Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up his name and it says he is a farmer from Ryde. I will have to keep a look out in the local press for his name...lol Luckily I live at the other end of the island to him:)
It also might be a very intentionally misleading link to the Smallbrook Farmhouse.
Doubt it's his real name.

David Icke also lives somewhere in your area.
Icke hates the Royals however, so not related to Smallbrook.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry bubba, but I disagree completely. Hazza was privvy to duck all. Even if there during dastardly plans and big royal decisions it will have gone WHOOOOOSH ! right over his head. His lights are on but nobody is home. If it didn't involve getting pished, playing polo, shagging randoms or dressing up in pretty gold bedecked uniforms while wearing medals he never earned then he had no interest.He knows nothing. He lived the high life, sent the bills to daddy, and the royal fixit fairies scrubbed away any norty incidents he was involved in.The end. That's his buke in a nutshell if he were being honest (which he won't be).
Possibly, at a pinch, he became more nebby about royal stuff when smeggy told him it might be lucrative for their future, but I doubt he was able to sift out what was important from the general day to day chit chat because he doesn't have the nous to differentiate. While smeggy was in-house I suspect many royal lips were sealed to avoid her syphoning off info and family gossip. Hazza? Too thick for a James Bond style role. I bet his lack of spying initiative infuriated smeggy.
I have to agree here just because of stuff that's happened in my own family. There comes a point with people like Haz where maybe you haven't considered malicious intent yet, but you DO realize they're not smart enough to know they shouldn't tell certain things, or that someone is going to take advantage of them in the future and you have to plan for that eventuality. Even if they completely trusted him, I think they would have to have clamped down and shut up the minute Megz came on the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Me too. But then I read some other people's ideas: that this is
(a) just a website being updated - except the RF haven't fully done it, and Smeg is still named as mother-of-one, implying that she didn't birth the little girl
(b) calling their bluff. If Lidl is in the LoS, you have to show her. So where is she? Time to step up - even Farchie got a foot photo or something.
(c) L has been in the LoS since she was born, but the website was very slow to be updated because the Harkles are just not important enough to warrant a special effort on their behalf. Which is pretty scorching, when you think about it.
I like all these versions of shade.
And really, we have seen images of every single person in the LOS that matter. The top tier. But nothing of Dillibet and just some laughable images of farchiedoll. It makes them unimportant non-persons. Just names on a list I won't ever be searching out.
Who gives a shiny tit about two kids we've never clapped eyes on ? I certainly don't. If they post an image I'll look cos I'm a nosy bleep. By the same token if they say "they've gone to live on a commune in outer Mongolia, never to be seen again." I won't give a crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How did they make all these deals with Quibi, Netflix, Apple without the RF knowledge while they were here.

Yes, they mislead the Queen, but how did they bypass the high ranked courtiers which always have insight into these things even when someone like Charles is doing it, and expect everything in writing.

Their triumphant faces(when the mask slips) make sense in the aftermath.
The grinning during the farewell tour looks different now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And really, we have seen images of every single person in the LOS that matter. The top tier. But nothing of Dillibet and just some laughable images of farchiedoll. It makes them unimportant non-persons. Just names on a list I won't ever be searching out.
Who gives a shiny tit about two kids we've never clapped eyes on ? I certainly don't. If they post an image I'll look cos I'm a nosy bleep. By the same token if they say "they've gone to live on a commune in outer Mongolia, never to be seen again." I won't give a crap.
To be honest, the longer they leave it, the less I am interested in a photo of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what happens when you don't take out the trash. You don't offer to consult for something that is dragging your children's family down the crapper. You keep your mouth shut and stop setting a terrible example for your wayward idiot nephew.

So when idiots watching The Crown think the conversations are real, and the the whole series is based on facts my calm demeanor builds a rage!
Because of course we all know Queenie and PP sold their conversations and inner most thoughts to the writers and scriptwriters of the drama series
The sullied historical and emotionally charged "facts"are contributed by dramatic writers paid for DRAMA and ENTERTAINMENT and any (cough) royals attached to this are doing it for ££££ (oh and fame and possible revenge). But I guarantee if fergie consulted about her little piggies being nibbled, the storyline would be changed to the American accountant was also employed as her part time podiatrist.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Say what you will about Sarah Ferguson (and there's a lot to say), she has published 77 books and that's quite a feat.
The problem with not showing photos of the babies is that:

a) no one gives a tit about them
b) it makes it clear they're not royal, as royal children are shown.

I think the world in general was fairly underwhelmed with their 'reveal' of Archie's voice on the nonpodcast. No one cares about them.

She wears too big shoes because she has this weird long toe that doesn't fit into the size shoe the rest of her foot requires. I think it's something to do with being a witch.
Yeah, I have that weird toe thing and I may be a descendant of witches - funny thing is my husband is a descendant of the family that was involved in the trial of the Pendle witches. Well, he found his witch in me!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had a thought, what if Sarah is collaborating with them two, to keep them quiet about Andrew? She just seems far too gushing about it all to be a coincidence
I thought she hated Smeg because of the pregnancy announcement at E's wedding!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone on Quora who claims to live on the Isle of Wight and says he has some kind of connections to palace insiders and various aristos. He can be kind of a cocktease with some of the stuff he posts but I follow him anyway because... I'm not certain. 🤪
The Isle of Wight where Princess Louise’s (daughter of Victoria) illegitimate child was allegedly adopted & brought up by the Locock‘s if memory serves. Maybe he’s a relative ;)

Reactions: 16
It also might be a very intentionally misleading link to the Smallbrook Farmhouse.
Doubt it's his real name.

David Icke also lives somewhere in your area.
Icke hates the Royals however, so not related to Smallbrook.
Doesn't Icke think the Royals are really lizard type aliens disguised as humans?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey Freda, I love you - what is Cuchulain's revenge?
Luvoo too.😘

"Cuchulain was a mythic Irish hero, nephew to King Conor of Ulster. His fame as a warrior spread while he was still a child. Along with his formidable strength and skill as a warrior, he was renowned for his beauty and honor."
Kind of like an Irish Incredible Hulk.
I like to think that he has cursed the few drops of Irish blood within the smeggy and thus everything they touch turns to shite.
The Irish version of Montezuma's revenge.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also Fergie should be reminded why Andrew divorced her, and
what was the nail in the coffin.
The naked child is Bea, with Fergies first lover, its nothing correlated to crime, but it's disgusting, the photo is taken by a photographer which caught them, and it's outdoors, Sarah is present.

Yes, their types always have somebody else to blame.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.