

Now I'm really mad. 😑😑😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've had a thought, what if Sarah is collaborating with them two, to keep them quiet about Andrew? She just seems far too gushing about it all to be a coincidence

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry Freda :cry: Didn't mean to mislead everyone.

I was just trying to illustrate how Charles was all over Hazza and Meg in the beginning and they were apparently close. And how badly it all ended up for Charles.

Hope he's seen sense because there were stories from back in April this year about how he was desperate to be reconciled with Hazza.
No, sorry, I don't mean you were deliberately misleading. I mean the stupid headline. This is what the press do. People spend 5 mins together and it becomes "They are best friends ... differences sorted out ... more in love than ever". Like the Jlo and BenA reunion. It ain't love, it's publicity FFS.
I doubt hazza even spent time 121 with daddy, not while smeggy was offering roast chicken on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.