Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Edward told he could not marry a twice divorced American and be king. So he rode off to America with Simpson.
I think HMQ thought there is only a slim chance H will get to the throne. Although after watching the Bookworm video further back I think H and M have something on either the RF or the men in grey.
They don't have anything, People need to remember that Harry is a part of a family, not as Prince Harry but as a Son, Grandson, Nephew etc and as with most families that have had similar problems it is often wiser to let it play out and keep the communication lines open without allowing the drama to drag everyone down. I'm sure a lot of us have a black sheep in the family and have had to manage difficult situations. They won't be allowed to be part of the public RF, I'd be shocked if they are on the balcony next year, but as private citizens, there will eventually be a reapprochement with Harry, though it will probably wait til H&M are divorced or at the least, the 2 of them will be accompanied everywhere by minders to make sure no photos are taken/items stolen. There won't be an iota of trust between the RF and Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Obama’s 50th party was a fundraiser for his re-election campaign.

Someone who works in IT said it’s really hard to remove stuff from the internet without making it really obvious, it’s often easier and less obvious to change the alorgithim so it’s incredibly hard to find.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Or, because she is so ill with every pregnancy, why not have a surrogate child and tell the whole world that is what it is? That would be bold but show there is nothing wrong with a surrogate carrying your baby and nothing to be secret about. Wow would that be a smack in the face for the Gruesomes!
Sorry but that would be horrendous, pregnancy is hard on any woman so having a member of the RF use a surrogate because she gets so ill would not be a good look, it would come across exactly as it is, an entitled woman asking someone else to do the dirty work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just wait until Charles is King, and watch how quickly H switches to talking about “My father, the King”, Diana will be relegated at that point.
This could happen. His mother's death has become pretty boring now because he's like a broken record and it's clear that he didn't know her all that well. He's ended up ruining her legacy by talking about gossip and bringing her problems into light, when he could have talked about her charity work whilst letting her rest in peace. I reckon that's why there's a book that was planned to be released after the Queen passes so that he can start profiting off her, but he still needs to be stopped.

He'll probably demand that his children have a role at Charles' coronation otherwise he and the wife will scream racism again despite their demands for privacy. I wonder how Harry will feel when William becomes Prince of Wales.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This could happen. His mother's death has become pretty boring now because he's like a broken record and it's clear that he didn't know her all that well. He's ended up ruining her legacy by talking about gossip and bringing her problems into light, when he could have talked about her charity work whilst letting her rest in peace. I reckon that's why there's a book that was planned to be released after the Queen passes so that he can start profiting off her, but he still needs to be stopped.

He'll probably demand that his children have a role at Charles' coronation otherwise he and the wife will scream racism again despite their demands for privacy. I wonder how Harry will feel when William becomes Prince of Wales.
I hope they are divorced by the time Charles takes over

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I suspect it would be more likely that it will be a woman harbouring a grievance against her as she is very good and dropping female friends when they are past their usefulness.
What ever happened to Anonymous? Remember all the things that were released during Trumps election and Assange was allegedly behind it all - we need a 12 yr old to tell us how to do some hacking LOL - everything about her shady past is there somewhere and will eventually start to leak out - and not a moment too soon - but I agree she cannot have paid/been paying everyone off so why the radio silence? I am bewildered beyond belief that no one is speaking out and there are not any pap shots - my baffled is truly baffled (and frustrated) how can there be nothing/zilch/zero - I just cannot get my head around it tbh - we have so much stuff which has been uncovered by clever and observant Tattlers alongside all those who do not support them on twatter etc. and still no one is talking 🤔🤔🤔 anyone more astute than me who can explain? 🤓

• Wow
Reactions: 26
What ever happened to Anonymous? Remember all the things that were released during Trumps election and Assange was allegedly behind it all - we need a 12 yr old to tell us how to do some hacking LOL - everything about her shady past is there somewhere and will eventually start to leak out - and not a moment too soon - but I agree she cannot have paid/been paying everyone off so why the radio silence? I am bewildered beyond belief that no one is speaking out and there are not any pap shots - my baffled is truly baffled (and frustrated) how can there be nothing/zilch/zero - I just cannot get my head around it tbh - we have so much stuff which has been uncovered by clever and observant Tattlers alongside all those who do not support them on twatter etc. and still no one is talking 🤔🤔🤔 anyone more astute than me who can explain? 🤓
It is no different from the Katie Price situation. She is at rock bottom, still not paying anyone and basically living on the 'beg' and merching her kids. Apparently something unpleasant for her is in the offing and we can't bleeping wait. She owes £3.25mill of which at least £925k is due to HMRC. When things start to unravel via a story that story has to be airtight. So sit tight. There is no way whatsoever that a complete sweep of her history was taken by secret services at the time of Harry's first meeting with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm on page 41 🥰

I wish we could see the queen kick Harry in his crown jewels 😄x.
It don't show here but she has a pair of steel toe cap shoes on..that show Harry 🤭

Resizer_16274845751494.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

When that happens will they have to bow to William and Kate? I'd invite to royal events to see that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm on page 41 🥰

I wish we could see the queen kick Harry in his crown jewels 😄x.
It don't show here but she has a pair of steel toe cap shoes on..that show Harry 🤭

View attachment 684237
I'm loving this Queen! ❤ A definite response. Perhaps a sausage could appear out of his mouth as it looks like it was a direct hit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If the RF had had their wits about them and put their foot down, we might not have had a wedding at all. Or a much more low-key one in line with other RF weddings where one or both is divorced.

If they truly were afraid he'd call them racist or whatever and/or bugger off to Meggy's homeland if they didn't give in, well they ended up with exactly what they feared anyway.

And the RF/taxpayers are about £32 million or thereabouts out of pocket.

You'd hope lessons have been learned and all that, but I won't hold my breath

How did this work out for you, Charles??? :(

That's from 2018, so is irrelevant and very misleading.

Reactions: 17
When that happens will they have to bow to William and Kate? I'd invite to royal events to see that
After all the blatant disrespect they have shown to the royals, and their jealous hatred of PW and Catherine, İ don't think they would ever bow to William and Kate. Smeg struggled to curtsy to TQ. They are above such things now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They don't have anything, People need to remember that Harry is a part of a family, not as Prince Harry but as a Son, Grandson, Nephew etc and as with most families that have had similar problems it is often wiser to let it play out and keep the communication lines open without allowing the drama to drag everyone down. I'm sure a lot of us have a black sheep in the family and have had to manage difficult situations. They won't be allowed to be part of the public RF, I'd be shocked if they are on the balcony next year, but as private citizens, there will eventually be a reapprochement with Harry, though it will probably wait til H&M are divorced or at the least, the 2 of them will be accompanied everywhere by minders to make sure no photos are taken/items stolen. There won't be an iota of trust between the RF and Meghan.
I agree with most of what you have said.....except the RF ..... IS being dragged down. Dignity is being lost and competency called into question.

• Heart
  • Sick
Or, because she is so ill with every pregnancy, why not have a surrogate child and tell the whole world that is what it is? That would be bold but show there is nothing wrong with a surrogate carrying your baby and nothing to be secret about. Wow would that be a smack in the face for the Gruesomes!
She could very publicly ask her sis in law to carry it, since smeggy is so perfect at popping out amazing super intelligent and very large crotch goblins.

"Dear Smeggy, William and I would love you to carry our next baby, since pregnancies have been such a breeze for you while I suffer horrendously. This way everything would be kept in-family and we could give a shout out for surrogacy too.
We'd pay you obviously, maybe with the emerald tiara you so love? ... and Brenda says she'll give our Hal back his pretty dress up box of uniforms and medals as a Brucie Bonus.
Anyway think about it babes .... lots of love and kisses ~~~Catherine and Wills and numbers 3, 4 and 5. XXXXX"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have been amazed that H seems to be able to dictate when and what and how he returns to GB to participate fully in whatever. This should have ended when he let his distain for the RF and the PEOPLE of GB known fully and openly. Loved member of the family? Sure. PRIVATE visits only. No public appearances, events, or ceremonies.
That H seems to be able to call the shots is what gives the impression that he has some kind of leverage .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have been amazed that H seems to be able to dictate when and what and how he returns to GB to participate fully in whatever. This should have ended when he let his distain for the RF and the PEOPLE of GB known fully and openly. Loved member of the family? Sure. PRIVATE visits only. No public appearances, events, or ceremonies.
That H seems to be able to call the shots is what gives the impression that he has some kind of leverage .
I agree.I have long thought that the terrible two seem to have some sort of hold over the RF...otherwise I am sure the Queen and other seniors would have very rightly put a stop to the dreadful things said and done by Haznots.

• Wow
  • Heart
He could have been privy to all kinds of things. The RF probably never imagined that one of their own would turn on them so viciously and he’s probably heard all kinds of unfiltered conversations, covered up scandals, skeletons in the closet. Let’s be honest, all families have them. Most of us wouldn’t like our dirty laundry aired in public but for the RF it’s so much worse because people hold them to impossible standards and such information could be very damaging, but they’re human like the rest of us, not perfect. They’ve probably made indiscreet comments about people, unpopular opinions, peculiar sexual peccadilloes…Judas Harry could probably fill volumes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In her latest video, Lady C says that if H told the actual truth about the children in his memoir it would be a best-seller. Maybe they did use a surrogate for Farchie. Maybe Meghan didn’t know about the “of the body” rule. Maybe the surrogate kept him (because M just wants an heir to the throne). That’s why we only see Gavin. Maybe this is too tin hat but I really wouldn’t be surprised at anything the gruesome twosome do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.