Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's from 2018, so is irrelevant and very misleading.
Sorry Freda :cry: Didn't mean to mislead everyone.

I was just trying to illustrate how Charles was all over Hazza and Meg in the beginning and they were apparently close. And how badly it all ended up for Charles.

Hope he's seen sense because there were stories from back in April this year about how he was desperate to be reconciled with Hazza.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have been amazed that H seems to be able to dictate when and what and how he returns to GB to participate fully in whatever. This should have ended when he let his distain for the RF and the PEOPLE of GB known fully and openly. Loved member of the family? Sure. PRIVATE visits only. No public appearances, events, or ceremonies.
That H seems to be able to call the shots is what gives the impression that he has some kind of leverage .
I'd agree with you except I think a lot of this is just their PR, desperate to give the impression that 'they say jump and the RF says how high?'
After all, yes, he came back for his grandad's funeral and the statue of his mum but these were both matters that he couldn't be excluded from. It would have looked beyond heartless and the Buzzard and the Bully would have made mountains of hay out of it. He's not been back for anything else and he's not been invited to anything - that we know about officially. So much of what we read is just mouthfarts from their lackies at Sunshine Sicks. We are left with no real idea of what is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He could have been privy to all kinds of things. The RF probably never imagined that one of their own would turn on them so viciously and he’s probably heard all kinds of unfiltered conversations, covered up scandals, skeletons in the closet. Let’s be honest, all families have them. Most of us wouldn’t like our dirty laundry aired in public but for the RF it’s so much worse because people hold them to impossible standards and such information could be very damaging, but they’re human like the rest of us, not perfect. They’ve probably made indiscreet comments about people, unpopular opinions, peculiar sexual peccadilloes…Judas Harry could probably fill volumes.
Yes, especially when you just know that little dry comments, sarky asides or eyerolls will be taken out of context and magnified.
God help me if ever my private conversations were put out on the web - and I am near enough a saint. (Ahem).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can see them losing quite a few fans if they go down the route of blaming Charles and TQ for Diana's death.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Wasn't Edward told he could not marry a twice divorced American and be king. So he rode off to America with Simpson.
I think HMQ thought there is only a slim chance H will get to the throne. Although after watching the Bookworm video further back I think H and M have something on either the RF or the men in grey.
the security services will have them bugged they will know all there is to know about the Harkles and any for of blackmail etc I think its more a case of sometimes you have to sit back and let people hang themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been amazed that H seems to be able to dictate when and what and how he returns to GB to participate fully in whatever. This should have ended when he let his distain for the RF and the PEOPLE of GB known fully and openly. Loved member of the family? Sure. PRIVATE visits only. No public appearances, events, or ceremonies.
That H seems to be able to call the shots is what gives the impression that he has some kind of leverage .
He's come back for his Grandfathers funeral and th eunveiling of his Mothers statue, are you seriously suggesting that he shouldn't have been allowed to participate in either of those events. If he shows up on the Balcony next year then you'll have a legitimate gripe.

Reactions: 13
I have always thought he believed this theory and I definitely think this is what the book's about. Why else would he get such a huge advance? But no one will be allowed to publish it with free reign.

Reactions: 18
Who is Benjamin Smallbrook, please?
Someone on Quora who claims to live on the Isle of Wight and says he has some kind of connections to palace insiders and various aristos. He can be kind of a cocktease with some of the stuff he posts but I follow him anyway because... I'm not certain. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would the RF have wanted Diana out of the way though? They were divorced and getting on with their lives. She was to blame by getting into a car driven by a drunk and failing to wear her seatbelt. Nobody with any sense would believe she was bumped off.
BIB. It's not the people with sense though, it's the ignorant, young and easily swayed who'll fall for it - the many with 30 second attention spans who get their news in the form of pre-digested pap. There are bad actors at work in all this, and I don't just mean the Harkles and Scabies. Any damaging stories get weaponised by hostile states; and stories about our Queen and Charles will grab headlines globally. It becomes about politics, trade, diplomacy, alliances and world standing - part of the cyber warfare which is going on even as we speak. I want the government to devote some of their massive resources to working on this. They must out-sunshine the Sunshine Sucks - but 'Britishly' (by which I do not mean drunkenly with a firework up the bum, but subtly with wit and dry humour). If it is felt to be unseemly that the RF present as too 'modern' or techno, let it be done covertly. But done it must be. Undoing a lie is like trying to make a river run backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone on Quora who claims to live on the Isle of Wight and says he has some kind of connections to palace insiders and various aristos. He can be kind of a cocktease with some of the stuff he posts but I follow him anyway because... I'm not certain. 🤪
i don't know but he sure likes to give the impression that he has great inside info, i tend to take a lot of what he says with a pinch of salt tbh
Thank you.
I get the picture.

Both know people who know someone who knows someone and they have bits n bobs of valid info but are bigging themselves up to look more knowledgeable than they really are.
No problem with that as long as what info they do impart is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i don't know but he sure likes to give the impression that he has great inside info, i tend to take a lot of what he says with a pinch of salt tbh
Re Benjamin Smallbrook - me too - quite a lot of salt. Last time, I went on a wild goose chase to find out about the committee which determines LoS that he was going on about and it hadn't existed since 2015. I sort of imagine him as a bit of an old buffer with a white moustache and egg on his tie. I no longer take his titbits as gospel - he may know someone who works in the kitchens at BP or something. Bit like Skippy on Tumblr or TorontoPaper1 on Twitter. The hints and tips seem to lead nowhere. I begin to think half of them are planted by SS or Smeg herself. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Lawyers won't let it be published in the form Harry wants, I am sure. I'm not surprised Harry believes it tbh, he's easily led and there's a lot of conspiracy about it, which started with Mohammed al Fayed.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but that would be horrendous, pregnancy is hard on any woman so having a member of the RF use a surrogate because she gets so ill would not be a good look, it would come across exactly as it is, an entitled woman asking someone else to do the dirty work.
I did write this with 'tongue in cheek' as we all know it would never happen and haven't the Cambridges said they are not having any more anyway.
Pregnancy is not hard on all women - I have a friend who loved being pregnant, said she never felt better than when she was expecting - I, on the other hand, hated it 🙁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.